Kareena Kapoor In Giorgio Armani – IIFA Awards

Kareena Kapoor In Giorgio Armani - IIFA Awards

Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan took to the red carpet for the IIFA Awards held at Raymond James Stadium on Saturday (April 26) in Tampa, Florida.

The Indian actress wore a sexy Giorgio Armani Fall 2013 slinky black gown.

An updo and a pop of colour via her hot pink manicure completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Anna Faris In Paule Ka - 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' LA Premiere

Anna Faris In Paule Ka – ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ LA Premiere

Deepika Padukone In Zuhair Murad - IIFA Awards

Deepika Padukone In Zuhair Murad – IIFA Awards

16 Responses to Kareena Kapoor In Giorgio Armani – IIFA Awards

1. Christine April 27, 2014 at 17:16 #

Not a good look

2. illana achirin April 27, 2014 at 17:20 #

A “NO” for Kareena Kapoor on this gown. Her shoulder is wider than the model on runaway. Besides she doesn’t need to “show off” her sexy thing by having that lower at the front. If it’s just covered even if it’s gonna b like bustie, it’ll b better on her. Her body doesn’t need a balloon type on the hip, an Indian hip is a “balloon” shape already :)

3. jamie April 27, 2014 at 18:22 #

i think she looks damn fine!

4. Alina April 27, 2014 at 18:24 #

I like it better on the model.

• Yeliz April 27, 2014 at 19:22 #

5. OFF/THE/RECORD April 27, 2014 at 18:43 #

I think the picture used here is not flattering this look. It makes her & the dress look slouchy. Love the clean feel of the look.

• Catherine Kallon April 27, 2014 at 18:50 #

That has everything to do with her pose and not the picture

• Catherine Kallon April 28, 2014 at 07:24 #

I only get my pictures fro Getty…there were 4 full length pictures.

2 which are almost identical (one of which I used) 1 at an off-center angle and one behind a micro phone. So please tell me which was the one I should I used which was better?

• K April 28, 2014 at 11:23 #

Catherine, I know what you mean completely. While Kareena is a gorgeous, photogenic woman, she simply doesn’t pose well when it comes to red carpets – there’s always something off/try hard about her poses! This in my opinion is a fairly decent photo!

That aside – love the look on her – better posture would have made this a complete win though.

• OFF/THE/RECORD April 28, 2014 at 12:38 #

Hi Catherine,

Maybe i wrote a little too fast. I agree with you on the pose. I meant that the images captured do not do justice to the look. And my reply was to the comment above mine.

6. Gunita April 28, 2014 at 11:08 #

I love this look. Shes looking very sexy without being too in your face. She looks classy even with the deep neck.

7. alice April 28, 2014 at 11:22 #

“From the plunging neckline to the ruched detailing, this frock can’t help but flatter.”
    are we looking at the same dress…? :)

8. Sophy April 28, 2014 at 16:50 #

I can’t even judge the dress- too busy looking at her arm candy – sigh!!

9. Esquire April 29, 2014 at 19:05 #

Kareena looks sensational! She’s a real woman, with hips et al!
    I think she brings that already gorgeous dress even more alive!