Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Alessandra Ambrosio's Anine Bing 'Moto' Leather Jacket And Versace 'Palazzo' Tote

Alessandra Ambrosio’s Anine Bing ‘Moto’ Leather Jacket And Versace ‘Palazzo’ Tote

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Nicky June 20, 2014 at 20:16 #

I voted for Emmy – so clean yet stunning. This was one of the better weeks recently.

For the men, it was between Tinie and Kellan but I went with Tinie because that color combo is wonderful and perfect for spring/summer. I wish more men would follow suit.

2. Yeliz June 20, 2014 at 20:37 #

It was another amazing week in my eyes. My top favourite is Emmy Rossum in Monique Lhuillier. She is followed by Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, Nicole Kidman and Kiernan Shipka.

Best dressed man, without a doubt, is David Gandy for me. You gotta love him and his style.

3. sophie June 20, 2014 at 21:12 #

Robert Pattinson Best Dressed for sure, pro-bias aside.

I voted Moran because she looked perfect, giving us the high glamour we crave.

4. adrian June 20, 2014 at 21:25 #

Nicole and the second guy from the left on the top row

5. BurcuA June 20, 2014 at 21:40 #

I really suprised by this week list.I am missing Coca Rocha /Zac Posen,Nicola Peltz / Prada ,Zhang Ziyi /Elie saab and JLO Solace / London

• rana June 21, 2014 at 04:56 #

Yes Nicola peltz in prada for bdotw

6. Whattt June 20, 2014 at 22:53 #

Where the… are Coco Rocha or Nicola Peltz?? What a disappointing poll!! :(

• Catherine Kallon June 20, 2014 at 23:16 #

Because the comments on both were negative.

On Coco’s post the majority of the readers didn’t like the colour on Coco or fact that you couldn’t see her arms.

On Nicola’s post the comments were mostly about how poorly constructed readers thought the Prada gown was.

I put together the BDOTW poll every week based on readers comments alone. I loved Li Bingbing’s Stephane Roland couture gown and would’ve loved to have put it on the poll, but readers hated it and since this is a readers poll the look wasn’t featured.

I hope this has adequately and respectfully answers your question.

• Whattt June 21, 2014 at 00:02 #

I don’t agree with you. Your opinion counts too and you have the power above the readers’ comments!! So, if you think some look deserves being a BDOTW nominee, you have to include it in the poll. One look that I also miss is the one of Olivia Palermo. But it is my opinion. I am not going to tell you how to do your work.
        PS. Sorry if I seemed rude before because I really love your blog. For me one of the best.

• sharizal_samah June 21, 2014 at 05:19 #

Dear FC,

i think u should use ur veto power to include what’s ur fave too

i love Bing, rocha & nicola as well:)

the more the merrier

7. Marybeth June 21, 2014 at 02:32 #

Tough choice but I finally decided on Kiernan Shipka. Emmy Rossum and Nicole Kidman runners-up.

David Gandy for the men. He’s mighty hard to beat — though Tinie Tempah came close for me this week.

8. Phoenix June 21, 2014 at 04:53 #

The womens fashion are difficult to choose from. unusually so, for me.
    The men, the only one who sticks in my brain this week is David Gandy at the ‘Burberry Prorsum Spring 2015 Menswear Front Row’…..which was not shown in this poll. But damnnnnnnn, haha, he was even more outstanding in that pic :) sighhhh, I think i have a fashion crush.

9. Alina June 21, 2014 at 06:38 #

Tough week!
    1. Keri Russell
    2. Emmy Rossum
    3. Moran Atias
    4. Kiernan Shipka
    5. Michelle Monaghan

For the men, the choice is easier – Tinie Tempah.

Have a sunny weekend, FC!

10. dafne June 21, 2014 at 08:09 #

i also believe that fc should be above the readers, in order to have more intresting polls. this week i thought ana ivanovic was best dressed.if she were a celebrity, things would be different i think. anyways, i also love this blog and appreciate it.

11. Eva June 21, 2014 at 08:53 #

I voted for Diane Kruger. She is always impeccable in my eyes!

Margot Robbie, Emmy Rossum and Kiernan Shipka were my next favourites. Also loved Olivia Palermo this week.

David Gandy for the men.

12. justme June 21, 2014 at 14:45 #

My favourite men were Reggie Yates in his DKNY green coat and David Gandy at the Burberry Prorsum menswear show. Sadly, neither look is featured on the poll :/
    I went with Tinie thanks to the lovely colour combo.

None of the ladies really captured my fashion heart this week.

13. L June 21, 2014 at 19:51 #

I wanted to love America, but she needed better accessories and a hem job. So it goes to Jessica & Olivia M.

14. Nat39 June 21, 2014 at 20:46 #

Adored Margot Robbie in the beautiful summery Vionnet set (and what a sublime flawless makeup and fab. new haircolour for her) and David Gandy is killing it in menswear as usual, always sharp and on point.

• Nat39 June 21, 2014 at 21:09 #

(as much as I like the refreshing colours on Tinie, I’m not fond of the wrinkly pants)

15. Sanya June 21, 2014 at 21:53 #

What a great week. So many lovely summer outfits. I voted for Emmy from my IPad, and I voted for Margot from my laptop. It was too hard to decide.