Zoe Levin In Elie Saab – ‘Palo Alto’ LA Premiere

Zoe Levin In Elie Saab - 'Palo Alto' LA Premiere

Zoe Levin attended Tribeca Film’s ‘Palo Alto’ Los Angeles premiere held at the Directors Guild of America on Monday (May 5) in Los Angeles, California alongside Aubrey Plaza and Emma Roberts.

The actress donned an Elie Saab white sleeveless jumpsuit featuring a lace bodice from the Resort 2014 collection.

It’s a super-sleek look for the young starlet; however, the trousers could stand to be just an inch shorter and perhaps her hair should’ve been worn back off her shoulders if I was in the mood to nitpick.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Chrissy Teigen In Blumarine -  Tyra Banks' Flawsome Ball 2014

Chrissy Teigen In Blumarine – Tyra Banks’ Flawsome Ball 2014

8 Responses to Zoe Levin In Elie Saab – ‘Palo Alto’ LA Premiere

1. tod May 7, 2014 at 16:45 #

haha, I love it when you do nitpick :)

2. dee May 7, 2014 at 16:54 #

Wish the hair was more polished. The jumpsuit looks great on her.

• Alina May 7, 2014 at 17:08 #

3. Christine May 7, 2014 at 16:55 #

Kind of tired of seeing these Elie Saab jumpsuits lol. Same for Eva, wished the pants took were trimmed a little. Taken off a few inches.

4. Yeliz May 7, 2014 at 20:24 #

I agree about the hair but she looks great.

5. Amanda May 7, 2014 at 20:38 #

I totally love this! She looks amazing!

6. amy May 8, 2014 at 01:04 #

the pants need to be shortened.other than that, classic look.

7. Jessica Simpson August 25, 2014 at 06:28 #

I think this jumpsuit is gorgeous! I’m getting it for sure! My only problem is that I would have loved to see her shoe just a bit. The pop of gold would have made the look even more stunning. Also a gold lace style cuff would have been a great jewlery edition. I also really want her hair back in something like a very sleek ponytail, or possibly slicked back so that all that hair was behind her shoulders (the sleek or slick hair would go great with the structured look of the bottom of the jumpsuit and offset the dainty lace top half in a cool way!) With this change in the hair and interesting gold earring would have made a great addition to that feminine lace top half.

I do have to say however that Zoe does look stunning regardless these small changes would have just put the outfit at a 8 in my book versus the 7 I give it the way it was worn. I do love this outfit though and I will be getting this jumpsuit in the black and white! So pumped!!