Rita Ora In Gucci – Gabrielle’s Gala Performance

Rita Ora In Gucci - Gabrielle's Gala Performance

Rita Ora performed during Gabrielle’s Gala held at the Old Billingsgate in London, England this evening (May 7).

Following her glossy red carpet look, her performance look took a bit of a nose-dive.

Going from glamorous to comical, her Gucci Fall 2014 LBD with leather trims and horsebit detailing deserved better styling.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Elizabeth Olsen In Chloé - Late Show with David Letterman

Elizabeth Olsen In Chloé – Late Show with David Letterman

Blake Lively In Valentino - Out In New York City

Blake Lively In Valentino – Out In New York City

7 Responses to Rita Ora In Gucci – Gabrielle’s Gala Performance

1. Christine May 8, 2014 at 00:16 #

Don’t care for this look

• Yeliz May 8, 2014 at 05:50 #

Me too.

2. Fer May 8, 2014 at 02:02 #

I really just want to know if she has an stylist… or I don’t know even a friend, there should be someone around her that is telling her, yes!, you look fierce or whatever, and making her believe that she does look good when, damn, she doesn’t.

She is not an ugly girl, she has a nice body, and she has the access to clothes that some girls could only dream with. But damn, she is becoming comical, she is trying so hard, so but so hard, with each and everyone of her looks, even with her street style, that it’s not funny anymore. I can’t understand nor will I ever understand, how she is having such a HUGE “moment” in the fashion industry, when Jesus, almost every time she looks ridiculous on the red carpet.

But well… maybe this is her “persona”, or this is how she loves to look, and if so, well for her.

• Edie May 8, 2014 at 03:12 #

This is an interesting comment. I’m sure she has multiple stylists; the issue is that she doesn’t own her own “persona,” in my opinion. I work in marketing for a living and I’ve seen a huge change in the way things are pitched and sold. It’s much more covert, “organic,” “viral,” etc. Rita is not an artist primarily, she’s a marketing vehicle. It’s like modelling 2.0. I find it very sad and it’s easy to feel completely cynical about people like her who are caught up in the industry and may never develop as artists (or anything else).

I don’t think she picked this outfit or the accessories. I don’t think she makes many decisions for herself. All that aside, she reminds me of Gwen Stefani here with the hair and makeup. That would be a good reference.

3. m May 8, 2014 at 04:46 #

terrible, disaster… a hot mess

4. Alex V May 8, 2014 at 05:58 #

I guess she did her own makeup, she needs makeup lessons. Awful look, as always

5. Amanda May 8, 2014 at 14:53 #

I am yet to like anything that she wears. I simply don’t understand her or her style.