Gucci Cosmetics Launch Party

Gucci Cosmetics Launch

Gucci hosted yet another event this week, this time to celebrate the launch of its long-awaited makeup line, Gucci Cosmetics.

The event was hosted at The Carlyle Hotel in New York City on Wednesday (4 June) by Gucci’s Creative Director Frida Giannini in honour of Charlotte Casiraghi, who is the face of the brand.

Charlotte Casiraghi: The woman of the hour donned a pale-blue Gucci Fall 2014 dress with a leather bodice, which was originally presented in mustard. Keeping the look clean and simple, she added silver Gucci sandals.

Frida Giannini: Needless to say, I’m salivating over Frida’s Gucci black jumpsuit. The off-runway piece incorporates the bejewelled bib and leather collar we saw on the Fall 2014 runway.

Solange Knowles: The singer/DJ attended her third event in so many days. Standing out in a hot-pink Gucci Pre-Fall 2014 suit, she added a sea-blue clutch and gold Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ sandals to her look.

Gucci Cosmetics Launch 2

Kate Mara: Sporting a dewy glow, the actress wore a rich maroon Gucci Fall 2014 frock which also has the part-leather, part-crepe combo. Pewter accessories completed her look. Is it me or does this look feel like something is missing?

Poppy Delevingne: Fresh from her honeymoon, the newly married socialite made her return to the red carpet. Opting for a sunshine-yellow Gucci ’60s-style tunic dress with gold trims around the shoulders and neckline, she completed the look with gold sandals.

Rachel Zoe: The super-stylist took to the red carpet at this event wearing a zebra-print Gucci layered dress, which you may remember we saw on Camilla Belle just last week.

Credit: Getty

22 thoughts on “Gucci Cosmetics Launch Party

1. sophie

Charlotte looks good for once. Frida looks good, Solange looks great, love her earrings.
    Kate needs to up her accessories game because it’s always meh.
    I love the yellow against Poppy’s lovely complexion and Rachel looks great and how she always looks: 70′s glam with a need for a hamburger to put it politely.

2. H

I think all the girls look really good here, but Solnage manages it to kill every outing. She looks so sexy in this pink suit I can’t stop looking at her.

3. julyol1972

Is it me or does that dress suit Rachel better than it did Camilla. I think Rachel has the maturity to wear this dress comfortably. Whilst with Camilla, it almost seemed like too much dress on her body.

4. Noemi

Charlotte Casiraghi looks beautiful, I think she’s a perfect choice as ambassador of the beauty line, too. They all look good.
    I hope the beauty line won’t be tested on animals!!

1. Gemma Rockets

I agree about the animal testing. It’s hard to get excited about a lot of the new beauty lines when I know I won’t be buying them for this reason.

5. Valissa

Kate kind of ruins this for me because I think everybody else looks fantastic! I especially love the top 3…they all look perfect h2t!

6. justme

I still don’t like Solange’s hair or makeup but the rest of her outfit is flawfree. From the earrings to the shoes, I wouldn’t change a single thing.

7. amy

this is a well-dressed bunch. no black sheep. I love Solange’s suit even if the pants are a tad tight. Charlotte looks great and makes a good spoke-person.

8. Yeliz

Solange has an amazing week. She looks gorgeous here, I love everything about her look. It’s BDOTW worthy.

9. Joy

My god Solange looks stunningly beautiful. I so love her hair like this. Her sister could learn some fashion sense from her.

10. Agathe

Everyone looks great, bravo Gucci! Solange’s clutch is fantastic. Kate’s hair is wrong, though.

11. katie

This is my favourite outfit ever on Solange. and I love her hair.
    Mm I think Kate Mara has been let down by her styling, closed in heels would have suited the outfit much more, but it is not black .I like the dress
    Charlotte is stunning as always!