Petra Nemcova In Zuhair Murad Couture - 'Two Days, One Night'  ('Deux Jours, Une Nuit') Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Petra Nemcova attended the ‘Two Days, One Night’ (‘Deux Jours, Une Nuit’) premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival this evening (May 20) in Cannes, France.

The model seemed to be having fun as she glided down the red carpet taking selfies with her Chopard-branded iPhone.

She stunned in a Zuhair Murad Spring 2014 black strapless tulle sweetheart-neckline gown embellished with tinkling beaded details.

Once again I wish one of the yellow-, peach- or lavender-hued gowns had been considered from this collection, but black is becoming quite the dramatic choice this year, and one I can’t complain about with such breath-taking results.

A simple updo and gold Chopard jewels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Selita Ebanks In Gabriela Cadena - 'Two Days, One Night'  ('Deux Jours, Une Nuit') Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Selita Ebanks In Gabriela Cadena – ‘Two Days, One Night’ (‘Deux Jours, Une Nuit’) Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Eva Herzigova In Dolce & Gabbana  - 'Two Days, One Night'  ('Deux Jours, Une Nuit') Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Eva Herzigova In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Two Days, One Night’ (‘Deux Jours, Une Nuit’) Cannes Film Festival Premiere

11 Responses to Petra Nemcova In Zuhair Murad Couture – ‘Two Days, One Night’ (‘Deux Jours, Une Nuit’) Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Christine May 20, 2014 at 20:02 #

Something is missing. I miss the belt

2. Yeliz May 20, 2014 at 20:02 #

I can’t complain about this look being black either. She looks fantastic.

3. Alina May 20, 2014 at 20:06 #

My first reaction was: “Sonam did it better!”.

4. Marybeth May 20, 2014 at 20:10 #

Bad luck for Petra to have to follow Sonam Kapoor in the black-gown procession. This is a lovely, Cannes-worthy look but, alas, it pales in comparison to Sonam’s regal drama.

5. Nat39 May 20, 2014 at 20:13 #

Absoltely stunning!! Simple black can be just as magnificent – it’s grand, classic, intense. I do love the belt on the runway that adds a special touch to the look but considering all the statement jewellery Petra is wearing, it would’ve been excessive here. Gorgeous gown and Petra is exceptional in it.

6. RT May 20, 2014 at 20:26 #

It does remind you of Sonam’s gown. I wish she had opted for the flower belt seen on model to give dramatic look. She looks stunning nevertheless.

7. from-chitown May 20, 2014 at 21:09 #

I echo the sentiments of others – this seems like been there done that after seeing Sonam Kapoor. But she looks great nonetheless.

8. Marcel May 20, 2014 at 21:49 #

This is my favorite look in this tragic night. She is the only one really delivering it to me.

9. kane May 21, 2014 at 00:34 #

I miss the belt. Nice though.

10. Gemma Rockets May 21, 2014 at 03:35 #

I realise these celebs are obliged to wear the sponsors jewels but so often there is a total disconnect between the jewellery and the gown. Separately the yellow gold and canary diamond pieces are stunning but they don’t actually suit Petra’s skin tone and are too much with the heavily embellished gown. Petra looks sensational but would have looked even more incredible sans the jewels, which is a shame because the right jewellery can enhance any look.

11. snowlion May 22, 2014 at 09:29 #

She looks amazing, but oh! In some of those photos all I can focus on is the fear she is going to escape out the top, which takes away from the majesty of it a tad.