19.05.14 Premiere

Suki Waterhouse In Christian Dior - ‘The Homesman’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Suki Waterhouse attended ‘The Homesman’ premiere during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival on Sunday (May 18) in Cannes, France following several party appearances.

Dressed in Dior, the British model looks very statuesque in her lilac tiered strapless gown.

As you know, I prefer sandals over pumps, and that would very much apply here as they would’ve helped elongate her further.

With her hair swept back she was able to showcase her gorgeous Chopard ‘Peacock Feathers’ earrings. She also styled her look with a Chopard ring from the ‘Temptations’ collection.

133arikid_lychee_side

You can buy Suki’s Jimmy Choo ‘Ari’ Pumps from Jimmy Choo US and Jimmy Choo UK.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 11 of Cannes Film Festival 2014?

Robert Pattinson In Dior Homme - 'The Rover' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Robert Pattinson In Dior Homme – ‘The Rover’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

15 Responses to Suki Waterhouse In Christian Dior – ‘The Homesman’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. Christine May 19, 2014 at 12:24 #

Not liking this look at all.

2. Yeliz May 19, 2014 at 12:25 #

I would’ve preferred sandals too, but the pumps she’s wearing don’t bother me that much. She looks great.

3. Marcel May 19, 2014 at 12:30 #

“very statuesque ” , I don’t think so, I am sorry. The only statue she reminds me is one of those garden’s gnomes as she has an unappealing presence , a very ordinary face and, frankly, quite questionable model’s skills.
    I like the dress but the colour doesn’t favour her complexion. The earrings are gorgeous.

• e May 19, 2014 at 14:19 #

ITA

• M. May 19, 2014 at 18:39 #

Couldn’t agree more. If it wasn’t for Bradley Cooper the world would probably never have heard of her.

4. Bec May 19, 2014 at 12:31 #

Dress looks cheap and unfinished and she looks bored as usual. Meh.

• Denise May 19, 2014 at 12:35 #

Right there with you!

• Hermoine May 19, 2014 at 12:55 #

Add me to this list!

• Noemi May 19, 2014 at 15:35 #

I agree, she looks sloppy and the dress washes her out.

5. Valissa May 19, 2014 at 13:27 #

She’s a pretty girl…in Christian Dior…at the Cannes Film Festival and she can’t crack a smile?! She looks depressed all the time and it drags all the great pieces she wears down!
    I do like this dress but she does nothing for it…

6. Susan May 19, 2014 at 14:26 #

Why is this girl the “it” girl for now? Why is she a model? She isn’t selling this look for me.

• Stel May 20, 2014 at 12:22 #

+1! She’s only 22 and she doesn’t smile, she seems like she’s bored..

7. marie May 19, 2014 at 17:17 #

Hate the dress, the cut beneath the hips is very unflattering with those two skirts, looks like someone got enough fabric for a long skirt last minute and they just sewed it together somewhere.

Maybe this wouldn’t have been this bad if she didn’t look like she hated this look herself and would have prefered to be on the other side ofmthe world.

She isn’t selling it! Not the tiniest bit!
    Maybe she could found a club with Kristen Stewart or something…

8. hally May 20, 2014 at 05:38 #

who keeps foisting this girl upon us? it certainly isn’t Bradley Cooper, I doubt he cares enough or has enough connections to do so. Harvey Weinstein? But then she’d wear more Marchesa. She’s so so plain. Statuesque? really? Nothing striking memorable about her, and her bland styling never helps either. I don’t always “get” “it girls”, but please tell me no one considers this girl one!

9. EmmaWoodhouse May 21, 2014 at 01:27 #

Such THOUGHTS about this. One, as others have said, she has NO presence. Funny to judge from a photo, maybe, but I just feel flat looking at her. The dress has whimsy in its design, but I think it needs to be steamed or something (it looks a bit rumpled) and in a brighter color. That hip detail is hard to pull off; you need someone fun to do so. The shoes are very…cautious. The hair is not well thought out. The whole look is falling flat for me.