01.07.14 X Factor

Cheryl Cole In Alexander McQueen & J Brand – X Factor Edinburgh Auditions

Cheryl Cole In Alexander McQueen & J Brand - X Factor Edinburgh Auditions

The next stop on the X Factor audition trail for Cheryl Cole was Scotland, where the beautiful singer was spotted headed to the Edinburgh venue today (1 July).

Cheryl wore an Alexander McQueen Resort 2014 clean-lined tunic cut from canvas featuring white patch pockets.

I would’ve loved her to have teamed her tunic with a cream mini (possibly layered) skirt for a more feminine finish; however, she opted to wear J Brand leather leggings and the same white Rupert Sanderson pumps she wore to the London auditions.

This black, white and cream theme à la Nicola Peltz is starting to get a wee bit tired, but then again her only detour to colour wasn’t a successful one.

Her ombre tresses were pulled back into a sleek ponytail with a gold cuff and glossy lips completing her look.

Nice, but slightly underwhelming at the same time.

Credit: FameFlynet

Angelababy's Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Angelababy’s Delpozo Floral-Print Silk-Gazar Dress

Toni Collette In Naeem Khan - 'A Long Way Down' New York Premiere

Toni Collette In Naeem Khan – ‘A Long Way Down’ New York Premiere

12 Responses to Cheryl Cole In Alexander McQueen & J Brand – X Factor Edinburgh Auditions

1. kane July 1, 2014 at 17:30 #

I can’t picture any trousers that would have made that top look good, and certainly not different shades of white. Next.

2. Christine July 1, 2014 at 17:48 #

She looks good

3. julyol1972 July 1, 2014 at 17:48 #

This outfit does not work with the two different shades. Still do not get the hype about Cheryl, who is undeniably pretty but has never worn anything in my opinion, to justify all the coverage she gets.

4. Britta July 1, 2014 at 18:46 #

I don’t understand why she’s featured here all the time – as her outfits are not that good. And Allow me to say – you complain about too many black outfits on the red carpets – now We see some white – and then this is wrong too… I really Enjoy the white wave!

5. peach July 1, 2014 at 19:06 #

At first the different whites annoyed me too, but I think the pockets match the leggings so I got over it. Overall I like this look, it’s a lot more streamlined and classy than many of her outfits. She’s an absolutely stunning woman but her taste is usually pretty questionable (as evidenced by the huge rose tattoo that covers her entire back and rearend).

6. Marcel July 1, 2014 at 19:11 #

Reminds me of a nurse at a posh nip and tuck clinic in Harley Street.

7. Pedro July 1, 2014 at 19:24 #

She looks beautiful and i love the hair!

8. Yeliz July 1, 2014 at 20:48 #

The tunic could’ve been longer so that she could wear it as a dress. I’m not really liking it compared with the leggings.

• Alina July 2, 2014 at 05:51 #

I agree. The tunic could have worked as a dress.

9. dee July 1, 2014 at 21:31 #

Don’t like this at all.

10. Peony July 2, 2014 at 02:10 #

Agree with the comments re why she’s featured all the time. I find her dull, dull, dull. Here, she looks like she’s prepping for surgery.

11. cherrysoftness July 2, 2014 at 03:14 #

I instantly liked this, and realized after some pause that is was because her ombre tresses were hidden – I really think they distract from her face and her outfits more than anything.