Sophia Bush In Marchesa – 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

Sophia Bush In Marchesa - 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

Sophia Bush attended the 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards held at Alice Tully Hall, Lincoln Center on Monday (June 2) in New York City showcasing a new blonde ‘do.

The actress wore a stunning Marchesa cream long-sleeved laser-cut-out dress enhanced with crystal embroidery from the Fall 2014 collection.

Her dress is amazing but it’s the styling which really elevates the look. Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ sandals complement the look but it’s the stunning Dannijo necklace and ice-blue Rauwolf clutch, plus the pops of red, which leave me breathless.

A wavy faux bob and luscious red lips completed her look.

This was one of my faves on the night.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Heidi Klum In Donna Karan - 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

Heidi Klum In Donna Karan – 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

Jennifer Hudson In Kaufmanfranco - 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

Jennifer Hudson In Kaufmanfranco – 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

15 Responses to Sophia Bush In Marchesa – 2014 CFDA Fashion Awards

1. Alina June 3, 2014 at 09:32 #

Flawless. Simply flawless.

• Kate June 3, 2014 at 16:15 #

I totally agree. This is one of my favorites of the night!

• admmgz June 4, 2014 at 14:39 #

ITA

• Jess2 June 5, 2014 at 09:47 #

+1! I am so in love with this look!!

2. Denise June 3, 2014 at 09:38 #

Stunning necklace and dress. I would prefer it as a floor length gown. This is an awkward length for me.

3. rao June 3, 2014 at 09:43 #

Sadly this look is horrible on Sophia. She is so petite, the hem should be brought up a few inches and the necklace is too much for such a delicate dress. The shoes are of course the “it” shoe of the season but it does nothing for this look.

4. Valissa June 3, 2014 at 09:45 #

Hair and makeup are flawless!! But the dress reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana from a few seasons ago…except D&G did it much better. I’m not really felling it…

5. Yeliz June 3, 2014 at 10:15 #

This is is a stunning look for her. The styling is perfect.

6. Christine June 3, 2014 at 11:39 #

She looks amazing. One of my favs from this event definitely

7. Jones19 June 3, 2014 at 14:49 #

I don’t like this dress but Sophia’s styling is really excellent and lifts the entire look.

8. justme June 3, 2014 at 15:26 #

Her dress is fairly unmemorable so I’m glad the styling elevates it to a stunning level.
    Is she going blonde though? Don’t do it, Sophia :/

• glyc87 June 3, 2014 at 15:32 #

The necklace matches some of the details of the dress, and it (they? seems like she’s is wearing more than one) looks stunning, but I don’t think it goes with the dress. Love the hair make-up and shoes. The dress itself, I wish was more streamlined.

9. Suz June 3, 2014 at 15:30 #

I have to disagree here. I think she looks like kind of a mess. :(

10. Peony June 3, 2014 at 18:04 #

Oh man. I think she looks a hot mess here. The dress doesn’t work for her stature or build, it makes her look short and boxy. The necklace is completely superfluous, the shoes are too minimalist for such a romantic look, and the hair/dark lips are too much of a statement for an already statement-making dress.

11. kane June 3, 2014 at 19:29 #

Not for me. I can’t say I get the dress in the first place and while I can see why she picked the Nudist sandals, I have no idea about the concept behind clutch, necklace and sandals. This might look more interesting than some of the other mostly bland looks, but it’s not working for me at all.