Robert Pattinson In Marni – ‘The Rover’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Robert Pattinson In Marni - 'The Rover' Cannes Film Festival Photocall

Robert Pattinson attended ‘The Rover’ photocall during the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival this afternoon (May 18) in Cannes, France.

The actor wore a green Marni unstructured blazer over his black polo shirt which he paired with dark denim jeans for his part Italian look with plenty of Brit boy laidback flare.

Keeping it casual he topped off his Sunday afternoon look with black sneakers.

I would’ve preferred smarter trousers, but this look suits him to a tee.

I’m hoping he brings more colour to the red carpet for this evenings premiere. I’m relying on him and Ryan Gosling to shake up menswear during this festival.

You can buy Rob’s Marni Unstructured Cotton-Blend Blazer from MrPorter.com.

Credit: Getty

18 thoughts on “Robert Pattinson In Marni – ‘The Rover’ Cannes Film Festival Photocall

1. Yeliz

I think he looks cool and handsome. I hope he’ll wear a maroon or blue suit tonight, because those colours look great on him.

2. Tia

Eeek. Looks like he just woke up & put on wrinkled clothes or he stayed up all night & wore what he had on the night before. The appeal of this guy is lost on me.

3. Christine

Nice choice of blazer but wished he worn black jeans. He still looks nice and pretty.

I can’t wait for the Gosling!!

4. pinksugar

I think he looks dreamy. It wouldn’t be Robert if he didn’t look a little ‘messy’. The green makes his eyes really pop.

1. sophie

I agree Pink, he doesn’t like to look immaculate, except for big premieres, as he did in the emerald and maroon Guccis and at the Cosmopolis New York premiere.

Fingers crossed he goes for perfection tonight and for the Maps to the Stars premiere.

2. Noemi

I agree with you. The close up… he looks so beautiful, and I’m looking forward to see his movie, even if I didn’t like very much Cosmopolis.

5. justme

Maybe the Brit boy charm is lost on me because he looks like he slept in his clothes and got abruptly woken up from his nap.

I’m still interested in his look for tonight since he doesn’t shy away from colours.

6. Guest

I’d love to see him in some made-to-measure Gucci, preferably in a bold colour, for the screening tonight, but it’s not such a huge premiere so he might go for sth boring, I guess.

7. dee

I like the relaxed look he has going on. The blazer could have been more crisper but the green looks great on him.