Emily Blunt In David Koma – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ Paris Premiere

Emily Blunt In David Koma - 'Edge Of Tomorrow' Paris Premiere

Emily Blunt was back on the red carpet again this afternoon (May 28), attending her second premiere for ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ with co-star Tom Cruise at the UGC Normandie in Paris, France.

Moving away from the colourful and summery vibe she embraced for the London premiere, the mood was darker, sexier and edgier for Paris, with the actress opting for another London-based designer: David Koma.

The part-sheer, part-leather two-piece look featuring cropped, netted high-neck top and leather pencil skirt with velvet flocking detailing was styled with Christian Louboutin ‘Toboggan’ peep-toes, Graziela Gem earrings and Melissa Kaye rings, with a simple chignon and cat-eyes vamping up the look.

With one more premiere to go in New York and two flights under her stylish belt, she’s still looking remarkably fresh.

I’m confident she will go out with a big bang for her third fashion homerun.

Which look do you prefer so far?

The spritely Osman or this dark, sultry David Koma look?

BGX1YNV_mx

You can buy Emily’s Christian Louboutin ‘Toboggan’ Peep-Toes from Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

26 thoughts on “Emily Blunt In David Koma – ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ Paris Premiere

1. Rebecca Z

She looks beautiful and sells this look well. But I admit I prefer the Osman dress to this one. I would like this better without the sheet strip across the thighs–I am tired of that effect.

2. Carrie

I loved the Osman look, but I have to say… She is selling this! And this isn’t an easy look to sell! Bravo.

3. Yeliz

She is totally pulling this look off in my eyes. The Osman look was gorgeous, summery and lovely, but this one is edgy, sexy and mysterious. I love both looks equally.

4. wer

the longer I look at it, the more I love it. she really sells this dress and her face looks stunning.

5. Marybeth

I really dislike the gimmicky sheer panel over the thighs and am not fond of leather in summer. That being said, she has styled this so well that I am sold on the overall look.

I like the Osman better but love the way she has switched things up. Can’t wait to see what she does for New York!

6. sophie

I agree with Yeliz and Christine- Emily is rockin this. This is the magic of the red carpet and the reason FC has the site: on the runway, we NEVER would have chosen this for Emily but her stylist saw the potential and wa la, magic. I still prefer her Osman thought.

7. kane

I would have loved this, had they left it at the top part, but they lost me with the sheer bits of the skirt.

8. H

I can’t stop staring at her, is becoming rude already. But seriously, twice bringing it and I cannot just wait to see what she’ll rock in New York.

9. justme

I much prefer this edgy look but unlike others, I’m not sure Emily is selling it to me. She looks more comfortable in the Osman dress.

1. Nat39

Same thoughts exactly – also prefer this edgier look over her summer garden party one and also think Emily isn’t really rocking it – she looks somewhat restricted and uncomfortable, perhaps the skirt is a bit too tight through the hips.

10. Nat39

Can’t say I’m a big fan of the dress, the thigh-revealing sheer panels are particularly not attractive, but I much prefer this look over her other sweet summery look – it’s edgier, sexier, stronger, although I think Emily looks a bit uncomfortable.

11. Effy

I wish that was my uncomfortable face… She looks amazing, the dress is a bit complicated but she’s rocking it.

12. Marcel

Those 2 inches of sheerness on the skirt just ruined an otherwise very nice outfit. It makes it a bit tacky .
    I prefer the Osman’s one , by a mile.

13. amy

I really dislike this look. the sheer top was perfect so there was no need to do a sheer detail on the skirt. It just makes it tacky.

14. Cindy

I agree with some of the others. That sheerness in the skirt is DREADFUL. Can’t get past it.

15. Kathy

The shoes look a little off to me, because they’re so delicate compared to the rest of the outfit (ankle booties or something with more weight would’ve balanced things out IMO). Otherwise, it’s a great look and props to Emily for taking a risk. She totally pulls it off.

16. TL

Like many others, I hate the sheer part of the skirt, it ruined the whole edgy feel. However, her makeup and hair are perfect.

17. Carolina

This is extremely unflattering – and not just the skirt. The top is too squared off, and detracts from her beauty.