25.06.14

Megan Montaner In Dolce & Gabbana – Yo Dona Awards

Megan Montaner In Dolce & Gabbana - Yo Dona Awards

Megan Montaner attended the ‘Yo Dona Awards’ held at Zarzuela Hippodrome on Tuesday (June 24) in Madrid, Spain.

As temperatures rise, so do the number of crop tops we see on the red carpet.

The Spanish actress wore a divine gold brocade Dolce & Gabbana two-piece sultry look punctuated by slicked-back hair, smoky eyes and glossy lips.

Jimmy Choo sandals, a gold Patricia Rosales lizard clutch, Piaget earrings and rings by Suarez completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Gtres

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Eva Marciel In Naeem Khan - Yo Dona Awards

Eva Marciel In Naeem Khan – Yo Dona Awards

14 Responses to Megan Montaner In Dolce & Gabbana – Yo Dona Awards

1. Sanya June 25, 2014 at 11:11 #

I like it. She looks fresh, youthful and hot. I would only change the nail polish.

2. Christine June 25, 2014 at 11:16 #

Beautiful! Love this

3. Yeliz June 25, 2014 at 12:04 #

This is gorgeous from h2t, love it.

4. Alina June 25, 2014 at 12:25 #

Perfectly styled outfit.

5. dee June 25, 2014 at 12:48 #

I’m over crop tops and I find the hair aging. Not liking this too much .

6. Alex V June 25, 2014 at 12:52 #

This is how the crop top trend should’ve done. This is my favorite crop topped look ever. BCTOTY (best crop top of the year)

7. bisbee June 25, 2014 at 13:20 #

She looks pretty – love the hair – but this pushes the “crop top” into another category. This is a bra…not a crop top…and I question the taste factor at this type of affair. It belongs on a picnic or at a pool.

8. kane June 25, 2014 at 14:46 #

Not for me. The wet hair look gives this too much of an unfinished feel together with the “crop top” which isn’t that much more than a bustier. All my brain is saying is “someone’s forgotten the top.”

9. Nicky June 25, 2014 at 15:50 #

Not liking the hair, and I’m neutral about the outfit. It’s a pretty design and fits nicely, but I’m getting quite tired of crop tops.

10. Louise June 25, 2014 at 15:55 #

Something is a bit off with the skirt, wish it was more flowy or something. Other than that, this is a really nice look!

11. Nawny June 25, 2014 at 17:23 #

This would normally not be something I’d like, but this looks perfect on her. The skirt is exactly the right length, the pieces fit like they were made for her. I’m never a fan of slicked-back hair, but again it totally works here. Love it!

12. julyol1972 June 25, 2014 at 20:54 #

She looks great, and the outfit is beautiful. But this looks like something you would wear at the Grammy Awards, or some other music-related awards show.

13. Rebecca Z June 25, 2014 at 21:43 #

Can you say bridal and bra top in the same sentence and not sound like a nut? That’s what came into my mind when I saw this. And then the slicked hair makes it look like she just got out of the pool to go get married in her bra.

She is beautiful, but the top ruins the look for me.

14. Phoenix June 26, 2014 at 05:12 #

on the fence….
    like it. love the styling more than the dress. it looks youthful and fresh and clean, which i like, just something feels missing.