20.06.14

Kaley Cuoco In Amen – 2014 Critics’ Choice Television Awards

Kaley Cuoco In Amen - 2014 Critics' Choice Television Awards

On her way to Wall Street, Kaley Cuoco stumbled upon the 4th Annual Critics’ Choice Television Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on Thursday (June 19) in Beverly Hills, California, where she was nominated in the Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series category for ‘The Big Bang Theory’.

The actress, for me, couldn’t have got it more wrong in this Amen Fall 2014 pinstripe harem short suit.

Season and event appropriateness aside, MC Hammer trousers? Really? To an awards show?

I just don’t get the thought process here. I don’t hate the look by many means. In the right setting it would’ve been great, but why this event?

Black accessories and Stroili Oro jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Laura Prepon In Alice + Olivia - 2014 Critics' Choice Television Awards

Laura Prepon In Alice + Olivia – 2014 Critics’ Choice Television Awards

Ashley Tisdale's Rag & Bone/JEAN 'The Skinny' Jeans

Ashley Tisdale’s Rag & Bone/JEAN ‘The Skinny’ Jeans

19 Responses to Kaley Cuoco In Amen – 2014 Critics’ Choice Television Awards

1. Alina June 20, 2014 at 11:02 #

Whoever is Kaley’s stylist, she/he doesn’t like her very much.

2. Denise June 20, 2014 at 11:19 #

Kaley decided to grow up and look like a very .. mature woman! That hairstyle is beyond words terrible. Ad the outfit and I will remember this for WDOTY…

• gabis June 20, 2014 at 13:50 #

I agree. The hairstyle is a disaster and I don’t even have words for the outfit. The only good thing about this look is her makeup.

• Kate June 21, 2014 at 04:34 #

I agree. I love the makeup!

3. Alex June 20, 2014 at 11:21 #

This is wrong for any event. Awful.

4. Christine June 20, 2014 at 12:07 #

I mean what is going with her? This is so drab and so terrible

5. Britta June 20, 2014 at 12:29 #

I live Kaley – but at this event she dressed really, really wrong! This is not an outfit for an awardshow!

6. Dee June 20, 2014 at 14:17 #

Aging and awful.

7. amy June 20, 2014 at 15:05 #

“pinstripe harem short suit”: that’s pretty much a recipe for disaster, isn’t it?
    this is bad, I appreciate her trying to do something out of the box, but the risk doesn’t pay off.

8. CJ June 20, 2014 at 15:15 #

Terrible outfit, harem shorts are such a bad idea. It looks like its a skirt with static in the front. Such a lovely looking girl, it’s a pity.

PS: Thanks Catherine for such a lovely blog- my piece of daily escapism!

9. Effy June 20, 2014 at 15:49 #

What is going on with Kaley? I mean she’s never been known for her good fashion choices, but this?! The hair is TERRIBLE and the outfit is not as bad, but completely out of place. Seriously she needs a wake up call regarding the way she is presenting herself. Such a lovely girl, who likes to take risks with fashion; she deserves better.

10. sophie June 20, 2014 at 16:11 #

Kaley’s stylist is Kristen Stewart’s stylist, Tara Swennen.

Tara isn’t very good. She is inconsistent with Kristen (there are SO many other things that suit Kristen better than what Tara puts her in), and AWFUL with Kaley.

• Nicky June 20, 2014 at 16:34 #

I think she also styles Julie Bowen, correct? Apart from the SAG awards this year, I always thought Julie dressed great. Don’t know why that same sense can’t be translated to Kaley. I much preferred her hair with the bangs.

• Kyuri June 20, 2014 at 20:39 #

You have to take into account that stylists don’t have final say and in the end they are working for the celebrity and what the celebrity wants to wear is up to them.

11. Yeliz June 20, 2014 at 17:15 #

Worst dressed of this event for sure.

12. Anj June 20, 2014 at 18:22 #

I’m probably the only one who likes this including her hair. It’s a different and modern take on men’s wear. It’s relaxed and probably really comfortable to boot. She kept it simple and pulls it off.

13. Pedro June 20, 2014 at 20:47 #

Worst Look Of The Year!

She looks 70 y.o

14. Phoenix June 21, 2014 at 04:07 #

She aged about 20 yrs or so. awful awful look. Does she not work with a stylist? she is one of the people who just should. 100% should.