Jessica Alba's Rachel Zoe 'Colbie' Studded Sandals

Jessica Alba’s Rachel Zoe ‘Colbie’ Studded Sandals

Olivia Wilde's AllSaints 'New Jonas' Boots

Olivia Wilde’s AllSaints ‘New Jonas’ Boots

20 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Yeliz April 18, 2014 at 18:02 #

Leighton Meester in Versace. Runners-up: Emma Stone and Jamie Chung. Best dressed man was Tom Hiddleston IMO.

2. Iva April 18, 2014 at 18:03 #

Emma & Andrew with no doubt.
    I’m tired of Zuhair Murad dresses…

Have a nice weekend everyone!

3. Dhppy April 18, 2014 at 19:20 #

Cherry Ngan in her Alice + Olivia would have been the only rival to Nyong’o in Chanel had she made the cut. As for the men, I’m not yet sure whom I prefer, but it’s nice to see someone as young as Garfield in a double breasted suit.

• wer April 18, 2014 at 19:28 #

+1 I completely agree with you about the women. As for the men, I love Andrew’s double breasted suit as well, but my vote went to Tom eventually.

4. EmmaWoodhouse April 18, 2014 at 20:11 #

Loved Zhang and Angelababy but for the lowcut aspect. My vote went to Emma, with Gemma as my runner-up. The Duchess, Lupita, and Kiernan were also great.

Men? Tom’s catching my eye. SO dapper.

5. kane April 18, 2014 at 22:36 #

Good, but not spectacular week. Giving this to Gemma wholeheartedly–what a standout among so many okay looks!

6. Ala April 19, 2014 at 06:42 #

I’m really sad to note that Andrew Garfield’s maroon suit is not up here – I feel like it’s definitely better than his grey suit.

Also, would have liked to see Anna Camp on here as well.

7. Lori Wagerfield April 19, 2014 at 07:18 #

That outfit that Emma is wearing is hideous. Please tell me how people like it. I wouldn’t let my dog wear it.

8. CreoleLady April 19, 2014 at 13:20 #

Torn between Gemma and Lupita. Leighton Meester and Zhang Ziyi also look fab. But what I liked most about this week were the many non-gown looks which were worthy, including several here as well as Solange’s Levi party look. As for the men, not really impressed by anyone this week.

9. Marybeth April 19, 2014 at 15:44 #

Gemma Arterton was the stand-out for me, with Jamie Chung and Lupita Nyomg’o runners-up.

Hats off to Kiernan Shipka and Angelababy, who gave us beautiful looks very typical of their own style. (If it ain’t broke don’t fix it — and they were perfect.)
    The Duchess really hit a homerun with that Roksanda Ilincic. Refreshing.

Many nice looks —not a bad week!

• Marybeth April 19, 2014 at 15:48 #

Oh, I forgot the men! I think Tom Hiddleston is rightfully winning but I voted for Orlando Bloom’s MTV look. It had enough fun and funkiness for the event but still had a subtle, classic, and masculine vibe.

10. shap_half April 19, 2014 at 17:26 #

So pleasantly surprised to see Gemma winning the poll so far. I voted for her, too. She really presented a gorgeous look, simple and sexy.

Jamie was my runner-up.

11. Tamia April 19, 2014 at 19:06 #

Wow, really not understading the love for Gemma AT ALL! Yes, she looks lovely but the dress is so safe, bland and non-descript, she could’ve bought it from Country Casuals (not that there’s anything wrong with Country Casuals).
    No question that Leighton should win this one, think in terms of the most memorable and best looks of the year guys Leighton would definitely be one whereas Gemma’s is totally forgettable.

• desraye April 20, 2014 at 03:05 #

No offense, but there nothing special about Leighton’s dress. It looks prom-like.

12. Alex April 20, 2014 at 02:34 #

So we got “Gemma Arterton” & “Tom Hiddleston” leading the poll as I write this. I agree with the male leader, but I picked “Zhang Ziyi” to win :-)

13. Alina April 20, 2014 at 08:02 #

Gemma and Andrew. Great week!

Happy Easter, FC!

14. HL April 20, 2014 at 08:10 #

I didn’t like Gemma’s look like most of you did. I think it’s nice but far from being great or BDOFY worthy. It’s too plain for my taste. Having said that, I kinda get why some people loved it so much. The styling was good, especially the hairo, also this photo really captured the elegance and poise of her. Kinda reminds me of the black gown Chilin Lin wore years ago(which was FC’s BDOTY top 3); the gown was just OK but the styling and the photo made people love about it.

15. kelly April 20, 2014 at 18:56 #

i really liked Lea’s dress but I think it didn’t look good in the bust…it should have been a couple of inches higher, with a bit more support. Showing that much neck/chest looks very inelegant

16. Markness April 21, 2014 at 02:56 #

HI FC! Please do a special mention for Zac Efron for Best Undressed of the Week. LOLZ.