Jennifer Lopez In Atelier Versace – Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Show

Jennifer Lopez In Atelier Versace - Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Show

Jennifer Lopez was the guest of honour at the Atelier Versace Fall 2014 show on Day One of Haute Couture Paris Fashion Week on Sunday (July 6) in Paris, France.

Like Lady Gaga last season, JLo donned a look from said collection before it had even taken to the runway, selecting a white strapless hybrid gown with a thigh-high slit and one fully beaded trouser leg.

The look was accented with two metallic straps on the hip, which is the signature of this new collection.

This typical high-on-glamour JLo look was styled with an Atelier Versace bracelet and earrings and Versace silver sandals.

I have to say I am mildly obsessed with this look. She is the perfect Versace woman: unapologetic of her sex appeal.

23 thoughts on “Jennifer Lopez In Atelier Versace – Atelier Versace Fall 2014 Show

1. Christine

Dated to the tenth power by I can’t deny how stunning she looks. She is working this look!

2. lana

Can you post Miroslava Duma, she was a guest of Atelier Versace show. i hope yo can id her outfit

3. AB

I like it when she dresses like this, funky but classy and age appropriate.Lately she has been looking a bit mutton dressed as lamb for me,a bit too desperate to show that she is still young and relevant.A woman is beautiful when she accepts her age.

1. Valissa

I’m usually very critical of Jen and her sparkly mini dresses but I think this is prefect! She looks sexy and fierce without looking like she desperately trying to recapture her past glory. The only thing I would change is the shoes…

4. Lei

She looks amazing!
    She knows how to work Versace & that’s why she always looks fab in it!
    However, the make-up could have been better

5. meme

She looks fabulous. LOVE this look. Not a big JLo fan but she really is getting better with age. Woman is gorgeous.

6. jenny

Almost perfect if it was length was tailored properly or else incredible.
    Not my favourite but something new and fresh.

7. Nicky

Still in the same ballpark, but at least it’s a little different than a tight minidress.

8. Prudence

omggggg I lovee it because she is working he hell out of this ensemble. Yes this could easiliy be from a 2003 collection but its sooo unapologeticly JLO its perfection.

9. Sleepless in Chicago

This look is amazing. Memorable, trashy, and high fashion – all blended to perfection by Donatella Vercase and worn fiercely by Jennifer Lopez.