10.06.14

Rihanna In Vintage John Galliano – Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice 2014′

Rihanna In Vintage John Galliano - Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice 2014?

Rihanna accepted the Most Desirable Woman award onstage during Spike TV’s Guys’ Choice Awards 2014 held at Sony Pictures Studios on Saturday (June 7) in Culver City, California

Instead, she kept her look really simple yet sexy, wearing a black silk vintage John Galliano spaghetti-strap below-the-knee dress styled with her favourite black Manolo Blahnik sandals and a selection of gold jewels.

She also kept it simple on the beauty front, with a glossy lip and shimmering eye makeup.

Credit: Getty

Hiba Abouk In Oscar de la Renta - 'El Principe' Press Conference

Hiba Abouk In Oscar de la Renta – ‘El Principe’ Press Conference

Princess Leonore of Sweden's Christening

Princess Leonore of Sweden’s Christening

13 Responses to Rihanna In Vintage John Galliano – Spike TV’s ‘Guys Choice 2014′

1. Christine June 10, 2014 at 10:48 #

Even though she dialed it down, this is still boring

2. kane June 10, 2014 at 11:05 #

Not sure about the length of this actually (though if it had been well above the knee I might have found it too short, haha), but I like it. Yup, she looks good.

3. Yeliz June 10, 2014 at 12:50 #

Not liking this.

4. Valissa June 10, 2014 at 14:58 #

I think Rihanna’s attitude and confidence distracts from the fact that she looks like a mess 95% of the time.
    This is so sloppy and un-flattering…

5. Alina June 10, 2014 at 15:31 #

Straight hair and red lipstick and I would have liked it.

6. Faye June 10, 2014 at 18:24 #

Does anyone know how does her real hair looks like right now? (sorry for my english)

• gabis June 10, 2014 at 19:49 #

I think that is her real hair. I mean if that’s a wig then it’s a hell of a good one.

• julyol1972 June 10, 2014 at 21:51 #

This is a weave, not a wig. She has pieces of hair sewn in, and matched to her real hair.

As to what her real hear looks like now, I’m not sure as she always wears wigs and weaves. My guess is pretty short, as one side of her hair was shorn but a few months ago.

7. gabis June 10, 2014 at 19:48 #

“Perhaps she should’ve saved her Adam Selman crystallized sheer dress for this occasion; I’m sure this audience would’ve fully appreciated it.” – Couldn’t agree more.

8. justme June 10, 2014 at 19:55 #

This is just a silk sheet with thin straps. Nope.

9. Gemma Rockets June 11, 2014 at 05:04 #

I don’t love the fit/length of the dress but Rihanna’s beauty outshines everything in this look. The nature of the event itself makes me uncomfortable. I know it’s all in good fun but I’m sick of seeing women objectified and appraised in this sexist manner. (For what it’s worth, I wouldn’t feel any different were this a ‘girls choice’ awards show either)

10. ayatlaw June 11, 2014 at 14:51 #

I love her hair and make up. The dress is eh…she gives it a little life, but what I really think is I am going to start needing her to wear a bra to support her girls.

11. Pms June 12, 2014 at 23:07 #

I really like this look, she looks like just had sex before the event haha

Very Rihanna,,,