09.05.14

Zooey Deschanel In Kate Moss for Topshop – ‘New Girl’ Season 3 Screening

Zooey Deschanel In Kate Moss for Topshop - 'New Girl' Season 3 Screening

Zooey Deschanel attended the ‘New Girl’ Season 3 screening and cast Q&A held at Zanuck Theater at 20th Century Fox Lot on Thursday (May 8) in Los Angeles, California.

The actress wore a summery Kate Moss for Topshop white fit-and-flare Swiss-dot cotton dress with a contemporary exposed-zipper detail and a skirt lined with tulle for added shape.

As we’ve come to expect from Zooey, the styling was a bit disappointing, with dotted tights and black satin pumps accessorizing this look.

Credit: Topshop & Getty

Jennifer Lopez In Bec & Bridge - 'American Idol Season 13: Top 4 To 3' Live Elimination Show

Jennifer Lopez In Bec & Bridge – ‘American Idol Season 13: Top 4 To 3′ Live Elimination Show

Taylor Swift In Oscar de la Renta - Taylor Swift For Keds Style Icons Event

Taylor Swift In Oscar de la Renta – Taylor Swift For Keds Style Icons Event

7 Responses to Zooey Deschanel In Kate Moss for Topshop – ‘New Girl’ Season 3 Screening

1. dee May 9, 2014 at 13:33 #

I kinda like the tights with the dress. I think if the shoes weren’t platofrm shoes this would have looked better. The dress fits her retro 1950′s style.

2. Kate May 9, 2014 at 13:46 #

I would’ve preferred different shoes and no tights. But she still looks cute.

3. Christine May 9, 2014 at 14:07 #

Dull dull dull

4. pinksugar May 9, 2014 at 15:00 #

Such a cute dress to work with and she does the usual ugly shoes/unneeded tights routine.

5. Yeliz May 9, 2014 at 18:29 #

When I’ve read that she wore Kate Moss for Topshop, I thought that maybe it’ll finally be something interesting, but of course, it’s not. This look is a snoozefest.

6. Lila May 9, 2014 at 18:33 #

The dress is cute. That’s really the only positive thing I have to say. The tights are okay enough but I just can’t with round toe, black satin platform heels.

More than anything I wish she would update her hair and makeup though. I just commented on the Taylor Swift Keds post. She is also very fond of retro styling but she keeps it chic instead of aging. Zooey needs to find her hair and makeup people.

7. april May 10, 2014 at 15:51 #

I like the dress and the tights!