22.05.14

Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture - amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Paz Vega attended the annual amfAR Cinema Against AIDS gala held at the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Cap d’Antibes, France this evening (May 22).

Yes, it’s another black gown, but as with all the black gowns plaguing Cannes, this Fitriani Couture gown is breath-taking.

From the daring plunging neckline, to the sculptured hips and dramatic train, what’s not to love?

Accented with a gold waistband, she completed her look with a slick bun and Bulgari jewels.

Credit: Getty

Liu Wen In Vionnet - amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

Liu Wen In Vionnet – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala Red Carpet Roundup

16 Responses to Paz Vega In Fitriani Couture – amfAR Cinema Against Aids Gala

1. Robert May 22, 2014 at 23:37 #

Black!!!! Not again. Did somebody die at Cannes? I’ve had it. Boring!!!!! yawn….. zzzzzz

2. Rebecca Z May 22, 2014 at 23:40 #

Something about the deep plunge and the bulging hips together doesn’t work for me. Her hair and makeup are beautiful, but I guess I don’t like the dress.

• Noemi May 23, 2014 at 08:32 #

I agree. I love black but I think that here it makes the details of the hips only unflattering. She looks beautiful as always.

3. Yeliz May 22, 2014 at 23:43 #

I love everything but the plunging neckline.

4. amy May 23, 2014 at 00:13 #

the hips aren’t doing it for me. everything else is fine

5. Nat39 May 23, 2014 at 00:17 #

YES!! Daring, sexy, adore the sculptured hips adding the sophisticated drama and originality and the impeccable styling. Outstanding even in simple black. LOVE!!

6. Marybeth May 23, 2014 at 00:31 #

This is obviously a love-it-or-loathe-it dress.

I loathe it. What an ugly, graceless silhouette.
    The plunging neckline takes the eye straight to the massive bulge between the waist and the knees.
    Looks like an over-inflated mermaid.

Nope!

7. kane May 23, 2014 at 00:36 #

The right kind of black for me. I am _intrigued_ by the silhouette-not sure I like it but it certainly is interesting.

• kane May 23, 2014 at 07:30 #

Have slept over this and have decided that I fall in the love department. Could have done without the earrings though.

8. Avery May 23, 2014 at 00:38 #

Not to say this dress is trashy(because I don’t think it is) but it feels vaguely Kim K ish to me. I like the look but something just feels off.

9. pinksugar May 23, 2014 at 02:22 #

This has been quite a week for cleavage. If it wasn’t quite so plunging I would 100% love it. Even still I am at 90%. If you are going to do black this is the way to go.

10. Alina May 23, 2014 at 05:37 #

I love this! It’s sultry, sexy, yet elegant.

11. Dhppy May 23, 2014 at 08:31 #

I assume it’s lovely. However, this dress needs to be in a color other than black so that the detail at the hips can show in photos.

12. raul brammin May 23, 2014 at 11:49 #

Face yes

Dress – top half yes I like the cleavage cut although she needs a slight lift in that department

mid half- horrible . Whats with the puffs on the fabric near the hips ?

She looks sort of like penelope cruz on here .

Im confused coz I like her face and some parts of the look of the outfit

13. Jess2 May 23, 2014 at 12:46 #

I think she needs a little bit more support/lift at the bust but aside from that I really like it.

14. H May 23, 2014 at 14:17 #

I think she looks gorgeous. I love this girl and she has the attitude to wear this. I thought this was kind of a Rolland Couture dress.