Cameron Diaz made a guest appearance on ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’, taped at Rockefeller Center on Wednesday (April 23) in New York City, where the actress got down and dirty with a panda bear all in the name of good fun and promotion of her latest movie, ‘The Other Woman’.
Wearing black, naturally, the actress wore a tuxedo-inspired Isabel Marant ‘Ofira’ black shawl-collar jumpsuit with a V-neckline, cross-over wrap front, dropped waistline and a satin cummerbund.
Never disappointing in the footwear department, the actress wore a pair of high-octane Isabel Marant ‘Paw’ strappy sandals featuring a caged front for a contemporary spin.
You may remember that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore this same jumpsuit last week in New York.
Isabel Marant ‘Paw’ Sandals –
MORE FROM RED CARPET FASHION AWARDS:
Posted by Catherine Kallon on April 24th, 2014 In:
- Selena Gomez’ Six Ischia Global Film and Music Festival Looks
- Lea Michele In Preen – Giffoni Film Festival Photocall
- Eva Longoria In Reem Acra & SAFiYAA – Global Gift Gala 2014 Marbella
- Diane Kruger In Marios Schwab – Fox Summer TCA All-Star Party
- Sarah Hyland In Emilio Pucci – Dizzy Feet Foundation’s Celebration Of Dance Gala
- Ruth Wilson In Mary Katrantzou & Christian Dior – 2014 Summer Television Critics Association Press Tour
‘Hercules’ LA Premiere
‘A Most Wanted Man’ New York Premiere