21.05.14 Premiere

Aishwarya Rai In Roberto Cavalli – ‘The Search’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Aishwarya Rai In Roberto Cavalli - ‘The Search’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Aishwarya Rai returned to the red carpet for ‘The Search’ premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival this evening (May 24) in Cannes, France.

Selecting yet another Roberto Cavalli gown, the actress once again brought an unobtainable level of glamour to the red carpet.

While this stunning white, fully embellished gown doesn’t pack the same punch as last night’s jaw-dropping selection, it’s still a two-finger salute to her critics, and she is still one of the most beautiful women on this red carpet.

If I had to guess, she’s probably saying, “How you like me now?”

A pair of linear pear-shaped diamond drop Chopard earrings completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gucci Première - 'The Search' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Gucci Première – ‘The Search’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Clotilde Courau In Valentino - ‘The Search’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Clotilde Courau In Valentino – ‘The Search’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

32 Responses to Aishwarya Rai In Roberto Cavalli – ‘The Search’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Rahul May 21, 2014 at 18:27 #

Supremely gorgeous and elegant. She is every inch of a superstar, with an unparalleled aura. My Queen of Cannes!

• Shallu May 21, 2014 at 18:29 #

Indeed queen of Cannes.

• H May 22, 2014 at 14:55 #

Definitely. Cannes would never be the same without her.

2. Shallu May 21, 2014 at 18:28 #

Aishwarya brings in a totally different look in comparison to yesterday, looking absolutely stunning, graceful and elegant. Thums up!

3. Zing May 21, 2014 at 18:28 #

You are just breathtaking. Queen of Cannes, period!

4. Yeliz May 21, 2014 at 18:31 #

She does look stunning and her attitude is amazing, but I’m not completely sold on this look and definitely prefer last night’s Cavalli gown.

5. SS May 21, 2014 at 18:31 #

I gasped when I looked at this. Her beauty is breathtaking. While the look is simple enough, it still oozes great glamour and sophistication. Yesterday was sexy and today is muted elegance. J’Adore!

• Fiona-Brasil May 21, 2014 at 20:08 #

+1.I like this look much more!

6. Vanie May 21, 2014 at 18:31 #

Yup….she looks damn gorgeous!! She should have put on a darker lip colour but nonetheless she looks beautiful

• Jane May 21, 2014 at 21:01 #

On a closer look, I absolutely adore her make up – the hints of purple through her magical eyes and nails. For me, she has outdone herself.

7. Rebecca Z May 21, 2014 at 18:32 #

Good for her! She looks totally gorgeous.

8. Marybeth May 21, 2014 at 18:35 #

Stunning. Lovely.
    She has such an incredible presence and elegance.

9. Sandy May 21, 2014 at 18:36 #

She looks gorgeous but I prefer last night’s gown too.

10. Mark May 21, 2014 at 18:36 #

That face is heavenly. While I would have liked her to don Elie Saab (which she’s been since long at Cannes), these two Cavalli looks are sheer fabulousness! None rocks the red Carpet as brilliantly as Ms. Rai!

• Ahot May 21, 2014 at 19:29 #

This year she´ll only rock Cavalli & probably some indian designer like Abu Sandeep or Sabyasachi for the AmFar .She even wore Cavalli for her press meets.
      I would be very surprised if she wears Saab or anyone else. I believe, every egerie had a token designer this year. Sonam went for Saab, so Aish will stick with Cavalli. :-)

11. amy May 21, 2014 at 18:40 #

this dress isn’t blowing my mind, but there’s no denying she looks gorgeous. keep it up queen Rai!

12. Robert May 21, 2014 at 18:44 #

She looks ethereal.

13. Robbie May 21, 2014 at 18:47 #

What a difference a lipstick makes. I hated her previous look, well perhaps not hated as that’s a bit strong but didn’t like it, probably due to the distracting lipstick. This though is just perfect, definitely prefer her with a more “natural” make-up look.

• Nat39 May 21, 2014 at 19:01 #

This look doesn’t have the knockout factor of her previous gold Cavalli but I thought her presentation lacked class to be honest – the bombshell waves, the harsh orangey red lipstick and nail polish… – it was an ‘in your face’, flashy look. Her more natural beauty look is more refreshing and classier.

14. Pratyush May 21, 2014 at 18:56 #

Apart from the obvious -she is looking stunning – it is quite something to see the western press n critics going gaga over her looks while the Indian media likes to (mostly) pan her. 2014 is indeed turning out to be her two finger salute to them.

15. jenny May 21, 2014 at 19:00 #

Gorgeous but too soon and too similar to last night

16. pinksugar May 21, 2014 at 19:00 #

The dress is just okay for me but her hair and makeup are always on point.

17. Megha May 21, 2014 at 19:14 #

She has somehow managed to look about 10 years younger in these 2 appearances, since the last pictures I saw of her. While the weightloss is one thing, it’s more her face. It’s like it’s a picture of Ash from many years ago. (And she looks even younger today than she did yesterday!!)

Anyway, while yesterday’s was a bombshell “I am back” look, I really like this more subtle appearance. She looks confident and oh-so-beautiful
    I love that she went with simple hair and makeup. It makes the look all about her and nothing else

18. from-chitown May 21, 2014 at 19:44 #

She looks gorgeous. While it is not a knock out like yesterday… but this is still glamorous and elegant. Her make up is gorgeous.

19. DM May 21, 2014 at 21:36 #

Ash seems to be exuding a new level of confidence..(that’s the wrong word though) this year. Perhaps ‘sass’ is the word I’m looking for? Look at the sparkle in her eye! She looks heavenly, she knows it, but there is something new in her.
    And she’s given two supremely beautiful looks so far. Excited to see more! Lovely!

20. Bec May 21, 2014 at 23:54 #

She looks nice, but the detail on the dress makes her torso look really long and her legs really short.

21. Jess2 May 22, 2014 at 01:32 #

Beyond stunning! Such beauty

22. Dil May 22, 2014 at 03:23 #

I find this much more classier n wayy wayy more elegant than yesterday!

23. Alina May 22, 2014 at 06:13 #

Another amazing look from her!!! ♥

24. Viral May 22, 2014 at 07:09 #

yeah i let out a few choice abuses as she took my breath away yet again! the dress is not as much of a knockout as the previous cavalli i do hope she dons a black ensemble or something in the color palate chastain’s been dipping in. cant believe cavalli and class are being mentioned in the same statement and its all thanks to Ms. Rai!

as beautiful as sonam was i think she is a mere footnote in the India @ Cannes diary once Ms. Rai sets foot.

her looking like this is sure to inspire Mr Bhansali to cast her as his muse once again – well one can certainly hope!

25. Prudence May 23, 2014 at 06:18 #

I think sometimes we are soo busy adoring the face, we start thinking the outfit is equally as great which is something I find we do a lot to her as well as Angelina Jolie. Put this dress and that previous gold one on someone else and we would not be making such a big deal. This dress and the gold are nothing spectacular at all and the styling does nothing to elevate the looks either.

26. raul brammin May 23, 2014 at 10:46 #

I simply find her look way too boring when she does not pick a darker shade of lipstick… her lips her face shape and her eyes when they work together everything else works amazingly well

she does not have the best of bodies but its her face that drives just everything she wears

with many others its the dress they wear that drives their face into look good

She is beautiful but not sparkling on here