Freida Pinto In Oscar de la Renta - 'The Homesman' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Freida Pinto made her second appearance on the red carpet during Cannes Film Festival for ‘The Homesman’ premiere this evening (May 18).

Looking even more beautiful than she did last night (impossible to believe, but just look at her for confirmation) the actress wore an Oscar de la Renta Fall 2014 gown.

The coral gown with gold lame sequin embroidery featured a sweetheart neckline and rise and fall hemline, which gave us a peak at her gold metallic Jimmy Choos.

Opting for smouldering eyes on this occasion, the look was styled with gold jewels.

Freida never fails to deliver, especially during Cannes.

When I see this kind of brilliance I wonder why Zoe Saldana couldn’t deliver this kind of magic.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Monica Bellucci In Dolce & Gabbana - 'The Wonders' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Monica Bellucci In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Wonders’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Hilary Swank In Atelier Versace - 'The Homesman' Cannes Film Festival Premiere

Hilary Swank In Atelier Versace – ‘The Homesman’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

34 Responses to Freida Pinto In Oscar de la Renta – ‘The Homesman’ Cannes Film Festival Premiere

1. sophie May 18, 2014 at 19:01 #

I love the gown and I love it on Freida, I just wish she wore stunning visible jewels and gold sandals. I don’t like the pumps.

2. Albina May 18, 2014 at 19:04 #

Yeah! that dress was on my wish list for Cannes!

3. Christine May 18, 2014 at 19:04 #

She looks stunning. But not a fan of the dress

4. Alina May 18, 2014 at 19:04 #

What a gown! Beautiful!

The ‘Zoe Saldana case’ is impossible to solve.

• sophie May 18, 2014 at 19:24 #

I know, what a bummer. FC, we all join you in crossing our fingers that Zoe turns things around so she doesn’t win the ‘Mojo M.I.A. Award’ at the end of the year…

Her looks aren’t Magnifique to Tragique like Dior-Imprisoned JLaw and Queen Cotillard, but they aren’t Givenchy Couture at the Oscars Zoe Standard either…

• Catherine Kallon May 18, 2014 at 20:24 #

Hopefully she is saving the good stuff for Nina and Guardian of the Galaxy…

5. Rahul May 18, 2014 at 19:04 #

What a gorgeous gown. I’m notbliking Freida’s make up at all. It’s pale rather than luminous. Jewels could have been more exciting.
    P.S.: Sonam Kapoor is spectacular in Elie Saab Couture!

6. Yeliz May 18, 2014 at 19:07 #

In love with this look. The gown is truly stunning and that colour looks amazing against Freida’s skin tone. Love her simple styling too. She looks fantastic.

7. Rahul May 18, 2014 at 19:09 #

What a gorgeous gown. I’m not liking Freida’s make up though. It looks pale rather than luminous. She certainly glowed more yesterday. Jewels could have been exciting.

8. Dil May 18, 2014 at 19:10 #

Iv never been much of a pinto fan…but she is breath taking here!

9. Papiki May 18, 2014 at 19:18 #

I’m in love!

10. Kb May 18, 2014 at 19:28 #

Gorgeous

11. Pedro May 18, 2014 at 19:40 #

Wow! Freida looks fantastic

12. diana May 18, 2014 at 19:50 #

Freida is an absolutely gorgeous woman! I love everything about this gown: the shape, color, gold detailing, how regal and glamourous it is…

13. Rebecca Z May 18, 2014 at 19:54 #

Spectacular. One of the very best of the festival.

14. justme May 18, 2014 at 19:59 #

She looks really beautiful. She’s a worthy L’Oréal ambassador.

I wish Eva Longoria would take notes. They have a similar built yet Freida experiments so much more.

15. Daisy May 18, 2014 at 20:18 #

I like the gown but think the red carpet ruins it. If it were blk carpet would enjoy the contrast.

16. Marybeth May 18, 2014 at 20:39 #

Gorgeous! Love it!
    Freida is really delivering Cannes glamour!

17. nicole May 18, 2014 at 20:45 #

Everything is spectacular about this look. She doesn’t let the dress swallow her which would be easy since she is pretty tiny.

18. Katrin May 18, 2014 at 20:46 #

I like! I love that it feels a little like an Indian sari dress.

19. amy May 18, 2014 at 20:49 #

this is stunning. great color, great embellishments. Freida is doing it right

20. From-chitown May 18, 2014 at 21:14 #

That is a stunning dress and not one i would have picked for Freida but she looks spectacular. She is bringing the much needed drama to the red carpet. What makes me love this even more is how different it is from her yesterday’s gown. Loving her choices.

21. dee May 18, 2014 at 22:10 #

I like this better than the other gown she wore. The color is gorgeous. I really like this but not loving it.

22. Joy May 18, 2014 at 23:46 #

This color is simply gorgeous on her. Every look she delivers is interesting, different & oh so fresh. This look is so beautiful!

23. MaddyEliza May 19, 2014 at 01:17 #

Stunning. I just love this!! BDOTD contender for sure.

24. CreoleLady May 19, 2014 at 01:34 #

The pumps almost destroyed this look for me so I’m glad to see the other pictures. I don’t understand it, pumps on the red carpet at Cannes. The hemline makes them unavoidable and hard to ignore.

25. Prudence May 19, 2014 at 03:01 #

Am I the only who sees those terrible shoes??? That plus the lack of volume on the skirt ( like the model ) really brings this whole look down for me. Oh and her makeup is too smooky and I dont care for the severe bun either. This is nice but again small details totally killed this look.

26. pinksugar May 19, 2014 at 03:28 #

Prefer the flow on the runway but it’s a beautiful dress and great color on her.

27. EmmaWoodhouse May 19, 2014 at 03:51 #

I think she’s doing better this year than last! This is a great look for Cannes and I love the color.

28. Gemma Rockets May 19, 2014 at 05:59 #

Stunning… This dress is perfect for her, spectacular colour. As someone who likes a strong lip and has never warmed to nude lipsticks I would just like to see her in a brighter lip, but she still looks amazing.

29. Kim May 19, 2014 at 06:37 #

I love the dress, but I think it wears her, rather than the other way around.
    The fit doesn’t seem quite right, like it sits slightly too high over her chest and the proportions are a fraction off. Definitely needs a bit more volume in the skirt and the run way shoes would have been perfect. And the hair doesn’t work for me either. A few little things would improve this look so much, but still one of the best of the night!

30. kane May 19, 2014 at 09:19 #

If I shut out that part of the brain that says that she’s draped herself in a fancy curtain stolen from one of the chatêaux in the area then I could really love this. Freida is quite often a bit of hit or miss for me, but I would certainly put this into the hit category.

31. TeaAtTwo May 19, 2014 at 19:19 #

A pair of ansdals and htis would have been ‘shutting it down’ terrioty for me but she looks amazing nevertheless.

32. towanda May 20, 2014 at 09:59 #

i only like dress. not like Makeup/Hair/shoes . it’s a shame cause with right styling this dress could be perfect