Kendall Jenner In Fausto Puglisi and Kylie Jenner - 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards

Kendall and Kylie Jenner were the hosts of the 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards held at MuchMusic HQ on Sunday (June 15) in Toronto, Canada.

Kendall Jenner: The 18-year-old model wore a Fausto Puglisi Fall 2013 white crepe and lilac long-sleeved crystal-embroidered gown with side slits which went as far as the waist. I would say I am shocked by this rather gross display of skin and lack of underwear, but attention-seeking and poor dress sense is in her DNA.

Kylie Jenner: The 16-year-old reality star wore a mini orange embellished Nicholas Jebran Fall 2014 dress with illusion panels styled with nude sandals.

Neither looked good. They should’ve looked young and fresh but they looked desperate for attention and overcooked.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Queen Máxima of The Netherlands In Jan Taminiau Couture, Kiernan Shipka In Mary Katrantzou & Robert Pattinson In Alexander McQueen

Best Dressed Of The Week – Queen Máxima of The Netherlands In Jan Taminiau Couture, Kiernan Shipka In Mary Katrantzou & Robert Pattinson In Alexander McQueen

Jena Malone In Paper London - 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards

Jena Malone In Paper London – 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards

105 Responses to Kendall Jenner In Fausto Puglisi and Kylie Jenner In Nicholas Jebran – 2014 MuchMusic Video Awards

1. HighStreetDaily June 16, 2014 at 09:59 #

Unvelieveable how attention seeking this girl is. Looks like fading fame od the family brings out sheer desperation. First Kim wearing a completely sheer top this weekend and proudly displaying it on Instagram, now this girl wearing such an awful and tacky outfit.. I despair

• ayatlaw June 18, 2014 at 15:12 #

+1 Fashion lovers we all are, BUT let’s be real here these are YOUNG girls! We criticize older women who dress too “young,” and young women for dressing too “”old.” Are we not allowed to criticize the tacky?! This is TACKY!!!!! They are young women-teenagers really; neither should be dressed like this (model or not.) What is wrong with you people condoning this in the “name of fashion?!” I think not. There are plenty of ways to be fashionable and not look like this; not to mention she is exploiting herself. I never see young models naked in this way…come on people! And last but not least the Rihanna comparison is a bit much…Rihanna is 26! Last time I checked 26 is the age of a woman.

2. Evil Britta June 16, 2014 at 10:02 #

I’ll admit, I’m partial to a bit of Kardashian, but this is horrendous.

3. Valissa June 16, 2014 at 10:07 #

Your post nailed it on the head FC…
    Sadly, the girls are following in their big sisters footsteps, I.E – trying to get as rich and as famous as possible without doing anything substantial.
    Kendalls outfit is such an obvious plea for attention, I can smell the desperation from here! And Kylie is only 16…put that into perspective.
    How sad…

4. BurcuA June 16, 2014 at 10:12 #

Somebody trying to affect young people in a wrong way.I am not shocked after Rihanna’s naked choice despite she is beautiful when naked.These girls are only puppets

5. DaGP June 16, 2014 at 10:23 #

I like both dresses. They fit their personalities and style. Kendall is asserting herself as a fearless fashion star, and Kylie is right by her side making choices that fit her personal style.

• Tracy June 16, 2014 at 12:32 #

+1 It’s hard to remove the pre-existing judgement of members from the Kardashian clan, but I think they look great.

• Nicola June 16, 2014 at 12:59 #

I honestly thought I was the only ones that thought this! I love the dresses!

• Agnes June 16, 2014 at 19:26 #

I agree, I like the dresses. I find Kendall’s to be bold, however either it is the lighting or the makeup, but I don’t like Kylie’s makeup.

• liz June 16, 2014 at 14:16 #

Well said!

6. Cheri June 16, 2014 at 10:25 #

And you are giving them the attention they want and think they deserve. Why bother they’re high school drop outs?

• SilentVisitor June 16, 2014 at 14:13 #

and? How many celebrities that people admire so much are HS dropout?
      It is incredible how people can feel so strongly about a family? well, no wonder they are given so much attention

• María June 16, 2014 at 14:36 #

I’m not that sure about the High school dropout thing. Last season (?) they both wanted to be homeschooled because they were losing too many classes because they are always working.
      Also in last Sunday’s episode someone asked Kylie about how was she doing with school stuff. And she posts pics on instagram of her tutors, too.
      I might not be up to date with these things since I just watch random episodes of KUWTK…

• sara June 16, 2014 at 21:58 #

This is not a forum where a persons educational accomplishments are taken into consideration when discussing their fashion choices. The majority of models and actresses featured here never completed high school. A diploma is not relevant to a hemline.

7. Olla June 16, 2014 at 10:41 #

I think she looks great, the dress would be too brave for me, but Kendall looks perfect. And she have a body and talent to be a model, what other 3 sisters don’t have. She need to fight for career cose easy she might be mixed with Kardashians. I think is good for her to keep Kendal name. Kardashians will be shame.. I am big fan of this girl!

8. Lashae June 16, 2014 at 10:59 #

Rinko Kikuchi worn the same dress but looks 100X better in it.

• simone June 16, 2014 at 13:56 #

Except it’s not the same dress at all…

• SilentVisitor June 16, 2014 at 14:15 #

+1.

• Jen June 17, 2014 at 07:33 #

Not the same dress at all. This is not just a sleeved, high neck version in white: the height and location of the slits is different, too. On Kendall’s dress, the slits are both higher and closer to one another; the centre front panel is narrower.

I have to say, although I previously thought a slit that high was automatically gross in concept, like Rhianna in the crystal encrusted mesh “dress,” Kendall is pulling this off. More so than Rinko did in her dress.

9. justme June 16, 2014 at 11:17 #

I can understand the desire for shock value but Kendall’s dress is unflattering. Her breasts are flattened to the max. Plus, the slits and the shape of the skirt makes her hips look oddly wide when we all know she’s thin. She can do better than this.

Kylie… she looks so different outside of Instagram. Talk about knowing your angles and filters lol.

• honeythief June 16, 2014 at 15:48 #

“Kylie… she looks so different outside of Instagram. Talk about knowing your angles and filters lol”
      so true, so true. and that lipliner

10. Christine June 16, 2014 at 11:34 #

Tacky and so cheap

11. Christine June 16, 2014 at 11:35 #

I’m trying to figure why TF they are hosting a MUSIC show????? Lol

12. Yeliz June 16, 2014 at 11:45 #

This is so tasteless, tacky and attention-seeking.

• dee June 16, 2014 at 13:24 #

Agreed.

13. TL June 16, 2014 at 11:57 #

Couldn’t agree more with every word you said FC. You totally nailed it: nothing more than desperate for attention. Both dresses should be for JLO not them.

14. sam June 16, 2014 at 12:20 #

I don’t know what else to say except trashy and attention seeking. I love Kendall’s outfit on Billboard Music Awards and Met Gala but this one is just so horrible.

These sisters need to learn some class and not following their older sisters attention seeking ways.

15. amy June 16, 2014 at 12:30 #

I guess there’s no hope for this girl. Kendall’s look is horrendous and 16 years old Kylie looks like a housewife. next

16. Alina June 16, 2014 at 13:06 #

I think you should just stop posting about them. Just my opinion…

• Rebecca Z June 16, 2014 at 15:44 #

+1 You don’t cover their sisters, and covering these girls only encourages their mother to exploit them even more. These kids don’t stand a chance.

17. María June 16, 2014 at 13:12 #

Kylie looks like a wax figure made with her head and JLo’s body.
    Kendall’s dress is too small for her, the model on the lookbook looks better with the dress not that tight.

18. gabis June 16, 2014 at 13:21 #

I actually love both the dress and the model’s styling on the look book.
    Kendal made the whole thing look tacky, trashy and definitely tasteless. The other one looks just as awful. Poor dress sense is in their DNA indeed.

19. Britta June 16, 2014 at 13:29 #

In all fairness – the gown was already made. It’s not made for her. And she shows nothing out of place. It was a young event. And I love the Fausto Puglisi gown. Very exquisite. She’s a model. You show as a model. In a world with Rihanna, Rita Ora and Lady Gaga – this is just okay for a young event. Don’t be so snobbish guys ;o)

• Kat June 16, 2014 at 13:46 #

I have to agree. I have no idea who those two are but I don’t find the dresses that outrageous. Both follow the either-or rule and since this is an event were over-the-top styling is okay or even expected I really don’t mind. Seeing a bit of hip bone is not that scandalous. (Some pictures on Getty also reveal that the front-flap was secured to the back-part to prevent a major wardrobe mishap).

• liz June 16, 2014 at 14:15 #

Yep, I agree. As for being “attention-seeking,” she’s only bringing more press to the event, which I’m sure the organizers appreciate.

• SilentVisitor June 16, 2014 at 14:16 #

• Linda June 16, 2014 at 15:13 #

MTE.

• sara June 16, 2014 at 17:58 #

I completely agree… if this was someone else, people would be applauding them for taking a fashion risk at the appropriate event.

• Rebecca June 16, 2014 at 18:42 #

I too have to apgree.. If she was born with a different surname.. Pretty sure half the people here would not be using words like trashy.. N I am in no way a kardashian supporter or anything..just saying this as a regular reader of this blog..

• towanda June 16, 2014 at 20:00 #

agree with brtina
        “In a world with Rihanna, Rita Ora and Lady Gaga – this is just okay for a young event.”

i love you FC but this time i disagree you. we all time see posts about Rita Ora’s tryhard dresses. i don’t think kendall this look near rita’s look. she looks great. we all say boobs or legs. she always follows this rool. (not like her sisters)

• Cássia June 16, 2014 at 23:08 #

I totally agree, if were another model or singer etc, everyone would be love the dress!

• Tracy June 17, 2014 at 05:34 #

+4. I don’t recall this much controversy when Anja Rubik wore a similarly slitted dress that showed a scarily protruding hip bone.

• Olla June 17, 2014 at 08:56 #

Exactly, if Kate Moss will wear this dress or Rihanna or Beyonce everyone will say wow is lovely. KJ looks perfect and I love this look..

20. Ja June 16, 2014 at 14:01 #

Why is everyone so hateful? Kendall looks amazing… you guys calling her attention-seeker? She is on all magazines and important runways nowadays!! Why would she need the attention?… I do believe Kylie looks horrible!

• Patricia June 16, 2014 at 19:22 #

• Alexandra June 17, 2014 at 01:04 #

21. liz June 16, 2014 at 14:14 #

i think she looks great! so she’s showing full legs, how is that gross? And she’s totally covered up besides! Plus, so what if she’s not wearing underwear, it’s not like you could actually see her crotch.

• Linda June 16, 2014 at 15:12 #

• Dhppy June 16, 2014 at 22:32 #

If you are moved to defend someone’s fashion sense by writing the line “it’s not like you could actually see her crotch”, then clearly something has gone wrong.

• CreoleLady June 16, 2014 at 22:42 #

Omg, rotflmao, Dhppy, your comment wins this thread. And I totally agree, lol.

• Rose June 18, 2014 at 07:07 #

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

22. michelle June 16, 2014 at 14:23 #

kylie is wearing nicholas jebran… also i would like to see their outfits throughout the show posted on here. they werent all this revealing!

23. Maria June 16, 2014 at 14:47 #

“attention-seeking and poor dress sense is in her DNA.” LOL that might be my favorite thing you’ve ever written, FC. I suppose you could say that Kendall has a career, but the rest of them are just sad, uneducated nothings. Hopefully they’ll bankrupt themselves soon and all go away.

24. rye June 16, 2014 at 15:11 #

there is nothing sexy about girl hipbone sticking out of the dress. if anything it turns me off. sad that the dont have anything talent worthy to offer so they show their naked crotch instead

25. Linda June 16, 2014 at 15:11 #

I actually like this dress on Kendall. It was definitely bold but I think she pulled it off with her chose of shoes and minimal makeup. The high thigh split is nothing new on the red carpet.

I’m not crazy about Kylie’s dress but I love the color on her.

26. sophie June 16, 2014 at 15:33 #

Kylie’s dress is giving major vagina vibes. Am I the only one to see this or am I the only one to bother to comment about it?

I wish the site didn’t feature the Kartrashians, but that is FC’s decision.

To the folks who say, ‘They look great, don’t be such a snob’ this is not classy. We want stylish class on this site. This is not stylish. They are teenagers. Dressing like escorts, which is quite frankly their family’s fashion sense.

• Catherine Kallon June 16, 2014 at 16:00 #

This will be the last time. I thought the kids were spared, but I was wrong, just a trashy as they other three.

• sophie June 16, 2014 at 16:44 #

I thought they were spared too, so I understand why you featured them. I am bewildered and rather depressed that so many people like them.

Emily’s comment bellow was so rude. We aren’t “Prudish” if we find the K Klan tacky as f-k. We are “classy” and “have great taste.” Sometimes FC, you gotta just laugh at the things people say *g*

• María June 16, 2014 at 17:02 #

I’m Spanish and I think the same way as all you do…
          This type of comments make me rethink my Spanishness.
          But then I remember I’m the less Spanish person in my whole country, so eff it.

27. Emily June 16, 2014 at 15:42 #

What’s so scandalous about a thigh? You Brits are so prudish! I don’t know who they are but I think they look nice, and I don’t think they’d have gotten this response if they weren’t whoever they are.

• Catherine Kallon June 16, 2014 at 15:59 #

Thigh….make that her pelvic bone.

Despite who they are I would’ve said the same thing and what does being British have to do with anything?

Plus you totally contradict yourself in your comment. “I don’t know who they are but I think they look nice, and I don’t think they’d have gotten this response if they weren’t whoever they are.” TOTAL contradiction. You appear to be their biggest fan.

28. Prudence June 16, 2014 at 15:45 #

Lord Kendall…..that slit is way to high, all that bony pelvic area is making me highly uncomfortable!! This could have been a good look had she not taken those slits to such tacky height. Poor Kylie, looking like a 40 year old housewife of New Jersey…whatever she is doing to her face needs to stop. She use to be quite pretty but now she just looks like a bad 40 year old.

29. Amanda June 16, 2014 at 16:26 #

I think this dress looks ridiculous and inappropriate for anyone, especially an 18-year-old. It’s not risque in a clever, flattering or elegant way, it’s just tacky and desperate-looking.

30. AJ June 16, 2014 at 17:01 #

I’m a huge fan of your blog FC, and usually agree with you except in this instance. Kendall is working the hell put of that dress and she’s definitely making her mark in the modeling world. If Rihanna or Rita Ora was wearing this we would love it and call it a fashion statement. And as far as Kylie goes, she’s following the rule of only showing some skin, her neck is high and her arms are covered. Plenty of 16 year olds wear minidresses. They look gorgeous imo.

31. Paige June 16, 2014 at 17:23 #

This is ridiculous and honestly, a very mean post FC. Rihanna was practically naked last week and you loved it. Kendall is a working/in-demand model. She is allowed to take fashion risks. I don’t know when showing leg was considering scandelous. Yes, the no underwear part may be a turn off but as someone mentioned above, the getty images proved this to be secured. I think she actually looks great.

As for Kylie- there is nothing to write about here. She doesn’t look good or bad. Its a embellished mini-dress you see all the time.

• Catherine Kallon June 16, 2014 at 17:47 #

You are entitled to your opinion, but please point out where I was mean, because I just read over it and I can’t recall calling her any bad names or saying she was ridiculous.

I said it was a gross display of skin, because showing off your pelvic bone is and I said she was attention seeking – both my opinion, but in no way mean.

Please clarify.

• Kat June 16, 2014 at 18:15 #

I’m not Paige but I agree with her. You called them both desperate, attention-seeking, over-cooked and trashy. The younger one displays actually less skin than Kiernan Shipka who got no critique from you. And I have no idea what their family has to do with all this but I find the whole direction this thread has taken disturbing and far beneath the level of a fashion blog.

• Agnes June 16, 2014 at 19:37 #

I agree with Kat and Paige.

• Lurker June 16, 2014 at 20:20 #

Kiernan Shipka is not displaying more skin than this girl. Kiernan’s hem is about 2.5 inches from her kneecap. This girl’s dress is closer to her butt cheeks than her knees. Kiernan’s dress fully covers the breast/cleavage area; all it is is a sleeveless dress that is even twee. This girl’s dress has cut outs all over the top, deep down her sternum past her boobs. Addditionally, the print on this girl’s dress over her crotch area is designed to simulate the shape of a woman’s vagina/reproductive system. In other words: overcooked and trashy.

• Olena June 16, 2014 at 18:47 #

I think saying that attention seeking n poor dressing is in their DNA is as mean as mean can be.. And even though I agree with your post.. That was a cheap shot.. Critique the clothes not their family backgrounds..frankly it’s more off putting than the dress here..

• Lurker June 16, 2014 at 20:13 #

Lots of us didn’t like Rhianna’s “look” either.

32. glenno June 16, 2014 at 17:40 #

I like Kylie dress, love the color.

33. Noemi June 16, 2014 at 17:44 #

Their mother is K. Jenner, what can we expect? Kendall’s dress could be beautiful with the appropriate slits. Kylie’s dress is cheap.

34. pinksugar June 16, 2014 at 17:51 #

I use to like these two so much but lately it’s like they’ve sold their souls to the pits of attention hell. Kylie is way too young to look like a blow up doll 24/7 and Kendall is a Kim 2.0 in training.

• Olla June 16, 2014 at 18:21 #

Agreed.

35. smolls June 16, 2014 at 17:59 #

Trashy x 2

36. sara June 16, 2014 at 18:04 #

FC- I think you should continue to post them because obviously their choices are controversial and show a range of opinion, which I appreciate. I know I am in the minority in saying I don’t find Kendall’s look to be offensive or gross, but I do find it interesting to read everyone’s thoughts. Whether we like it or not, these girls will be around for the foreseeable future, so why not have a dialogue about their fashion choices in a intelligent, interesting forum like this?

• Argentinian Guy June 16, 2014 at 18:30 #

37. Argentinian Guy June 16, 2014 at 18:29 #

I really don´t understand why almost everyone here reacts this way to Kendall and Kylie. Maybe these are not the best looks for young girls like them but let´s face it, we have seen Miley wearing things worst than this. It almost looks like everybody was waiting something like this happen to say that they are trashy like her sisters. Sorry FC, but I think u should continue posting their looks.

38. Marcel June 16, 2014 at 19:42 #

The only thing that is really disturbing to me is that the younger one has a female reproductive system drawn ( in red, no less !!)on her pelvic area. It is like looking at an X ray.
    The (very high) split doesn’t bother me. Besides there is special underwear for that.

39. JOSH June 16, 2014 at 20:07 #

I am honestly a bit disappointed in FC. To be very clear i am not a fan of the Jenners sisters or their sibling the Kardashians, I don’t hate them either, we just coexist in the same world. However i am a big fan of fashion and that is what attracted me to this blog, the fact that in every post FC critic focused on the fashion no matter if the one being talked about was a big or small celebrity. It was fresh and very clear in the fashion opinion. However lately i’ve been feeling that the post are being filtered through a sensationalistic point of view. To start with, I remember a year ago when Camilla Belle ( I admit I love her) did not have any movies to promote but she was still attending event displaying major fashion sense as always. However the great style she presented was being discredit by the fact that she was not working. I can recall other cases in which the criticism in fashion has been overshadowed by personal criticism. I feel the same is happening here. YES, FC I understand you find it grotesque that is your opinion and i respect it, but the part of linking the fashion and their family is completely unnecessary. To me is a risky choice but at least it’s interesting, we need this moments in fashion, that shift perceptions and maybe inspires other people to take more risky choices instead of the typical and boring “perfect tight blue dress with nude pump” or whatever. To end my comment, i just want to clarify that in no way i am defending her, what I am defending is the objectiveness in fashion that this blog had, and made me fall i love with it to the point of checking it everyday, even on saturdays when nothing is post

• Catherine Kallon June 17, 2014 at 10:54 #

Thank you…you made some very valid points. In hindsight the linking of the family was perhaps not the thing to do and this site has always been fashion focused and not tabloid focus. For once I let my distaste for her family creep into this post.

I totally respect your criticisms. I got a tad over emotional I guess.

Thank you…this really opened my eyes. Yes I will continue to feature her and yes I will not bring in her family into my critique.

• Valerie June 17, 2014 at 11:53 #

I totally agree with Josh. Whether you like them or not, they are relevant in fashion (especially Kendall) and influence a lot of people. I actually think Rihanna’s look was far worse, but she is important in the fashion world, as evidenced by her awards. I actually like seeing those different looks featured. Some like the DOC’s style (which I often find boring) and some like Rihanna, Miley or the Kardashians stylewise (which I often find a bit tacky). Those different opinions are what makes this blog interesting, since there is no right or wrong in fashion, just a personal taste.

That said, I really love your blof FC, for the reasons Josh stated above, and I like that you are open to constructive criticism. Keep up the good work.

• sophie June 17, 2014 at 21:14 #

Let’s not forget that they are teenagers dressed like escorts. There is no class, no actual style. That fact remains- that is the essential criticism Josh and Valerie.

• Valerie June 18, 2014 at 12:32 #

I totally agree that these looks are most definitely not good, but ignoring them, doesn’t make them go away. For a lot of people, unfortunately, this is fashion. There are actually quite a few people here liking this look. All I’m saying is that I don’t see why they shouldn’t be featured in the future.

I also want to say that I think that FC should continue to state her opinion about fashion and whether something is appropriate or not, but I just liked the way it never got personal in here.

I obviously meant bloG instead of blof above ;) the message remains though.

• respect June 17, 2014 at 23:36 #

respect for this! a lot of others would manipulate here in so many ways. here i expected this leadership-responce.

but i understand that sometimes you feel responsible to communicate something important (just as an opinion, not like a dictator or to censor). do it a bit different then. responsibility or even awareness of basic stuff (that i before totally took for granted)so lacks in some other places on the internet (and other media that are influential)that it becomes relevant to specifically point out by someone. i get that. especially since many of you seem to have “known” these 2 persons since they were children and then you can conclude that this is not their own choice, but exploitation by adults. maybe.

response

40. Lurker June 16, 2014 at 20:12 #

GROSS!!

41. Dhppy June 16, 2014 at 22:45 #

If the slits weren’t there or if there were an underlay, the Puglisi dress would have been very nice. No one but 70′s or 80′s Cher should wear the other dress (she would have worn killer shoes and a gigantic headdress).

42. Larissa June 16, 2014 at 23:06 #

I must be an alien but before reading the other comments I had absolutely no idea who this girls were. That being said, I can’t really say I’m shocked for the excessive display of skin or lack of taste, not after I saw Rihanna walking naked on a red carpet last week while receving a fashion award.

43. carly June 16, 2014 at 23:26 #

Kylie is wearing nicolas jebran fall 2014

44. Jennifer June 17, 2014 at 03:27 #

I liked Kendall’s outfits that she wore during the show like the Zhivago short suit and Julien Macdonald dress. I’m not a big fan of this dress but her hair and makeup is gorgeous. I don’t think it’s as scandalous as Rihanna’s CFDA look which some of you loved. At least the event is getting press, because I watched the show and it was pretty boring. Also, keep in mind that it was her stylist who picked out this dress for her. If people didn’t take into account who her family is, these comments wouldn’t be so harsh. This site’s purpose is to discuss fashion, not someone’s personality or their family.

• Argentinian Guy June 17, 2014 at 04:05 #

45. John June 17, 2014 at 04:20 #

I really don´t understand why a lot people reacted the way they did over these looks. I understand that maybe they aren´t perfect but I feel like everyone here was waiting something like this happen just to say how trashy and tacky you think they are. We haven´t seen Rihanna or Miley wearing looks classier than this. And if u remember FC, Anja Rubik wore a dress that showed her hip bone on the 2012 Met and you still posted pictures of her over the last couple of years. So,I think that if this site is really to discuss about fashion, you should continue doing the amazing job you do.

46. LM June 17, 2014 at 06:33 #

The reason why Kendall Jenner will never be model material to me is because she cannot do fresh or fresh faced. I don’t think she has model looks to begin with and she’s always the one who looks off amongst the other models at the shows- what are these designers thinking, anyway, to have her on their shows.

47. Lila June 17, 2014 at 07:30 #

My issue with Kendall’s dress is how badly fitted the top is. Given the event and since there were built-in assurances that she would not actually flash anyone, the slits don’t bother me. I quite like that it is long sleeved and the beading is beautiful. I also think she chose well with her very basic styling. If she had really vamped this up, I think it would have bumped this from a partial miss all the way to hell no for me.

I think the inclusion of Kylie skewed some perceptions in this picture. On her own, Kendall’s dress is in questionable taste but still in fashion risk territory to me. When combined with her dressed like an escort with an arrow pointing at her crotch sister though, it is skewed to incredibly tacky and bad.

I understand why you would choose to stop covering the Jenner sisters Catherine and I respect that decision, but for my two cents, I hope you simply drop Kylie and keep covering Kendall. This is not her best look but I do feel like her overall style is interesting enough to be worthy of being covered.

48. Jen June 17, 2014 at 07:37 #

Even though I’d have previously thought slits that high were automatically revolting, it works with the rest of the dress and I think Kendall is pulling this off. She has the presence and the styling is spot on.

Can’t say the same for Kylie, whose boobs look flattened downward. The pattern and fit are generally unflattering.

49. dawn June 17, 2014 at 07:50 #

I wasn’t sure who these girls were, but reading the comments has educated me!

Beautiful girls, both of them. That said, these dresses are doing them zero favours. One comment I read claimed that the dresses were young and fun, youthful. I could not agree less! Unfortunately, they are severely aged by their choices. You are young, why not look it? They look like they are playing horrendous dress-up. And the exposed pelvic bone really does look obscene to me, and I am neither British nor a prude :)

50. Stel June 17, 2014 at 09:52 #

ENOUGH! Really..

51. sara June 17, 2014 at 14:14 #

im not a huge fan of the family but i think you saying ( attention-seeking and poor dress sense is in her DNA ) is mean and bully -ish . the girls are young and trying different things and that is OK .

52. JA June 17, 2014 at 22:50 #

I find it interesting that you do not feature Kim, Khloe or Kourtney on your blog (even though they are wearing off-the-catwalk looks most of the times) on the ‘Red Carpet’ section, but you do feature them on the ‘Shop Her Closet’ page. I think you are entitled to do whatever you want with your blog, but to express your extreme dislike for this family but then to use them when it is beneficial and it can bring attention and visitors to a part of your site is kind of non-coherent and cynical.

By the way for all the people calling Kendall Jenner an attention-seeker, she just scored the fall campaign of Givenchy. You will be looking at her attention-seeker face all winter long when you open a fashion magazine.

Bye

53. Phoenix June 18, 2014 at 06:30 #

I despise the entire family frankly….but looking at the pics as just pure fashion, that Fausto Puglisi gown is pure gorgeousness.
    I cannot fathom why such young beautiful creatures would choose such aging dresses and styling though. It almost seems forced upon, rather than their own choices…..they look like they may have had an unfortunate encounter with their mothers’ and/or wayyyyyyyyyy older sisters’ stylist.
    But if u look at it as just purely fashion, and not, who they are, the Puglisi dress is divine; and would of looked awesome on someone more mature and able to carry such overt sensualness……victoria beckham, karolina kurkova,….first ones that came to mind.