09.04.14

Katy Perry In Suno – Congressional Candidate Marianne Williamson Press Event

Katy Perry In Suno - Congressional Candidate Marianne Williamson Press Event

Katy Perry attended congressional candidate Marianne Williamson’s press event on Tuesday (April 8) in Los Angeles, California.

I was very excited about this look as I posted this same Suno cut-out frock with rich-purple and citrus-green floral print on my Must-Have Monday list this week.

Katy sadly didn’t opt for the Aquazzura ‘Athena’ leather sandals I suggested, instead selecting black open-toe platforms.

Why, just why?

She wore Delfina Delettrez earrings.

m4_263930

You can buy Katy’s Suno Fitted Cut-Out Dress – my-wardrobe.com and my-wardrobe.com UK.

Credit: Getty

Sofia Vergara In Michael Kors - Good Morning America

Sofia Vergara In Michael Kors – Good Morning America

Kristen Wiig In J. Mendel - 'Hateship Loveship' New York Screening

Kristen Wiig In J. Mendel – ‘Hateship Loveship’ New York Screening

22 Responses to Katy Perry In Suno – Congressional Candidate Marianne Williamson Press Event

1. Alina April 9, 2014 at 16:52 #

“When I first saw this photo I thought the green was a part of the foliage in the background, but it’s actually a green wig, which puts this look in a whole new, less favourable, light.”

LOL. Exactly my reaction.

2. pinksugar April 9, 2014 at 16:53 #

My understanding (via instagram) is she actually dyed her hair green a few days ago and of course it is going to take the attention off of anything she wears until she fixes it. I had hoped she had grown out of this ridiculous trend. Apparently I was wrong.

3. Hiran April 9, 2014 at 16:53 #

OMG, she looks terrible

4. Rebecca Z April 9, 2014 at 17:13 #

She seems to do this stuff with her hair to amuse herself when she is between John Mayers. Other than that terrible green hair, she looks spectacular.

• shontay April 9, 2014 at 17:39 #

That’s exactly it! I was going to say that. John never liked her coloring her hair in weird ways. Some women cut their hair after a breakup, but Katy colors hers. This is the worst yet. The style is sloppy. She’s ruining a beautiful dress.

5. Christine April 9, 2014 at 17:41 #

The hair is horrible.
    Love this dress. Buying it

6. dee April 9, 2014 at 17:45 #

The hair is atrocious.

7. Joy April 9, 2014 at 18:17 #

I’m not sure they still do this, but Glamour Magazine used to put a big X over someones face and say “What to Wear or What Not to Wear”, well that would be a great addition here. Great look from the neck down. Seriously, what WAS she thinking?

• Lara April 10, 2014 at 19:31 #

It was actually a black rectangle over the face, and the person/outfit was labeled a “Don’t”. This is a “Don’t”.

8. justme April 9, 2014 at 18:25 #

The worst part is that judging by her instagram, it’s not a wig, it’s her own hair lol.
    She’s getting too old for the “I’m dying my hair a new colour every time I have a painful breakup” thing but that’s just my opinion.

Honestly, even without the awful hair, I’m not a fan of the outfit.

9. bisbee April 9, 2014 at 19:50 #

I don’t like the dress or the hair! But…the hair is much worse.

10. Dhppy April 9, 2014 at 20:03 #

Years of watching Rita Ora on this site has trained me to ignore everything from the neck up when necessary. The dress, however, is fun and charming.

11. Marybeth April 9, 2014 at 20:59 #

I do like the dress and it fits her nicely.
    If she had worn those Aquazzura sandals —which I LOVE but can’t possibly afford — I might have forgiven her the hideous green hair.
    But no.

12. Yeliz April 9, 2014 at 22:21 #

The dress is amazing, but I really loathe that hair.

13. Regina April 9, 2014 at 22:29 #

Why? Because she’s a clown.

14. CreoleLady April 9, 2014 at 22:34 #

She just RUINED this dress for me. Unspeakable. Wish I had not seen this.

• Camille April 9, 2014 at 23:50 #

15. Kathy April 10, 2014 at 01:28 #

It’s not even the color of the hair that’s the worst part, it’s how messy and disheveled it looks. Also, there’s no gradient at all between the black and the green, like she’s got two kinds of hair sprouting from different parts of her head. Did she even TRY to make it look good?

16. cherrysoftness April 10, 2014 at 02:32 #

It’s some kind of campaign to appeal to teens but it really looks more like look-I’m-a-fun-crazy-mom look with the way it’s so messy and poorly executed.

17. Dean April 10, 2014 at 14:40 #

She looks ridiculous. However, if you cover up the green parts, she looks pretty good.

18. TeaAtTwo April 11, 2014 at 19:57 #

Those Aquazurra sandals are epic. I hope you get them. If you do please instagram them :)