Uma Thurman In Marchesa -  'A Fistful of Dollars' Cannes Film Festival Screening & Closing Ceremony

Uma Thurman attended the Closing Ceremony and ‘A Fistful of Dollars’ screening during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival this evening (May 24) in Cannes, France.

At first I thought she was wearing Givenchy Couture as her white satin gown featuring Japanese crane embroidery is similar to pieces we’ve seen in the Givenchy Spring 2011 Couture collection.

As dramatic as the embroidery is, this fails to excite, especially when compared to her Atelier Versace from the night before.

Chopard jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

17 thoughts on “Uma Thurman In Marchesa – ‘A Fistful of Dollars’ Cannes Film Festival Screening & Closing Ceremony

1. Yeliz

It doesn’t seem like the sewing of this gown is of high quality and it indeed looks like Givenchy. Much prefer last night’s look.

2. scarlett

It’s not as good as the Versace, but it’s still beautiful. I thought it was Givenchy initially when I was watching the live red carpet too.
    I think perhaps, given she was presenting the Palme D’or tonight she should have worn this last night and the Versace tonight, but she looks pretty nonetheless.

1. rach

She has a little bit of a tummy, I think she had a baby not too long ago, but calling her fat?! No. The sit might be a little snug across there, but calling her fat is ridiculous.

3. Nat39

It’s rather lovely but, indeed, pales in comparison to her impressive yellow Versace from last night.

4. Marcel

Well, it does look like Givenchy because most of Marchesa’s “designs” are in fact copies of others.
    Very difficult to top her look from last night. This is a bit bland to me. But she looks beautiful and elegant nonetheless.

5. Marybeth

This doesn’t come close to last night’s perfection but it’s lovely and sufficiently dramatic for the occasion.

6. Hannah

I think she looks beautiful. it’s not as exciting look as the previous one, but still I think she looks great.

7. Marina

Compare the (lack of) quality of the details in this dress do the ones of Paz Vega’s and nothing more needs to be said.