Emma Roberts In Katie Ermilio – ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ World Premiere

Emma Roberts In Katie Ermilio - ‘X-Men Days Of Future Past’ World Premiere

Emma Roberts attended the ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ world premiere held at Jacob Javits Center on Saturday (May 10) in New York City.

The actress wore a Katie Ermilio Fall 2014 strapless sheath dress featuring a fitted bustier bodice and a slim-fit pencil skirt.

Classic tailoring with a feminine twist, this expertly cut dress makes up Katie Ermilo’s timeless aesthetic, so I couldn’t help but be disappointed by the choice of accessories.

Jimmy Choo ‘Sunday’ tri-colour, double strap pumps and a black Jimmy Choo ‘Tube’ clutch would not have been my first choice as they don’t complement her frock.

015_ca023328-f45d-4b5a-9d36-afa387143821

You can buy Emma’s Jimmy Choo ‘Sunday’ Pumps from Lusia via Roma.

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Kate Hudson In Etro & Candela - Chrome Hearts & Kate Hudson Garden Party

Kate Hudson In Etro & Candela – Chrome Hearts & Kate Hudson Garden Party

Jessica Alba In Mary Katrantzou - The Helping Hand of Los Angeles Mother’s Day Luncheon

Jessica Alba In Mary Katrantzou – The Helping Hand of Los Angeles Mother’s Day Luncheon

10 Responses to Emma Roberts In Katie Ermilio – ‘X-Men: Days Of Future Past’ World Premiere

1. Alina May 11, 2014 at 12:11 #

She has been doing so great lately, but this is a no for me.

2. Christine May 11, 2014 at 12:41 #

Not liking this at all

3. dee May 11, 2014 at 12:45 #

Don’t like the dress.

4. Valissa May 11, 2014 at 13:56 #

Not sure if she’s changed stylist but lately her looks have been spot on! I’ve loved her last few outings and this is no exception. I actually think she looks great.
    She’s always had potential and I’m glad she’s finally living up to it. Let’s hope she keeps it up.

5. Stacy May 11, 2014 at 16:31 #

Nope, she has same stylists, that’s working with her for more than six years. And I agree she has been doing great great, but this one is a mistake.
    Hopefully she will attend London or LA premiere of X-Men to support her boyfriend and will see some good things from her.

6. Yeliz May 11, 2014 at 19:17 #

I actually like the dress but not the colour. Love the shoes but I agree, they don’t complement the dress.

7. Effy May 11, 2014 at 21:02 #

I like the dress on her, but the styling is letting her down. Hair and make up flawless

8. arwa May 12, 2014 at 01:13 #

I think the shoes choice “as a theory” would look lovely. However, I think on her, with that dress they makes her foot look gigantic. And I think this is why they don’t work in here.

9. Lyo May 12, 2014 at 03:29 #

Don’t particularly love the dress, the colour is wrong for her…
    And speaking of wrongs, the lookbook picture is downright scary. The model looks like a sick skeleton tossed over a chair.

10. pinksugar May 12, 2014 at 18:34 #

I like the dress, lovely color but I agree the accessories are an odd choice.