22.04.14 Premiere

Cameron Diaz In Stella McCartney – ‘The Other Woman’ LA Premiere

Cameron Diaz In Stella McCartney - ‘The Other Woman’ LA Premiere

Cameron Diaz joined Leslie Mann and Kate Upton on the red carpet for the LA premiere of ‘The Other Woman’ held at Regency Village Theatre on Monday (April 21) in Westwood, California.

The actress wore yet another LBD courtesy of Stella McCartney styled with Ana Khouri earrings.

This plunging mini may have made a greater impact had it not been for the feeling of déjà vu.

We’ve even also been there and done that with her Manolo Blahnik gold-studded black pumps in Amsterdam.

This hasn’t been the most thrilling of promo tours for Cameron, or any of the ladies. Especially coming off the back of epic tours from the casts of ‘Noah’ and ‘Spider-Man 2′.

You may remember that Imogen Poots wore this same dress earlier this year.

NMX21XG_mx

You can buy Cameron’s Manolo Blahnik ‘Amatis’ Pumps from Neiman Marcus.

Credit: Getty

Toni Collette In Proenza Schouler - 'Lucky Them' Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Toni Collette In Proenza Schouler – ‘Lucky Them’ Tribeca Film Festival Premiere

Lily Aldridge's Jérôme Dreyfuss 'Bobi' Embellished Shoulder Bag And 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Ora' Leather Over the Knee Boots

Lily Aldridge’s Jérôme Dreyfuss ‘Bobi’ Embellished Shoulder Bag And 3.1 Phillip Lim ‘Ora’ Leather Over the Knee Boots

16 Responses to Cameron Diaz In Stella McCartney – ‘The Other Woman’ LA Premiere

1. Marcel April 22, 2014 at 14:48 #

It reminds me too much of Mickey / Minie Mouse to be appealing for a 40 yo. She can do so much better.

• kane April 22, 2014 at 17:22 #

Yeah, I never really care for that kind of neckline for exactly that reason either. The shoes are great though!

2. gabis April 22, 2014 at 14:51 #

I like it. The plunging neckline is not too revealing which is good and I love her lip colour. Not a showstopper look but great nonetheless. I think she carries LBDs better than Jennifer Aniston for instance. Maybe because her shoe choices are a bit better and her makeup changes in every appearance.

• Gamine April 23, 2014 at 00:13 #

Agree. I am not usually crazy about deep plunges, but here I find Cameron wears it well without it looking vulgar.

3. Alina April 22, 2014 at 14:57 #

She looks nice, but a little too déjà-vu.

4. pinksugar April 22, 2014 at 14:59 #

The shoes save this from being a total snooze. I hate the bust-line and wish she had carried a clutch to jazz up the look.

5. justme April 22, 2014 at 15:08 #

I don’t like the dress but her styling could have improved things. From her hair/makeup to the shoes, I’m bored.

And while Emma Stone has had more outings for TASM2 promo tour, I’m also really unimpressed by her :/

6. Christine April 22, 2014 at 15:38 #

So underwhelming.

Nice shoes

7. alvaro_spain April 22, 2014 at 16:32 #

Imogen Poots wore the same dress, doesn’t she? http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2014/01/28/imogen-poots-stella-mccartney-awkward-moment-la-premiere/

• Catherine Kallon April 22, 2014 at 17:20 #

thank you, I knew I had seen it before.

it was really bugging me.

8. amy April 22, 2014 at 16:47 #

this promo tour has been a snoozefest. so disappointing. I understand that Kate being a newbie chose to play it safe. But Leslie and Cam are bonafide red carpet stars so I don’t know what happened.

9. Rebecca Z April 22, 2014 at 17:10 #

Haven’t we seen this dress before? I agree with whoever said she can do much better than this. The shoes are fierce, but the dress is wrong for her. Her hair and makeup are gorgeous, but she needs a chic outfit to go with them.

10. Camille April 22, 2014 at 17:19 #

You usually can’t go wrong with a LBD, but I am not a fan of the plunge on this one. Love that the shoes are something other than basic boring black pumps even if they’ve been seen before. Her makeup is lovely, but she’s backsliding on the hair. This is looking rather frayed and unkempt which is her usual MO. Cameron’s biggest fashion faux pas to me is that she always looks so un-groomed, like she just rolled out of bed and couldn’t bother to brush her hair. She’s absolutely gorgeous when she’s actually put in the effort to style her hair and put on makeup.

While many have been unimpressed with this promo tour, I have to say she has at least made an effort for many of her appearances and has looked rather lovely and not like she spent the night sleeping on the beach and just pulled something out of the dirty clothes hamper which is her usual look.

11. Yeliz April 22, 2014 at 21:44 #

I think the dress is too twee on her, it would’ve looked much better on Kiernan Shipka for example. The shoes, however, are to-die-for.

12. Dhppy April 23, 2014 at 07:37 #

It’s a cute look. I love the shoe choice.

13. Kaz April 25, 2014 at 01:07 #

It appears I’m in the minority but I love this look! The simplicity of the dress and the detailed shoes are winners for me. Love this woman!