25.06.14 Screening

Holland Roden In Philosophy – ‘Deliver Us From Evil’ New York Screening

Holland Roden In Philosophy - 'Deliver Us From Evil'  New York Screening

Holland Roden attended the ‘Deliver Us From Evil’ screening held at the SVA Theater on Tuesday (June 24) in New York City.

The ‘Teen Wolf’ star wore her second bright colour in a row, this time selecting a Philosophy by Natalie Ratabesi orange A-line frock with scalloped detailing jazzing up the ladylike silhouette.

With the attention drawn to her frock, she kept her accessories simple, with navy Rupert Sanderson pumps and a matching Rauwolf clutch rounding out her look.

Credit: Getty

Megan Fox In David Koma -  'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' Press Line: Comic-Con 2014

Megan Fox In David Koma – ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Press Line: Comic-Con 2014

Holland Roden In Paper London -  40th Annual Saturn Awards

Holland Roden In Paper London – 40th Annual Saturn Awards

10 Responses to Holland Roden In Philosophy – ‘Deliver Us From Evil’ New York Screening

1. Nat39 June 25, 2014 at 17:37 #

Short and bright – very similar to her previous Paper London look. Both are nice but I prefer Paper London – it felt more crisp and stylish, loved the interesting shorts and non-matchy-matchy accessories.

2. sophie June 25, 2014 at 18:17 #

I like this. It’s colorful, youthful and classy.

3. Yeliz June 25, 2014 at 18:57 #

I prefer her previous look, I don’t really like this dress.

4. Christine June 25, 2014 at 19:43 #

A bit similar coloring to her previous look. Chic but not feeling the shoes

5. Peony June 25, 2014 at 20:05 #

Not feeling this, the fabric and style look dated and its a bit one-note for me with her hair. Also is that a pattern on the skirt of the dress, or some strange light reflection? It looks like there’s a water stain on the silk!

• Nikki June 25, 2014 at 22:53 #

I like both her looks, but definitely prefer this one. Colorful and fun styling!

I saw other pics of her at the event and theres no stain. It’s apparently just a reflection from the sun.

6. Rebecca Z June 25, 2014 at 21:49 #

I like this better than the Paper London look. She looks fabulous in these rich coppery colors. The dress is certainly retro, but it is cute and she looks comfortable. I like the blue accessories.

• Alina June 26, 2014 at 06:37 #

Agreed.

7. Phoenixt June 26, 2014 at 03:28 #

Love her. She def is one of the young uns that needs to find their right style yet…..but its my example of the fun and fearlessness of young ppl.
    They are searching. and they r looking, and its fun to see them try. Appreciation is deep.

8. marie June 26, 2014 at 11:04 #

Though the dress is not my favorite, I love how she styled it, with the navy accescoires and I love the hair.