16.04.14

Brooklyn Decker In Reed Krakoff – CBS Studios

Brooklyn Decker In Reed Krakoff - CBS Studios

Brooklyn Decker was spotted leaving CBS Studios in New York City on Wednesday (April 9) after promoting her new CBS comedy, ‘Friends with Better Lives’.

With this Reed Krakoff Spring 2014 look, the actress/model has managed to remove the image of her in the awful The Row suit.

Cut from cotton-jersey that shapes the body beautifully, her fitted frock was paired with a chic tailored sleeveless overcoat in the same vine-coloured hue.

What makes this look a showstopper is the beautiful blue Alexandre Birman ‘Clarita’ sandals she selected for this look. It’s the unexpected pop of colour I adore.

You can buy Brooklyn’s Alexandre Birman ‘Clarita’ Sandals from Saks.com, Saks.com UK, farfetch.com and farfetch.com US.

Credit: INFDaily

Lupita Nyong'o In Miu Miu - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Lupita Nyong’o In Miu Miu – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Brooklyn Decker In Martin Grant - The Hill And Entertainment Tonight Celebrate The 100th WHCD Weekend

Brooklyn Decker In Martin Grant – The Hill And Entertainment Tonight Celebrate The 100th WHCD Weekend

12 Responses to Brooklyn Decker In Reed Krakoff – CBS Studios

1. Christine April 16, 2014 at 11:40 #

The shoes are jarring with this look.

Still not working for me.

• Mrs. A April 16, 2014 at 11:45 #

Amen, sister. She looks like she decided she woule wear these shoes at all cost. Everyone be damned. There is an unexpected pop of colour done well. And there are unfortunate situations like this one!

2. Mrs. A April 16, 2014 at 11:42 #

I am all for mixing up outfits with unexpected shoe choices. But those blue shoes and that ensemble dont belong together. Stop it!

3. Victor April 16, 2014 at 12:02 #

The sandals are Alexandre Birman. On sale in everywhere on internet

4. Rebecca Z April 16, 2014 at 15:17 #

I have to agree with the others–these shoes are not working for me with the outfit in this case. Perhaps if the dress were a lighter color–cream or white under the long vest–which I really like. Then the whole effect would have been more chic. As it is, she looks like she is headed for the board room.

5. mm April 16, 2014 at 15:25 #

Love the look, yes yes. Very work appropriate.
    I like the ideal of a sandal and the pop of color but not the bow on the sandal with this tailored look

6. dee April 16, 2014 at 15:48 #

Not crazy about the long vest. Also, agree with the shoes. The shoes are great but not quite right with this dress.

7. justme April 16, 2014 at 16:13 #

I only like the shoes.

• Yeliz April 16, 2014 at 20:34 #

Me too.

8. Camille April 16, 2014 at 23:54 #

I love a creative shoe choice, but these don’t work for me with this outfit. The outfit says menswear/ gray flannel suit translated for a lady and the shoes say, let’s disco! They just don’t jive. A colorful pump or peep toe might have vamped up the staid gray dress/vest combo, but these shoes belong with a mini skirt or cute summer dress.

9. CreoleLady April 17, 2014 at 00:03 #

Wow, Brooklyn Decker in Reed Krakoff — took me by surprise. I love this tailored yet relaxed look. And I adore cobalt blue with muted greens. This look is a winner for me.