Alejandra Onieva In Christian Dior - 'Por un Punado de Besos' Madrid Premiere

Alejandra Onieva attended the ‘Por Un Punado de Besos’ photocall and premiere held at Callao Cinema on Wednesday (May 14) in Madrid, Spain wearing two Christian Dior Spring 2014 looks.

For the photocall she wore a sexy, chic, dressy casual look consisting of a Dior light-blue cropped shirt accented with the brands emblems, paired with loose-fit low-slung black trousers and a cute pair of bow front pink pumps.

I just love the overall cool effortless vibe she’s got going on here.

Alejandra Onieva In Christian Dior - 'Por un Punado de Besos' Madrid Photocall & Premiere

Later on the same day she donned an Christian Dior Spring 2014 look for the premiere.

I know what you’re thinking: “been there, done that”.

And while I do agree, I do love Alejandra’s version of this well-worn metallic-print ball skirt with a rise-and-fall hemline paired with the black long-sleeved top.

The only thing preventing it from being a standout look was her light-coloured bra; otherwise, it was styled perfectly with pieces which didn’t upstage or compete with the main attraction: the skirt.

Is it time to retire this print?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

The EDIT featuring Charlotte Gainsbourg

Angelababy In Valentino - 21st Beijing College Student Film Festival Closing Ceremony

Angelababy In Valentino – 21st Beijing College Student Film Festival Closing Ceremony

9 Responses to Alejandra Onieva In Christian Dior – ‘Por un Punado de Besos’ Madrid Photocall & Premiere

1. Alina May 15, 2014 at 15:01 #

I agree about the bra, but I kinda love both looks.

FC, you’re amazing! I thought you weren’t going to cover this event because of all the Cannes madness. I’m glad you did!

2. Cristina May 15, 2014 at 15:02 #

I love both looks. She looks super stylish.
    The skirt is a must for all kind of events!

3. Yeliz May 15, 2014 at 15:07 #

The first look is great and I like the second look as well, but I hope that this is now the last time we saw that skirt combined with a black long-sleeved top.

4. dee May 15, 2014 at 15:19 #

I only like the 1st look.

• Lee Ann May 16, 2014 at 11:58 #

The first look lost its cool vibe as soon as I saw her feet.
      The second look is so so I don’t like the mullet hem . I hope this print is not over since I bought the straight skirt and will need to wear it ALOT to get some scale of economy.

5. H May 15, 2014 at 15:35 #

Both looks are really good, but the first one translated perfectly in her, I like her interpretation far better than the runway’s, I don’t even like it on the runway but I am glad she has shown us a look can be great in the right person.

6. Christine May 15, 2014 at 17:26 #

I like her first look! She wears it better than the model

7. eminere May 15, 2014 at 23:56 #

1. The styling is all over the place here. This is an occasion where the runway styling is actually better – less midriff, more sensible shoes, and the addition of the choker.
    2. The bra peeking through is not a good look. Would also have preferred a bustier to the knit top.