Emma Stone In Valentino – Good Morning America

Emma Stone In Valentino - Good Moring America

Emma Stone was spotted making her way to the ABC Times Square Studios in New York City on Tuesday (April 29) prior to her guest appearance on ‘Good Morning America’ to continue to promote ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′.

Showing her love for all things Valentino once again, the actress wore a Fall 2014 colour-block dress featuring a white pointy-collared top and a black and red pleated full skirt, lending a flirty profile to this youthful look.

I love the marriage of ladylike charm and contemporary charisma. She has, as expected, been a delight to watch during this promo tour.

Taking a rare time out from wearing her favoured footwear by Monsieur Louboutin, she completed her head-to-toe Valentino look with their much loved ‘Rockstud’ pumps.

10582247_2888564_1000

You can buy Emma’s Valentino ‘Rockstud’ Pumps from farfetch.com US and farfetch.com .

Credit: Style.com & FameFlynet

Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Promo Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Promo Tour Look?

Cameron Diaz In Giulietta & Leslie Mann In Temperley London - Watch What Happens Live

Cameron Diaz In Giulietta & Leslie Mann In Temperley London – Watch What Happens Live

20 Responses to Emma Stone In Valentino – Good Morning America

1. Charlotte April 30, 2014 at 10:21 #

She looks great, as usual.
    The top and the skirt are lovely.
    I think she needs a better bra though.

2. Stel April 30, 2014 at 10:24 #

Oh yes!! I love it!The color of the shoes could be better, but still great!!

3. Iva April 30, 2014 at 10:26 #

Those red shoes from the runaway would have been better with this look.

• Camille April 30, 2014 at 17:12 #

+1 like the red shoes better

4. Martin April 30, 2014 at 10:28 #

This girl really is a star. I know that everyone has lost their minds over Lupita in the past couple of months (and I totally understand the kudos that are constantly showered upon her), but for me Emma Stone remains the natural heir to Cate Blanchett’s mantle of supreme elegance, grace and effortlessness. Gorgeous. And a contender for BDOTW for me.

• CreoleLady April 30, 2014 at 13:31 #

Wait a minute, who said anything about Lupita here? You think Stone is the natural heir to Blanchett fashion-wise. I don’t share your opinion but hey that’s cool. But why bring up Lupita Nyong’o? Admiring Nyong’o’s style doesn’t preclude liking Stone’s or vice versa. And being the so-called heir of Blanchett is not everyone’s sine qua non for being a fashion star.

• e April 30, 2014 at 14:36 #

+1. I love both Lupita and Emma but that was unnecessary to bring Lupita on this thread.

• MissCru April 30, 2014 at 14:45 #

I think you’re overreacting to Martin’s comment. He didn’t say anything wrong.

• Martin May 1, 2014 at 01:09 #

WHOA. I think there has been an overreaction to my initial comment.

Personally, I think that Lupita is fabulous, incredible and a complete breath of fresh air on the red carpet. A presence that we have been waiting far too long for. The only reason that I brought up Lupita was because I see that she and Cate Blanchett are often mentioned in the same breath as being fresh, fearless, iconic red carpet presences. All I was saying is that I think that Emma belongs in that category. No offence intended, sorry if it was interpreted as a slight on Lupita.

5. Yeliz April 30, 2014 at 11:18 #

So gorgeous, I love it!

6. Christine April 30, 2014 at 11:47 #

So chic. Love the whole look

7. Valissa April 30, 2014 at 12:20 #

Another fantastic look!! She/her stylist has a good eye for beautiful pieces. I would literally wear everything she has worn during this promo tour…I want it to never end :(

8. Alina April 30, 2014 at 12:26 #

Again, I love it! She is so cute, yet so feminine and graceful.

9. justme April 30, 2014 at 12:33 #

I grew to love those Valentino shoes but they don”t work well with this look imo.

10. dee April 30, 2014 at 13:27 #

I both the runway shoes are the shoes she is wearing. She looks great.

• dee April 30, 2014 at 13:27 #

*and not are.

11. pinksugar April 30, 2014 at 15:27 #

After that horrid Prada gown I didn’t have much hope for me liking the rest of her looks on this promo tour but she’s hitting it out of the park this week. Finally dressing her age and picking flattering pieces. I adore this from top to bottom.

12. Rebecca Z April 30, 2014 at 17:12 #

Totally adorable. It is so fun to watch her. Yes, she could have done red shoes, but that would have been so predictable. I like these.

13. Alexandra Wong May 1, 2014 at 09:06 #

And the icing on the cake – a great photo that shows off the playful charm of the outfit.

14. Pedro May 1, 2014 at 22:43 #