Lea Michele In Juan Carlos Obando - 'Legends Of Oz Dorothy's Return' LA Premiere

Lea Michele attended the premiere of ‘Legends Of Oz: Dorothy’s Return’ held at the Regency Village Theatre on Saturday (May 3) on a gloriously sunny day in Westwood, California.

The actress donned a Juan Carlos Obando Spring 2014 white and black dotted halter gown featuring a deep plunging neckline, side slit and self-tie waist.

I love the fluidity of this piece, and the eclectic Jennifer Meyer earrings, as I ignore her black Manolo Blahnik pumps.

A sweeping updo and glossy lips completed her radiant look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Cynthia Nixon In Tia Cibani - 100th Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Cynthia Nixon In Tia Cibani – 100th Annual White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

Michelle Obama In Marchesa - 100th Annual White House Correspondents' Association Dinner

Michelle Obama In Marchesa – 100th Annual White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner

12 Responses to Lea Michele In Juan Carlos Obando – ‘Legends Of Oz: Dorothy’s Return’ LA Premiere

1. Alina May 4, 2014 at 14:22 #

The dress is nice, the pumps are not…
    Overall, this seems a little too much for this particular premiere.

2. Gayle May 4, 2014 at 14:42 #

I agree it is a nice look but for a afternoon premiere of a children’s movie this is just too much.

• Christine May 4, 2014 at 14:49 #

Definitely OTT

• towanda May 4, 2014 at 18:13 #

i agree

3. Emma May 4, 2014 at 14:55 #

I don’t think this is over the top. It’s a beautiful, light, summery dress and she looked gorgeous and comfortable in it. The hair, makeup, and jewelry work well with the rest of it, I only have to wonder why her stylist didn’t have her wear strappy sandals instead of those clunky shoes that bring down the dress. Although you can’t see them much under the long hem, which I guess is a good thing.

4. pinksugar May 4, 2014 at 16:48 #

I don’t like any time (which is pretty often) she shows off her lack of boobage. It comes off unflattering and tryhard.

5. Sophy May 4, 2014 at 17:55 #

She looks really pretty and summery here- shes lucky to be small chested otherwise it would look tacky.Am so happy that she doesn’t have one of her weird poses!

6. Rye May 4, 2014 at 18:30 #

Event appropriateness aside, I think the dress is pretty, her makeup and hair is great and the accessories compliments the look. This is one my favorite look of her in a while.

7. Pedro May 4, 2014 at 18:38 #

This is the best that she looked in ages!

Gorgeous

8. amy May 4, 2014 at 21:44 #

this is super pretty, it’s first look from Lea I’ve liked in a while

9. cherrysoftness May 5, 2014 at 02:28 #

This dress is quite summery and pretty, it would have been perfect of she didn’t try to push it as a gown with an updo like that. Beach-y, sweet make-up and a casual hairdo (and youthful shoes) might’ve been cute. I have to agree the plunging necklines do look a bit try-hard on her, I wish she would stop “working” her chest so hard.

10. Bailey October 6, 2014 at 02:07 #

The dress is alright…I do love the hair and makeup though