Jennifer Lopez In Jill Stuart – American Idol Season 13: Top 7 To 6′ Live Show

Jennifer Lopez In Jill Stuart - American Idol Season 13 Top 7 To 6? Live Show

Jennifer Lopez was spotted outside FOX studios ahead of the ‘American Idol Season 13: Top 7 To 6? live show on Wednesday (April 10) in Los Angeles, California.

Continuing her love for miniscule dresses, she donned a Jill Stuart Fall 2014 black sheer dress with gold dotted detailing styled with the runway leather harness.

Upping the ante on the edginess given to this look via the harness, she styled the look with Brian Atwood ‘Abell’ studded sandals (which we’ve seen on Emmy Rossum and Lea Michele), a selection of MARINA B Jewelry, gold-and-black dramatic eye makeup and a bouffant with ’80s Madonna appeal.

So far I sense you haven’t been as excited about Jennifer’s AI looks as you have in past seasons, so how do this look fare?

0441932892330_396x528

You can buy Jennifer’s Brian Atwood ‘Abell’ Ankle-Cuff Sandals from Saks.com and Saks UK.

Credit: Style.com & Fox

Diane Kruger In Zuhair Murad - 'Fargo' New York Screening

Diane Kruger In Zuhair Murad – ‘Fargo’ New York Screening

Kate Bosworth In Giambattista Valli Couture - Moving Image's 28th Annual Salute Honouring Kevin Spacey

Kate Bosworth In Giambattista Valli Couture – Moving Image’s 28th Annual Salute Honouring Kevin Spacey

16 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Jill Stuart – American Idol Season 13: Top 7 To 6′ Live Show

1. Alex April 10, 2014 at 09:51 #

Dreadful. Why is she dressing like this? Where is the sophistication?

2. justme April 10, 2014 at 10:32 #

She gave me “On the 6″ so I will not express my true feelings on her hair and makeup -_-

The harness sits too high and since she has a bigger bust than the model, she ends up looking pregnant.

3. Christine April 10, 2014 at 11:35 #

Would’ve like this without the harness

4. Anne April 10, 2014 at 12:32 #

Call me crazy, but for a night where the contestants sang all 80′s songs, I think this look is pretty awesome. It’s got an 80s flare, but isn’t costumey. I think it’s fun and sexy

• Alina April 10, 2014 at 18:36 #

I feel the same way.

• Yeliz April 10, 2014 at 19:57 #

Me too.

5. Jones19 April 10, 2014 at 13:35 #

The hair ruins the look for me.

6. dee April 10, 2014 at 13:42 #

I actually kinda like this look. She is making it work.

7. pinksugar April 10, 2014 at 15:29 #

I guess I am in the minority because I think she has been killing it on AI. She’s stuck with the same formula she has always used so I don’t see any difference. For me, it’s hard to make her look bad. I like this dress, the harness I don’t love but it doesn’t turn me against it. The shoes are FAB. The hair is way too distracting though.

8. Camille April 10, 2014 at 15:53 #

Her take on the 80′s, and I have to say she’s nailing it. Come on, she’s absolutely gorgeous and while we can all nit pick a little about the harness or the hair, in the end, she looks smoking hot.

9. Rebecca Z April 10, 2014 at 16:38 #

The comments about the theme of the show help put this in perspective for me. I really don’t like this, but I certainly hope she is having fun with it.

10. sara April 10, 2014 at 17:05 #

I really dislike the hair. Sidenote: JLo, we get it. you’re a leg model for Venus, you’ve had two babies, and you’re in your 40′s and have killer legs. However, a slightly longer hemline wouldn’t age you or take away from your lovely pins.

11. CreoleLady April 10, 2014 at 18:43 #

I’ve been enjoying her looks so far and I very much like this one. In fact, I love it, she’s taken years off and her legs look fabulous. Fly girl to the end. Go on ahead honey chile, do your thing, lol. This ain’t no tea party, rock on.

12. brat April 11, 2014 at 00:34 #

JLO is fab, but she’s prone to dress inappropriately for her age, today is such a day

13. Valeria April 11, 2014 at 04:52 #

Keep everything but the dress! I don’t think this silhouette flatters many people but amazing she is having fun with the 80s. Her leg workouts are definitely paying off:)

14. lou April 13, 2014 at 01:08 #

The dress is too young and too short for JLo… she is also too bustry for it… she needed the next size up. Think the hair woud suit an edgier look… this was not it.