Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Front Row

Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Front Row

Chanel presented their Fall 2014 Couture collection this morning in Paris, France during Haute Couture Fashion Week and as you would expect their front row was jam packed with celebs.

Kristen Stewart: Hmm… what can I say? The look had a lot of potential, but I can’t take those sheer Chanel Resort 2015 Aladdin pants seriously.

Jared Leto: The actor/musician stayed true to his rocker style wearing a printed white back-to-front tee with a light denim shirt and skinny tweed pants from Chanel’s Pre-Fall 2014 collection.

Lily Collins: The actress wore a casual printed knit sweater with a confetti red and silver Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 pencil skirt which provided an interesting contrast to the rest of her I’m-just-popping-to-the-mall look. A fringed Chanel bag and simple grey pumps completed the look

Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Front Row 2

Poppy Delevingne: As always, this was a typical Poppy look: simple, chic and elegant. While grey is not my favourite colour, I am totally enchanted by this Fall 2014 look, styled with simple black pumps and a Chanel bag and topped off with a braided ‘do.

Gwei Lun-Mei: The Asian beauty wore a Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 knitted dress with fringed detailing which was the right choice considering the mild temperatures in Paris right now. Keeping the dress in focus, she styled her look simply with braided sandals.

Nina Dobrev: The young starlet is doing the rounds this fashion week, arriving wearing a short Chanel tuxedo-inspired long-sleeved button-detailed dress styled with a Chanel silver ‘Boy’ bag and Louboutin sandals.

Chanel front row

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Live Stream: Elie Saab Fall 2014 Couture

Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

Giambattista Valli Fall 2014 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

40 Responses to Chanel Fall 2014 Couture Front Row

1. Alina July 8, 2014 at 14:28 #

For some reason, I love Jared’s look here.

• Guest July 13, 2014 at 22:07 #

OK, Lagerfeld has officially lost it. Cooperating with him keeps biting Stewart in the ass. Another WTF look and I can’t get over Alladin pants and Stewarts crotch area. This look is just absurd.

2. dee July 8, 2014 at 14:30 #

I like Lily and Nina’s look even if it is kinda short. I really dislike Jared’s style. His looks always seem so contrived to me and unauthentic. The hair and beard look unkempt. I would have liked Poppy’s if she’s have a better hairdo and shoes. Kristen looks like Madonna from the 80′s and Gwei’s dress is ugly.

3. CTgirl July 8, 2014 at 14:32 #

This is actually, and surprisingly, quite an uninspired group. Kristen’s outfit is just unfortunate. The color of Poppy’s dress is deadly. Nina needs about 3 inches added to the length her dress and coat. All of this is just meh.

• towanda July 8, 2014 at 14:49 #

agree. this is bad. i don’t like none of them

• Sleepless in Chicago July 9, 2014 at 11:12 #

Lame and uninspiring. Expected more from Chanel.

4. Iva July 8, 2014 at 14:34 #

Poppy should have worn sandals – but I still like her look here.
    Don’t care about all the others.

5. LeeAnn July 8, 2014 at 14:37 #

Having recently sat through the horror of the Paris Texas show I cannot say this was an improvement.

• Alice July 8, 2014 at 22:38 #

Cannot agree more. The entire group would have looked better and younger wearing TOPSHOP. Can any of this be even considered fashion? Don’t think so.

6. Lala July 8, 2014 at 14:44 #

Jared…BARF… A wannabe Johnny Depp mixed with Pharrel williams-look-a-loke-fashionwise.

Kristen… HIDEOUS.The girl has no class or sophistication. Has no fashion-personality. Sterwart and chanel = match made in nightmare fashionhell.

7. meme July 8, 2014 at 14:54 #

when did designers stop designing nice clothes? chanel and dior and Versace were all awful.

• Sleepless in Chicago July 9, 2014 at 11:13 #

Maybe it’s time to change the designers representing the brands.

8. TeaAtTwo July 8, 2014 at 14:55 #

Poppy’s dress and Nina’s clutch are the only thing that are care for here. The rest is awful.

9. TeaAtTwo July 8, 2014 at 14:56 #

Kristen looks worse everytime I look at her. WDOTY contender.

10. JJ July 8, 2014 at 15:18 #

This is a very sad looking group, especially Kristen and Lily. Lily didn’t even bother to check if her shirt went with her skirt. lol

• Christine July 8, 2014 at 16:11 #

Agreed. They all look bad!

11. CreoleLady July 8, 2014 at 15:20 #

I just want to tell “Uncle Karl” to stop trying so hard. Some of the fabrics and individual pieces are beautiful. But it’s all a big demented jumble, mashed up this way. *shakes head in bafflement* Poppy’s look is the only one that has any appeal for me.

12. Mandy July 8, 2014 at 15:28 #

I would have liked Kristens look if the pants were a skirt, Lily is okay but confusing at the same time, Ninas look is far too short and the rest are boring. Jareds the best dressed here.

13. Pedro July 8, 2014 at 15:31 #

Kristen is the worst brand embassador EVER!

Her “style”, or the lack of it, is just ridiculous.

14. Mindi July 8, 2014 at 15:33 #

I really like Lily’s look aside from the skirt, especially her hair and make-up. And while I like Nina’s dress, it’s uncharacteristically blah for her.

15. Dee July 8, 2014 at 15:58 #

This is the only time that I would have preferred Kristen or anyone to wear a complete sheer genie pants with perhaps inner wear similar to what Rhianna wore than what she is wearing right now.

16. scarlett July 8, 2014 at 16:16 #

I don’t hate Jared’s look, or Lily or Nina’s. Kristen is well, *sigh* I wish people, Karl included, would stop trying to make this girl happen as a style icon. It’s not going to happen. Her brand ambassador status is probably better suited to American Apparel rather than Chanel.

17. Noemi July 8, 2014 at 16:16 #

I’m biased when it comes to Jared Leto. I find his boots ugly, but I like him anyway.
    Lily Collins and Poppy Delevingne are my favorites.

18. sophie July 8, 2014 at 16:25 #

Kristen’s stylist Tara Swennen is awful. This is the best Chanel she can cook up for Kristen?

I do like the chop though.

19. @bb@ July 8, 2014 at 16:28 #

Where is the rest of Nina’s dress??? Good Lord!!!

I think Rihanna would like this dress.

BTW that was not meant as compliment.

20. rach July 8, 2014 at 17:01 #

There’s a behind the scenes with Kristen’s stylist Tara Swennen on Harpers Bazaar, she seemed to have been let loose in Chanel to choose an outfit for Kristen. And THIS is what she went with? It’s hideous, of everything in Chanel, that was a good idea?! How is this woman employed as a stylist?
    Anyway, yes, sorry, sadly none of the outfits are particularly spectacular. You missed out Dakota Johnson’s strange all leather cowgirl look. I think Poppy is probably the nicest of them all.

• jenny July 8, 2014 at 21:22 #

Went to check on Dakota’s leather getup.
      It’s bad , real bad. Harley davidson’s ambassador!

21. Cássia July 8, 2014 at 18:37 #

What would Coco Chanel say about these horrible collections?

• julyol1972 July 8, 2014 at 20:46 #

Nothing, she would just disown the entire brand!

22. Nat39 July 8, 2014 at 18:48 #

Poppy looks nice – the dress is light and lovely, just wish she’d opted for more inspired summery accessories instead of the dull and harsh black. Nina’s dress is too short, Gwei’s – too long, bulky and wintry, Jared looks silly, Lily – mumsy, and Kristen plain bad.

23. Nicky July 8, 2014 at 19:45 #

I like Lily and Poppy’s outfits. Nina’s is too short, but at least she finally changed up the hair.

24. pinksugar July 8, 2014 at 20:13 #

I love Lily’s skirt. That’s about the nicest thing I can say about most of this.

25. jenny July 8, 2014 at 20:51 #

I hope Nina got shorts shorts inside, but she looked much better than the versace and the tadashi shoji.

Kristen is killing me, what is absolutely wrong with this girl? From the way she posed to her hair and what the heck is she wearing? I swear Coco herself would cringed at this.
    Not going hard on her but she’s an ambassador and this is a couture show right?

26. Yeliz July 8, 2014 at 22:19 #

Lily looks the best here, love her look from h2t. Kristen’s pants are really awful.

27. Larissa July 8, 2014 at 23:02 #

I can’t believe these pieces are Couture. They look so cheap and uninspired..

28. Neli July 8, 2014 at 23:03 #

Just like Gwei and Jared!

29. H July 8, 2014 at 23:06 #

Kristen’s look is not horrible, I just don’t like the top art of the pants, everything else is ok. I like Lilly, and Poppy. I would’ve love to know what you think about CL’s outfit who sat front row at this event.

30. Stel July 9, 2014 at 00:02 #

Can’t Kristen finally do something natural?? The hair is a color mess, she can’t smile, she can’t pose and she can’t support what she’s wearing! Of course because being stylish is not in her nature! It seems fake to me..

31. pipsqueak July 9, 2014 at 04:02 #

Jared, are you channeling David Bowie or Prince? It’s been done. It’s lame. #womensclothes #notoriginal

32. Peony July 9, 2014 at 10:41 #

Poppy’s the only one I like here. Elegant, restrained.