23.05.14 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 10 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 10 of Cannes Film Festival 2014

Credit: Getty

Elena Lyadova In Versace -  ‘Leviathan’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Elena Lyadova In Versace – ‘Leviathan’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Kourtney Kardashian's ASOS Spot Pleat Midi Skirt

Kourtney Kardashian’s ASOS Spot Pleat Midi Skirt

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 10 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

1. dedel May 23, 2014 at 22:40 #

I frankly hesitated between Chloe in Chanel ( At the premiere) and Uma. But at the end Uma wins. For me this is a BDOTY contender.

2. Yeliz May 23, 2014 at 22:55 #

Uma Thurman in Atelier Versace. And Kristen is actually my runner-up. I’m really warming up to that look.

• Yeliz May 23, 2014 at 22:59 #

And Catherine, you’re so right by not putting the other two ladies into the poll. The results of the polls, which include them, are not normal at all.

• Taylahre May 24, 2014 at 05:10 #

I also love Kristen’s look, don’t get me wrong it isn’t exactly Cannes attire but it’s kristen and this is her doing her style right :)

3. Moxie May 23, 2014 at 23:00 #

Uma!

4. Rachel May 23, 2014 at 23:21 #

I think I am suffering from over-exposure to gown-age. I went with Chloe. Superb casual look. Better use of that Chanel crop top (than in the runway version). Just completely chic.

If you are interested in menswear. I think Xavier Dolan (the French Canadian director of Mommy) takes the prize for menswear. Above and beyond my favourite. A bright blue with a gorgeous paisley patterning. Just a note, since I know the writers have been left wanting in the menswear dept!

• Caitlin May 23, 2014 at 23:37 #

Xavier Dolan’s photocall ensemble was quite nice as well.

5. kelly May 24, 2014 at 00:10 #

‘It’s not the poll I wanted to put up, but I don’t think my server could handle the fan votes from the other two ladies.’

what did i miss? what does this mean?

• Sophy May 24, 2014 at 00:58 #

One has to be the thai actress with the devoted fans, the other maybe Kristin Stewart who has a rabid base too- God onky knows why!!!!

• Sophy May 24, 2014 at 00:59 #

Only

• Patricia May 24, 2014 at 01:07 #

You’re right about Li Yuchun devoted fans. The other actually is Araya A. Hargate, whose fans manipulate the last best dressed poll.

6. Marybeth May 24, 2014 at 00:23 #

Uma Thurman in Atelier Versace. Bright and summery, glamourous and chic, sexy yet elegant — it’s a great look for Cannes.

My close runner-up is Li Yuchun in Stephane Rolland.
    She brought us Cannes-worthy drama and elegance while still remaining true to her own quirky aesthetic.
    (Alas, her zealous fans make it impossible to include her on any poll!)

7. TL May 24, 2014 at 01:04 #

My favorite is Chloe Moretz in Chanel Couture, followed by Uma Thurman

8. Mandy May 24, 2014 at 03:55 #

Uma all the way, absolutely stunning. Li Yuchun is my second runner up, completely understand why you didn’t include her, last year was weird. If Kristen had worn strappy sandals she would tie for second.

9. Alina May 24, 2014 at 06:10 #

1. Uma Thurman in Atelier Versace
    2. Chloe Moretz in Chanel Couture & Juliette Binoche (Can’t choose!)

Overall, it was a great day at Cannes!

10. jagungisme May 24, 2014 at 10:28 #

My vote will definitely go for one of the lady whom are not in your list – Chris Lee, Li YuChun. From my point of view, she is absolutely stunning & dominating the red carpet last night.

11. Sandy May 24, 2014 at 10:34 #

bad day all round. bdotw??