Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – 40th Annual Saturn Awards

Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana - 40th Annual Saturn Awards

Chloe Moretz was in attendance at the 40th annual Saturn Awards, hosted on Thursday (June 26) in Burbank, California.

Donning a Dolce & Gabbana tapestry-style printed dress with black ankle-strap sandals, she accepted her award for Best Performance by a Younger Actor for her role in ‘Carrie.’

While the young actress was adorable with her loosely braided updo and natural-glow makeup, there seemed to be something missing here.

Perhaps a bolder shoe, or the sparkle of some jewels, may have done the trick.

Credit: Getty

11 thoughts on “Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – 40th Annual Saturn Awards

1. Nicky

The dress is pretty, but the shoes are a disappointment. I’m also not a fan of her makeup, it seems to wash her out a bit. I, too, feel like this needs something more.

2. Nat39

She looks a bit square up top and also wish she’d opted for a more playful, summery sandal. I’m fine with the makeup – it compliments the dress and looks natural.

3. sophie

It’s not perfect, but at least she isn’t showing boobage and too much leg like Zenadaya, Bella Thorne or Selena Gomez when she was Chloe’s age.

4. Marybeth

Maybe this is underdone, so to speak, but after seeing Zendaya overload that fantastic Pilotto dress, I’ll take it. She looks young and fresh.

5. Peony

I find the pattern quite aging and the cut is very boxy. She seems to be going for a lot of these squarish bodices lately, it’s similar to the Christopher Kane that had a similar effect.

6. Alina

I think she looks lovely. Maybe she could have used a stronger lip colour, but she does look beautiful.

7. marie

She looks a little bi square around the shoulders, but that’s not realy a problem I think.
    And I also think if she wore bolder shoes or shiny jewelry she would look very overloaded considering the rich print of the dress.
    Maybe it would’ve been better if she wore a more open hairstyle…

In the end this look might not be her very best, but it’s okay, it’s summery, fresh, age-appropriate and playful.