Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's Tory Burch 'Paulina' Dress

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge’s Tory Burch ‘Paulina’ Dress

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. shap_half April 25, 2014 at 19:55 #

Fabulous variety in this week’s poll! But no question to me that Emma deserves the win. That Prada dress is exquisite, and so unexpectedly Prada, which Emma styled to perfection with that somewhat unruly hairstyle. I actually prefer this to the Versace.

2. Sinéad April 25, 2014 at 20:02 #

I often find the #BDOTW choice a challenge but not this week. Solange unquestionably wins!

The accessorising, the vibrancy and the natural personality she exudes on the red carpet / at events – A+.

Sinéad

3. gabis April 25, 2014 at 20:11 #

Leslie Mann is my fave. As for the men, I voted for Andrew Garfield because David Beckham is probably ALWAYS a best dressed whether he’s in for vote or not.

4. Jeremy April 25, 2014 at 20:40 #

Emma hands down. Dress is delicate and feminine and glamourous and sexy all at the same time. Fantastic!

Had she not slayed in Prada, my first choice would have been Karolina Kurkova in Roksanda Ilincic. Surprised that Rita Ora or J Lo made the list before KK.

5. SilentVisitor April 25, 2014 at 21:50 #

Solange with Emma as a runner up
    Andrew for the men

6. Marybeth April 25, 2014 at 21:53 #

I voted for Sofia Vergara just because this is the first h2t look from her that I’ve really loved. Perhaps in the back of my mind I think my vote will work voodoo and get her to branch out into a sharper, more modern style! ;)

My favorite is actually Solange, followed by Leslie Mann. I like Emma Stone’s look well enough but find the color a bit unflattering to her.

David Beckham for the men. He sets the standard.

7. TL April 25, 2014 at 22:33 #

Emma Stone followed by Leighton Meester, and David Beckham for men.

8. Yeliz April 25, 2014 at 22:38 #

Emma Stone in Prada and Leslie Mann in Monique Lhuillier. Loved both looks equally. As for the men, David Beckham is my favourite.

9. Dhppy April 26, 2014 at 00:13 #

I’m very surprised Felicity Jones in Miu Miu didn’t make the cut. If she had, she be in, right behind Emma Stone and just before Leslie Mann.

10. Janey April 26, 2014 at 01:44 #

Definitely Solange for me – she always looks like she’s having fun! I’m quite disappointed that Jamie Campbell Bower didn’t make the list, I loved him in the green. Went for Beckham instead.

11. Alina April 26, 2014 at 07:41 #

Emma Stone & Leslie Mann and Andrew Garfield.

12. Rotwinsky April 26, 2014 at 08:11 #

please replace Rita Ora with Felicity Jones or Selita E Banks

13. Maizelle April 26, 2014 at 15:21 #

Definitely Emma in Prada.

14. KC April 27, 2014 at 00:54 #

None of the above for the girls.

Would have picked Lily Aldridge

15. Ann April 27, 2014 at 07:50 #

Got Beckham right, but I thought Elizabeth Banks in Monique Lhuillier was a standout

16. Natalie April 27, 2014 at 09:15 #