19.05.14

Kendall Jenner In Olcay Gulsen – 2014 Billboard Music Awards

Kendall Jenner In Olcay Gulsen - 2014 Billboard Music Awards

After attending the Cannes Film Festival opening ceremony, Kendall Jenner jetted back to the States for her presenter duties at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday (May 18) at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The model and reality star flaunted an Olcay Gulsen Spring 2014 jumpsuit, featuring a cutaway white halter top and shiny metallic, midnight-blue pants.

From the barely-there proportions of the top to the high-waist and cropped shape of the pants, this silhouette isn’t an easy one to wear. However, the statuesque Kendall rocks it well.

Silver sling-back pumps and a cylindrical clutch, along with board-straight locks and smoldering makeup, completed the look.

I have to say I like the streamlined sizzle that she brought to the show.

Credit: Getty

Shakira In Julien Macdonald - 2014 Billboard Music Awards

Shakira In Julien Macdonald – 2014 Billboard Music Awards

Nicki Minaj In Alexander McQueen - 2014 Billboard Music Awards

Nicki Minaj In Alexander McQueen – 2014 Billboard Music Awards

29 Responses to Kendall Jenner In Olcay Gulsen – 2014 Billboard Music Awards

1. Christine May 19, 2014 at 02:01 #

This whole look is ugly and the unflattering

2. admmgz May 19, 2014 at 02:11 #

I like this look although her stance here isn’t very flattering

3. Nat May 19, 2014 at 02:14 #

Too much bronzer on her face and the look is boring

4. AW May 19, 2014 at 02:18 #

1. Tired of this family.

2. Is this really what 18 looks like these days?

3. It’s just a white shirt and blue pants.

4. The posing is awkward.

5. Not a fashion moment.

5. justme May 19, 2014 at 02:28 #

For an aspiring model, she needs to work on her pose and the way she engages the camera imo. Height and thinness can only get you so far.

Even though her outfit is inappropriate for a teenager, I prefer her sister’s outfit and attitude.

6. celine May 19, 2014 at 02:34 #

The user comments above are hysterical and are so biased to the fact that Kendall is from the Kardashian family. I’m not a fan of the family either but am looking beyond that. I wouldn’t call her ‘aspiring’ model anymore, as she walked in nearly EVERY major show, is adored by designers worldwide, and publications.

As for the outfit, the fact she is 18 means nothing me when judging this. Do any of you realize how young the supermodel’s that show up on this blog daily are? Their outfits are more ‘sexy’ half the time. This is tame. But, I do not really like the outfit. Never been a fan of the bodysuit mixed with cropped pants. Her body is slamming so might as well work it at this age.

• Valissa May 19, 2014 at 02:55 #

Honestly, I wonder how much of a role her money, name and mother played in getting her all those gigs. There is nothing about her that screams high fashion or commercial model. Pretty girl but very bland!

Even her style is lacklustre…this is nice but typical and not very exciting.

• justme May 19, 2014 at 03:16 #

You are too defensive not to be a stan. She’s booked 3-4 major fashion shows, that’s not an established model. I won’t even get into your “she’s adored worldwide” comment. And while I don’t find Kendall’s outfit inappropriate, age does matter when you’re judging an outfit. What on Earth?

You’re entitled to say that you don’t like her outfit, yet when others do, it’s a vendetta against her family name? Come on now.

• julyol1972 May 19, 2014 at 07:21 #

Very well said!

• CreoleLady May 19, 2014 at 08:49 #

“You’re entitled to say that you don’t like her outfit, yet when others do, it’s a vendetta against her family name?”

That’s it right there, preach. And incidentally, if she looks tacky (as she does here, bronzer and pose are too much) and I want to make a comparison to the family she is a member of to drive that point home, I most certainly will. It’s not hate, it’s my opinion.

7. Prudence May 19, 2014 at 03:07 #

I hate to say this but exactly why is she there?? Why does Joan Smalls, Jourdun, Lindey, Liu ( I could go on for ever ) do not attend these events but she gets to ??

Now the outfit is beyond tacky, as a model who has access to Chanel, Givenchy and a ton more I expect her to give us some fashion moments, not tackiness a la Kim. K a few years ago. The tan is also disgusting and why the hell is she standing like that ?

8. pinksugar May 19, 2014 at 03:26 #

I don’t mind the family, like or not they are a part of the fashion world. Kendall and Kylie are both pretty girls but they are going down the trashy drown and fast. There’s nothing wrong with looking like a teenager. I found both their looks quite trashy and too old for them.

• Prudence May 19, 2014 at 04:28 #

OMG I just saw what the other one wore and that is beyond tacky. isn’t she 16 or something?? That is beyond inappropriate, how can Kris allow her daughter to leave the house looking so tacky and vulgar. god that family needs jesus.

9. Lani May 19, 2014 at 03:30 #

Im actually pretty surprised at these comments… I really liked her sleek look!
    (Her sisters as well) Age, family name, number of gigs aside- I think she looks very put together & totally appropriate for the event she is attending.

• Jones19 May 19, 2014 at 16:27 #

Agreed. If she wasn’t a member of the Kardashian family I think people would like it. I’m pretty neutral when it comes to this girl and I like this outfit.

10. Angela May 19, 2014 at 03:30 #

On the livestream, I thought this outfit was bomb! Now that I see it here, the more I feel like the top section looks like a one-piece bathing suit. However, I love the streamlined pants.

• Dean May 19, 2014 at 13:09 #

+1 looks like she’s wearing a bathing suit!

11. Pedro May 19, 2014 at 04:42 #

All these “i hate all the Kardashians” are so boring.

The girl is beautiful, super tall, has contact with Riccardo Tisci, Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour! Her family can be insufferable at times but can’t we see a 18 y.o girl as an individual and not with all this hate?

The outfit is OK but I see potential. I’m excited to see how her style will develop!

12. Cookie May 19, 2014 at 05:01 #

Wow, too much bronzer and makeup. She normally doesn’t have that much of a resemblance to Kim Kardashian, but she does here. That’s not a good thing, she looks like a waxwork.

13. Alina May 19, 2014 at 05:14 #

I think I would have liked this on someone who could sold it to me.

14. Yeliz May 19, 2014 at 09:43 #

I think she is pulling this off. The jumpsuit looks great on her and I like her simple styling.

15. d May 19, 2014 at 10:33 #

i actually dont mind the look… :S

• snowlion May 19, 2014 at 12:38 #

So do I, I feel like I should be ashamed! Judging it purely as a look on a tall, slim, young woman at a music awards show, ignoring entirely what family she belongs to (o.k. For the record, I think Kardashian worship is a blight on humanity) – I think she looks great!

16. Britta May 19, 2014 at 10:36 #

I think this turns into a really snob-blog – as you guys are terrible to judge other people by their name, status etc. This beautiful girl was invited to this event. Should she say “No thank you, people will not like that I’m there!”
    And with a model body she wears this amazing jumpsuit so well. People – get over yourself – I predict she’ll have a bright future in the fashion world!

• sara May 19, 2014 at 18:22 #

Agreed… its rare to see such polarizing comments on this blog (not even with K-stew are people this rough). Like it or not, she sparks interest (positive or negative as we can see here). She is a beautiful girl and showed up looking good to an event she was invited to present at. I really like the risk here with the proportions and I think it paid off with her looking statuesque where on some others it would be unflattering. Love the hair and the styling. Although I know they probably used the bronzer to create the contrast with the white, they should go easier on it next time. Overall, good look!

17. amy May 19, 2014 at 11:41 #

She looks fine to me. the makeup is overdone (too much bronzer) but the outfit is fine.

18. Tracy May 19, 2014 at 11:55 #

I think she looked smouldering and daring; our judgements should be based on the outfit, not our personal thoughts on this family. I personally think Kendall is more deserving of her fame because she’s modelled since a young age. We should probably be a little less harsh.

19. Petra May 19, 2014 at 12:33 #

She looks amazing and hot! Very event and age appropriate as well.

20. stephanie May 20, 2014 at 19:59 #

ugh gross. awful outfit. can we ban all kardashians from RCFA?