08.04.14 Premiere

Leslie Mann In The Row – ‘The Other Woman’ Munich Premiere

Leslie Mann In The Row - ‘The Other Woman’ Munich Premiere

Leslie Mann joined Kate Upton and Cameron Diaz at ‘The Other Woman’ premiere, hosted at the Mathäser Filmpalast in Munich, Germany on Monday (April 7).

The actress wore an ivory satin cowl-neck dress from The Row.

I’m not a fan of the colour of the sandals. They do nothing to enhance the look, unlike that juicy red lip.

Do you long for the days when Leslie used to blow us away on the red carpet? I know I do.

We used to call her one of Hollywood’s underrated style stars, but at present she’s needs to do something to see her return to her form glory days.

Credit: Getty

Statement Power Pieces From The Biggest 'Superbrands'

Statement Power Pieces From The Biggest ‘Superbrands’

Jennifer Garner In Max Mara - 'Draft Day' LA Premiere

Jennifer Garner In Max Mara – ‘Draft Day’ LA Premiere

13 Responses to Leslie Mann In The Row – ‘The Other Woman’ Munich Premiere

1. cherrysoftness April 8, 2014 at 10:57 #

“I get the old-Hollywood vibe she was going for here, but the overall look isn’t working for me and the styling uninspired.”

I totally agree, she can do so much better (in fact she still looks good). It’s like the idea was, Old Hollywood meets Casual, and so the result was just a random no-idea look.

2. Christine April 8, 2014 at 11:34 #

So true. What happen to her style? I miss her glory days.

This is not it

3. amy April 8, 2014 at 11:42 #

the shoes don’t work here. she can do better.
    So far, Leslie’s looks for this tour have been disappointing. I was kinda counting on her to bring it in a cool way like she always does, but she just keep wearing boring and forgettable dresses. she doesn’t look bad but it’s not great either.

4. Alina April 8, 2014 at 12:14 #

Oh, Leslie… I really love her style, but lately she has not been on the top of her game.

5. H April 8, 2014 at 14:40 #

I feel exactly the same, she has been staying far behind Kate in this promo tour. I know Leslie is one of the most stunning around and to me she normally kills it with every look. She looks good here but I am so used to see her killing it on the red carpet.

6. dee April 8, 2014 at 15:05 #

The dress looks like a nightgown. Don’t like this.

• Camille April 8, 2014 at 17:08 #

+1, I do like her hair and makeup, but from the neck down the look falls flat.

7. pinksugar April 8, 2014 at 15:09 #

I don’t think I would go as far as saying she’s totally lost her mojo. I loved the Giles dress she wore last week. But I will agree she’s just been falling under the mediocre category alot of late.

8. kane April 8, 2014 at 15:12 #

Spot on, FC.

9. Rebecca Z April 8, 2014 at 15:18 #

This is her best look of the tour so far. My only complaint is the shoes and they aren’t egregious. Hair and makeup are perfect, the dress is pretty and a great color to show off her hair and her pretty skin.

10. Yeliz April 8, 2014 at 19:09 #

The dress looks cheap and I’m missing her glory days too.

11. Maz April 8, 2014 at 20:14 #

Did she change her stylist? I really miss her style too…

12. Anne Gallagher April 12, 2014 at 05:22 #