Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Brooklyn Decker's Jill Jill 'Stuart' Sweetheart Neck Dress

Brooklyn Decker’s Jill Jill ‘Stuart’ Sweetheart Neck Dress

13 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz June 27, 2014 at 18:00 #

Jessica Alba in Romona Keveza & Ansel Elgort in Valentino.

2. Sandy June 27, 2014 at 18:40 #

olivia munn in vionett??

3. Nicky June 27, 2014 at 19:14 #

Jessica Alba for the ladies, a stunning BDOTY contender. For the men, I went with Ansel Elgort and his super cool Valentino

4. sophie June 27, 2014 at 19:49 #

Keira for the win in Valentino! It’s a match made in Fashion Heaven, as we have said for a good six years now.

• Rosanna June 28, 2014 at 17:31 #

5. Sylvia June 28, 2014 at 01:53 #

I usually love Natalie Portman, but this time I’m shocked to see her wearing a watch with this outfit. Watches are out of discussion with long evening outfits!

6. dee June 28, 2014 at 02:20 #

Wasn’t blown away by any of the ladies but my favorite guy is Ansel.

7. Alina June 28, 2014 at 05:44 #

Olivia Munn in Peter Pilotto & Ansel Elgort in Valentino.

• Princess Chi Chi June 28, 2014 at 09:57 #

Olivia blew me away, yes some of the other ladies wore more impressive gowns but Olivia actually was the ‘best dressed’imo

8. Nat39 June 28, 2014 at 23:50 #

Nicola in breath-taking Valli Couture. I’ll remember it at the end of the year. Runners-up – Nieves and Olivia. Young and effortlessly fashionable Ansel and crisp and suave Justin in menswear.

• Nat39 June 29, 2014 at 21:34 #

*correction – Gren Wells in the amazing Stephane Rolland dress (and fab sandals) instead of Olivia. Olivia is h2t lovely but nothing special or exceptional (plus seems like the shoes are a bit big for her, can see in other pics).

• Nat39 June 30, 2014 at 00:24 #

Actually, I’ve changed my mind. I adore the chic and powerful Stephane Rolland dress so much I’m going to call it a tie between the 2 exceptional couture looks this week with the preference to Gren’s chic look (and her A+ shoe game). More fall-like Nieves – 3rd. Final.

9. Marybeth June 30, 2014 at 02:24 #

Interesting week!

I keep hoping Nieves Alvarez will put that Elie Saab back in her closet, reach over 3 spaces, and grab that Stephane Roland from Gren Wells. Gren manages to pull it off okay, but on a tall brunette with presence…. what a look THAT would have been!

Nicola’s Giambattista Valli is stunning and she wears it beautifully. The ratty hair may bring the look down, but not enough to ruin it for me.

It’s really a toss-up, but I voted for Nicola with Gren a close second.

As for the men, I like Justin Theroux best, with Ansel Elgort runner-up.