01.07.14

Nicola Peltz In Stella McCartney - ‘Transformers Age of Extinction’ Press Conference

Nicola Peltz attended the ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ press conference held at the Ritz Hotel on Monday (June 30) in Berlin, Germany alongside her co-stars Li Bingbing and Mark Wahlberg.

The actress wore an ivory Stella McCartney bodysuit and a sheer lace Dolce & Gabbana skirt.

I know many of you are sick of this style and, considering she has done this sheer skirt look thing a few times on this promo tour, methinks perhaps someone may be running out of ideas

Gorgeous, but time to crank it up a gear before this tour ends.

Credit: Getty

Olivia Palermo In Haute Hippie & Zara - Shutterfly By Design Event

Olivia Palermo In Haute Hippie & Zara – Shutterfly By Design Event

Angelababy's Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Angelababy’s Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

19 Responses to Nicola Peltz In Stella McCartney and Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ Press Conference

1. Christine July 1, 2014 at 13:52 #

Nice and all, but want to see something new from her. This is so déjà vu

• Nicky July 1, 2014 at 17:38 #

I agree

2. stylestalkersydney July 1, 2014 at 14:09 #

From what I’ve seen she’s wearing a Dolce & Gabbana Skirt and Stella McCartney bodysuit :)

3. ognaed July 1, 2014 at 14:28 #

The skirt is Dolce & Gabbana

4. scarlett July 1, 2014 at 14:37 #

It’s her first major press tour and she’s still very young, she’s only 19 isn’t she? I think they’ve played this really well. Could she be wearing more colour? Of course, but they’re clearly laying a very firm ground work for future red carpet appearances. She’s nailed her colours to the mast as a bit of a fashionista and that won’t her her career at all.
    For me, she’s been flawless so far.

5. sophie July 1, 2014 at 15:22 #

I don’t want to see anyone’s crotch on the red carpet.

Been there, done that. I’m over her in white too.

6. Prudence July 1, 2014 at 16:56 #

I hate that other blogs are going crazy over her, throwing out words like newest fashion it girl like she is not insanely boring on the red carpet. I am over all the white she has been wearing, done with the sheer skirts and done with the same wavy blond hair.

• ayatlaw July 2, 2014 at 17:10 #

+1 I concur. Although I do prefer this “white look” to the long white sleeved dress.

7. easyBlake July 1, 2014 at 17:01 #

I like the skirt, but would’ve preferred different shoes. I’m also happy to see a slightly different expression on her face, the dead-eye, sultry stare was wearing. She reminds me of Taylor Momsen.

• Peony July 2, 2014 at 02:12 #

I’m most excited about the fact that she’s almost cracking a smile here.

The outfit is fine – nothing groundbreaking, but she does the sheer/cutout trends well.

8. kane July 1, 2014 at 17:29 #

I really want to like this and I actually like the skirt and how the pattern plays with her curves more than I probably should. However, the cut outs in the top send this over the edge for me. With such a skirt, both detailed and rather daring, the top really would have needed to stay very simple. Plus the meh shoes and the fact that we had seen her in white ‘not too long ago’ take away from this look as well. Too bad.

9. amy July 1, 2014 at 17:55 #

zzzzz

10. Nat39 July 1, 2014 at 18:19 #

I like that we can see the beautiful detailing on the skirt. The young and beautiful Nicola can totally get away with sheerness. She looks absolutely lovely, wish she’d opted for a different shoe instead of those pumps. Also wish she’d given us a bit more variety, too many white looks on this tour.

• dee July 1, 2014 at 21:32 #

I agree.

• Alina July 2, 2014 at 05:55 #

11. Love July 1, 2014 at 19:19 #

I love it! I am big fan of clean, simple , & feminine so I might be biased but I don’t care !! I need to find something similar for my bday lol. I have really liked her promo tour eventhough she hasn’t done a lot of color.

12. Yeliz July 1, 2014 at 20:50 #

Beautiful but yes, nothing new.

13. Dhppy July 1, 2014 at 21:20 #

Smart mix of bodysuit and skirt.