Charlotte Gainsbourg In Louis Vuitton - 'Incompresa' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Charlotte Gainsbourg attended the ‘Incompresa’ photocall during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival earlier this afternoon (May 22) on a wet day in Cannes, France.

The French actress gave us no surprises, wearing a look from the recently presented Louis Vuitton Resort 2015 collection, selecting their ‘Grand-Prix’ knitted silk dress – which was sheer enough to reveal her underwear – accented with a blue leather belt.

While this won’t be regarded as a big deal or even a faux pas by the actress, she really should’ve reconsidered her LV leather sandals as they are making her look like she has cankles.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Heidi Klum In Versace - Puerto Azul Experience

Heidi Klum In Versace – Puerto Azul Experience

11 Responses to Charlotte Gainsbourg In Louis Vuitton – ‘Incompresa’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

1. lucas May 22, 2014 at 16:09 #

she looks cool. i like it.

2. sophie May 22, 2014 at 16:11 #

I hoped Kristen Stewart would wear this, as she would werk it, but I like it a little on Charlotte. I just don’t like how her hair gets in the way and I don’t like her boring shoes. KStew would wear this with either boring black pointy pumps or killer Jerome Rousseau sandal booties.

3. sophie May 22, 2014 at 16:12 #

Oh and I forgot to add, as FC pointed out, that her underwear is showing and that puts she off. Visible underwear is always a no for me. Keep it classy ladies.

4. Rebecca Z May 22, 2014 at 16:13 #

Nothing. Not speaking to me at all.

5. Alina May 22, 2014 at 16:20 #

I don’t like the fact that we can see her underwear.

• Yeliz May 22, 2014 at 18:01 #

6. dafne May 22, 2014 at 16:27 #

she always tends to wear heavy footwear and that ‘s the way she likes it. i love her style

7. Maria S. May 22, 2014 at 17:28 #

Well, LV might have lost Sofia Coppola, but they gained a new devoted follower in Charlotte. Has she ever worn anything not Ghesquiere?

8. dee May 22, 2014 at 17:32 #

No this is bad. Hair looks unkempt. You can see through her dress and the shoes are doing her legs no favor.

9. marie May 22, 2014 at 20:12 #

Not bad, cool look. Her hair doesn’t look healthy, maybe the hairstyle is just too boring.
    Well, I could definetly oversee that if she’d at least crack a little smile; her expressionless face makes me a litle ill, I mean – what is bothering her? If I was guest in Cannes and I could afford such a cool look just like that, I would be smiling non-stop…

10. kane May 23, 2014 at 08:01 #

So I was going to veto this on the grounds of the underwear, but it’s growing on me in terms of cheekiness. I hate the shoes though and it really needed someone to look less uncomfortable.