22.05.14

Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture - amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Paz Vega attended the annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala held at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, France this evening (May 22).

Yes, it’s another black gown, but as with all the black gowns plaguing Cannes, this Fitriani Couture gown is breath-taking.

From the daring plunging neckline, to the sculptured hips and dramatic train, what’s not to love?

Accented with a gold waistband, she completed her look with a slick bun and Bulgari jewels.

Credit: Getty

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

16 Responses to Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

1. Robert May 22, 2014 at 23:37 #

Black!!!! Not again. Did somebody die at Cannes? I’ve had it. Boring!!!!! yawn….. zzzzzz

2. Rebecca Z May 22, 2014 at 23:40 #

Something about the deep plunge and the bulging hips together doesn’t work for me. Her hair and makeup are beautiful, but I guess I don’t like the dress.

• Noemi May 23, 2014 at 08:32 #

I agree. I love black but I think that here it makes the details of the hips only unflattering. She looks beautiful as always.

3. Yeliz May 22, 2014 at 23:43 #

I love everything but the plunging neckline.

4. amy May 23, 2014 at 00:13 #

the hips aren’t doing it for me. everything else is fine

5. Nat39 May 23, 2014 at 00:17 #

YES!! Daring, sexy, adore the sculptured hips adding the sophisticated drama and originality and the impeccable styling. Outstanding even in simple black. LOVE!!

6. Marybeth May 23, 2014 at 00:31 #

This is obviously a love-it-or-loathe-it dress.

I loathe it. What an ugly, graceless silhouette.
    The plunging neckline takes the eye straight to the massive bulge between the waist and the knees.
    Looks like an over-inflated mermaid.

Nope!

7. kane May 23, 2014 at 00:36 #

The right kind of black for me. I am _intrigued_ by the silhouette-not sure I like it but it certainly is interesting.

• kane May 23, 2014 at 07:30 #

Have slept over this and have decided that I fall in the love department. Could have done without the earrings though.

8. Avery May 23, 2014 at 00:38 #

Not to say this dress is trashy(because I don’t think it is) but it feels vaguely Kim K ish to me. I like the look but something just feels off.

9. pinksugar May 23, 2014 at 02:22 #

This has been quite a week for cleavage. If it wasn’t quite so plunging I would 100% love it. Even still I am at 90%. If you are going to do black this is the way to go.

10. Alina May 23, 2014 at 05:37 #

I love this! It’s sultry, sexy, yet elegant.

11. Dhppy May 23, 2014 at 08:31 #

I assume it’s lovely. However, this dress needs to be in a color other than black so that the detail at the hips can show in photos.

12. raul brammin May 23, 2014 at 11:49 #

Face yes

Dress – top half yes I like the cleavage cut although she needs a slight lift in that department

mid half- horrible . Whats with the puffs on the fabric near the hips ?

She looks sort of like penelope cruz on here .

Im confused coz I like her face and some parts of the look of the outfit

13. Jess2 May 23, 2014 at 12:46 #

I think she needs a little bit more support/lift at the bust but aside from that I really like it.

14. H May 23, 2014 at 14:17 #

I think she looks gorgeous. I love this girl and she has the attitude to wear this. I thought this was kind of a Rolland Couture dress.