Angelina Jolie In Michael Kors - Global Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict

Angelina Jolie attended the Global Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict, hosted today (June 10) at ExCel in London, England.

The actress and United Nations special envoy is co-hosting the four-day conference with England’s Foreign Secretary, William Hague.

Switching from her ‘Maleficent’ run of moody black attire, she took a lighter approach in all-white Michael Kors Spring 2014 separates, with a structured blazer balanced by the looser lines of a feminine skirt.

Nude Jimmy Choo ‘Agnes’ pumps, pearl studs and a sophisticated updo completed her refined, event-appropriate look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hilary Duff's Citizens Of Humanity 'Rocket' Distressed Jeans

Hilary Duff’s Citizens Of Humanity ‘Rocket’ Distressed Jeans

'Think Like A Man Too' LA Premiere

‘Think Like A Man Too’ LA Premiere

26 Responses to Angelina Jolie In Michael Kors – Global Summit to End Sexual Violence in Conflict

1. gabis June 10, 2014 at 18:14 #

Event-appropriate indeed plus a variation from her usual black looks but I really miss the belt. And gosh, would you look at those legs and feet? Sorry, but it’s too extreme to ignore. She looks scary skinny.

• Valissa June 11, 2014 at 00:57 #

Yes, her legs are far skinnier than the model. That’s kind of disturbing

This look is boring and she’s not wearing it with the same conviction as her other boring looks so I don’t like it. But it is event appropriate…

• Sleepless in Chicago June 24, 2014 at 22:49 #

The legs and the pointy tow shoes – ouch – they will cut as a knife. Overall, a sloppy and a very unflattering look. She looks bored and seems not to care what she is wearing.

2. Iva June 10, 2014 at 18:23 #

Event-appropriate but boring.

• Christine June 10, 2014 at 20:19 #

Agreed

• Yeliz June 10, 2014 at 21:52 #

I agree as well.

3. vivienne June 10, 2014 at 18:23 #

Please post about Mila Kunis’ look at the Third Person premiere last night.

4. sophie June 10, 2014 at 18:28 #

I agree with Gabis and Iva before me: Queen Jolie looks event appropriate but boring and skeletal. Think of how amazing The Jolie would look with curves in a [colorful] Atelier Versace gown ay ay!

This cause is so important, as she said, ““Every year, 150 million girls and women are raped in conflict around the world, along with 70 million men and boys, and the overwhelming majority of them never get justice.”

One of the goals of the summit is: “”We must send a message across the world that there is no disgrace in being a survivor of sexual violence – the shame is on the aggressor.”

Bravo, the Queen. But her stylist, Jen Rade, needs to do better.

• Revital June 13, 2014 at 20:39 #

Another terrible jacket , just doesn’t fit well.

5. Guest June 10, 2014 at 19:01 #

A few days ago I was listening to an interview on Radio France and the interviewee praised Jolie-Pitt foundation for actively participating in the fight against war rape. You are vain and shallow if you call her look boring. She is dressed modestly, classy and appropriately for the occasion. She knows what she’s there for, and it is to promote the action, not herself. Unlike other stupid celebs who dress up like Christmas trees, in expensive glittering gowns so that they can keep existing in tabloids, she doesn’t do it for herself. For her, it’s voluntary work, not an excuse to party and pretend you care.

• Lee Ann June 10, 2014 at 23:25 #

Your arrogance astounds me.

• Pink Lady June 11, 2014 at 07:30 #

How is “Guest” being arrogant? Sometimes you gotta call a spade a spade. What she’s saying here is quite true. This is event where fashion takes a back seat. This isn’t a red carpet event; she’s dressed appropriately to speak on an important issue. You can see by the way Angelina is dressed that she’s putting the issue of war violence first.

• Lee Ann June 11, 2014 at 10:39 #

I think it is arrogant to be insulting to others if they do not share your point of view. I stand by what I wrote.
          Most every one said the look was event appropriate and were not suggesting she wear sequins,feathers and cleavage. Had she worn the belt however , I think the look would have been elevated and OMG!!! dare I still say less boring.

• Lola June 11, 2014 at 04:42 #

I couldn”t agree with you more.

• gabis June 11, 2014 at 15:00 #

Even though you sound like a crazy Angelina fan who’s mad about people calling her style boring – which I hope you’re not – your words couldn’t be more right.

• Prudence June 11, 2014 at 16:10 #

* claps for you *

6. Teri June 10, 2014 at 19:15 #

It’s very ill-fitting unfortunately!

7. Zissou June 10, 2014 at 19:40 #

I really wish she had worn pants instead.

8. justme June 10, 2014 at 19:54 #

Terrible outfit but I don’t care on this occasion. The cause is way bigger than clothes. Work, Angie.

• chryssa June 11, 2014 at 17:43 #

really awfull outfit- great cause!

9. jenny June 10, 2014 at 21:58 #

One of my least favourites of her ever.
    It’s appropriate yes but It did not work, just went you though she could pull off everything.

I would have loved a better fit on the jacket and a red pout and a change of shoes but it would have been too much for this event.

10. dee June 10, 2014 at 23:31 #

Looks sorta matronly. I would have liked this more if she wore a solid colored top like red or blue and pants instead of that skirt. It’s not flattering on her. I applaud her humanitarianism.

11. Mari June 11, 2014 at 04:46 #

She looks good in white.
    As usual when she is doing here humanitarian job, she is not dressed to impress, she wears understated seemingly appropriate looks. She also kind of does the same when she is promoting or working in her director facet.

Just a week ago Jolie was in China and there were no complains about her weight. I find the comments rare, I hardy ever see these types of comments in this site.

12. Alina June 11, 2014 at 07:42 #

I actually really like this.

13. Noemi June 11, 2014 at 15:56 #

She looks great, and she’s great, because she believes in these causes and doesn’t do it for press and popularity.

14. Renata June 11, 2014 at 20:40 #