Dianna Agron In Miu Miu – 2014 Met Gala

Dianna Agron In Miu Miu - 2014 Met Gala

Dianna Agron keeps it classy on the red carpet of the 2014 Met Gala on Monday (May 5) in New York City.

The actress wore a Miu Miu custom designed belted black deep V neck layered tulle gown enriched with a purple lurex knitted border. She complemented the look with navy sandals with crystals and a purple hard case clutch covered with large mirrored stones, all by Miu Miu.

This dress definitely flatters Dianna and her quirky style, however it is the styling that I just can’t get on board with. The jeweled shoes and clutch are way too distracting with such a shimmery dress.

I would have much preferred this gown with a simple updo and solid accessories. There is too much going on that takes away from Dianna’s beauty and the bold dress choice. Do you agree?

Credit: Getty

12 thoughts on “Dianna Agron In Miu Miu – 2014 Met Gala

1. Gayle

The clutch and shoes are too distracting while the hair just feels lazy to me. The dress is beautiful but her whole look could have been much better.

2. Christine

As usual, these coddled celebs did not stick to the theme. Uggghhh.

Thanks goodness for Dita and Karolina.

3. Lea Eve

I think this Miu Miu dress is pretty and suit her well. I have just thought why didn’t Lupito Nyong’o wear this kind of dress? You guys will be surprised of what Lupito Nyong’o chose to wear to the Met Ball 2014. I was instantly disappointed.

4. Marybeth

Yes, too much going on with the lurex gown, flashy accessories, and casual hair— but too little going on as to theme of the evening.

5. Dhppy

Only Agron could make a Miu Miu gown look like it was edited by Oscar de la Renta. Bonus points for bringing back The Rachel ‘do.

6. Betelgeuze

If the gown was a lighter colour I might’ve liked it more. This is more appropriate for last year’s theme.

7. EmmaWoodhouse

I really don’t see how this fits the theme. It’s a great theme, so this is rather blah. Not a fan.

8. Cindy

I didn’t care for the clutch. However the dress was very pretty and different/unique–definitely Dianna was gorgeous in it with perfect hair and makeup.