06.06.14

Mindy Kaling In Emma Cook - Awardsline Deadline Screening Of 'The Mindy Project'

Mindy Kaling attended the Awardsline/Deadline screening of ‘The Mindy Project’ held at Landmark Theatre on Thursday (June 5) in Los Angeles, California.

I love that the actress rocked a powerhouse print in stop-and-stare colours.

Her contemporary-cool Emma Cook frock combines a mix beautiful mix of florals, polka dots and stripes to bewitching effect.

The bold pattern was allowed to stand alone when styled with Saint Laurent black patent leather pumps and Suzanna Kalan earrings.

406144_in_pp

You can buy Mindy’s Emma Cook Joanie Dress from Net-A-Porter.com.

Credit: Getty

Alison Pill In Basler - AFI Life Achievement Award: A Tribute To Jane Fonda

Alison Pill In Basler – AFI Life Achievement Award: A Tribute To Jane Fonda

Gwen Stefani's Paige Denim 'Sierra' Overalls

Gwen Stefani’s Paige Denim ‘Sierra’ Overalls

10 Responses to Mindy Kaling In Emma Cook – Awardsline/Deadline Screening Of ‘The Mindy Project’

1. Marcel June 6, 2014 at 14:52 #

This neckline does nothing for her body type. She should favour V necks and ample decolletages. This dress isn’t for her. She looks like an armchair.
    I love her silky hair nevertheless.

2. Christine June 6, 2014 at 15:05 #

This is ok. Wished she worn better shoes

3. sophie June 6, 2014 at 16:17 #

I love the look. The dress is lovely on her.

I didn’t realize she had broad shoulders, but maybe that is due to awkward;y raising her shoulders.

4. Nichola June 6, 2014 at 16:57 #

The dress is cute. The photo is awkward. She’s lost weight. I don’t think she has “ample” anything up there to show off with a V-neck. There are better photos of her in this dress where it looks more flattering.

5. Marybeth June 6, 2014 at 17:06 #

I love the print but the dress would have been more flattering with a lower waistline and perhaps a belt. The big squares and the relative shapelessness make the dress look too boxy.
    The colors, OTOH, work beautifully with her make-up and glossy black hair.
    Overall I like (but don’t love) the look.

6. Hannah June 6, 2014 at 17:26 #

Love Mindy, but I’m wishing that there was different makeup. She looks unintentionally undone in the hair and make up department. I think a strappy heel would have benefited her here as well…

7. Anj June 6, 2014 at 17:47 #

I love her style. I always look forward to seeing what she wears. I love this entire outfit.

8. Nat39 June 6, 2014 at 18:06 #

Looks like a nightshirt. I don’t really like the print and the cut isn’t particularly flattering on her, she looks short-waisted and needs to work on her stance.

9. Yeliz June 6, 2014 at 18:24 #

I like the print but the dress is unflattering.

10. julyol1972 June 6, 2014 at 19:51 #

Maybe if the dress was A-line and flared out rather than in, it would’ve looked loads better. I also think a colored, strappy shoe would’ve made her legs look less stumpified.

Not a flattering look from Mindy at all.