Which Was Your Favourite Shailene Woodley ‘Divergent’ Promo Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Shailene Woodley ‘Divergent’ Promo Tour Look

Following a few appearances on the red carpet during awards season, some (especially me) have decided that we will never get Shailene Woodley’s style.

Then along came a new stylist and new direction and the ‘Divergent’ promo tour.

Gone were the meh frocks and in came glamour, and plenty of it.

The tour started with some low-key screenings in Atlanta and Chicago, where she wore Alexander McQueen with some directional footwear and Diane von Furstenberg with plain pumps respectively.

Onto Toronto, where she opted for a sparkly yet casual look courtesy of No. 21. Judging by the comments, this wasn’t your favourite; ‘too office-like’ some said, despite the sparkly trousers.

She stunned at the LA premiere wearing a gold draped Elie Saab Couture gown before heading to New York wearing a modern black jumpsuit from the same designer.

In Mexico City she got fiery, wearing a bright tangerine and black colour block Roksanda Ilincic gown, before cooling down the colour but not the temperature in London wearing a capri-blue Stella McCartney gown.

Next up was Berlin, where she looked breathtaking in a white gown with striking gold embellishments, bold shoulders and a plunging neckline.

The final stop on this tour was Madrid, where she dazzled wearing a red body-skimming Donna Karan Atelier gown.

My favourites were the Elie Saab jumpsuit and the Stella McCartney gown, with the bold colour of the Roksanda Ilincic look sitting top of the tree.

Credit: Getty

Jordana Brewster In Carolina Herrera - Pathway To The Cures For Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Jordana Brewster In Carolina Herrera – Pathway To The Cures For Breast Cancer Fundraiser

Mar Saura In Tot-Hom Couture - Iris Awards

Mar Saura In Tot-Hom Couture – Iris Awards

9 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Shailene Woodley ‘Divergent’ Promo Tour Look?

1. rye June 13, 2014 at 11:03 #

she wore some gorgeous dress during the promo tour, i feel like there is somethin missing that keeping me from loving her rc looks completely. but among this i choose the roksanda dress as the best because trhe dress fits her and dont look awkward on her

2. Valissa June 13, 2014 at 11:24 #

For a young girl with her figure and personality she should be killing it on the red carpet. Sadly she never does. I don’t like any of these looks…they are all wrong for her.
    But I voted for the Roksanda Ilincic, it’s the only one that sort of gets a pass

• ayatlaw June 14, 2014 at 16:52 #

+1 I agree 100% I voted for the same dress it was the best of the worst. She does not dress to flatter her figure IMO. It is all rather lackluster, and I do not like her “scocer mom” bob.

3. Yeliz June 13, 2014 at 11:55 #

Elie Saab – New York Screening.

4. Alina June 13, 2014 at 11:59 #

Roksanda Ilincic @ Mexico City Premiere.

5. Cheri June 13, 2014 at 13:12 #

I like her best when she’s smiling with her mouth slightly open as in the first picture. I’m not crazy for any of these looks…..something’s missing and I think it’s the severe hair and closed mouth.

6. jones19 June 13, 2014 at 14:08 #

Her awful posing is ruining a lot of these looks. Especially the Zuhair Murad from the Berlin premiere. Ugh. I guess I have to pick one so I’ll go with the tangerine Roksanda Ilincic, she only has one arm on her waist in that pic.

7. lee June 13, 2014 at 14:29 #

Its the awkward posing.

8. Nat39 June 13, 2014 at 20:22 #

Adored the Elie Saab jumpsuit, thought the look was perfection and a spot-on choice for her.
    And of the gown looks – Zuhair Murad all the way. It was the strongest, chic and sexy. Yes, it was a mature look but it was a knockout on Shailene – the fit was insanely good and her slicked hair along with the bold lip were a killer compliment. I just wish a different photo, with her arms down, had been chosen where you could see how incredible that bold-shouldered silhouette was and how well she actually carried it.