Kate Upton In Fendi – ‘The Other Woman’ Munich Premiere

Kate Upton In Fendi - 'The Other Woman' Munich Premiere

Kate Upton joined Cameron Diaz at ‘The Other Woman’ Munich premiere, hosted at the Mathaeser Filmpalast in Germany on Monday (April 7).

Taking a page from Cameron’s style book, the model-actress also flaunted her legss in a Fendi Spring 2014 dress embossed with a digital circuitry-inspired pattern.

But the real story here was the rush of drama created by that hot-ruby hue that Kate worked to perfection, further emboldening her look with an intensely crimson lip and retro bombshell waves.

Preferring not to continue the matchy-matchy effect all the way from top to toe, Kate finished the look with a simple pair of nude Christian Louboutin pumps.

You may remember that Emma Roberts previously wore this Fendi number at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. Just as good the second time around?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Anne Hathaway In Vintage Chanel - 'Rio 2' LA Screening

Anne Hathaway In Vintage Chanel – ‘Rio 2′ LA Screening

Julianne Moore In Balenciaga - 'A Raisin In The Sun' Broadway Opening Night

Julianne Moore In Balenciaga – ‘A Raisin In The Sun’ Broadway Opening Night

26 Responses to Kate Upton In Fendi – ‘The Other Woman’ Munich Premiere

1. Christine April 8, 2014 at 00:11 #

Emma styled it much better. Emma wore it best! Also this dress is not flattering on Kate.

2. anjos April 8, 2014 at 00:20 #

Kate needs to find silhouettes that look nice with her proportions. This is definitely not it.

• Eri April 8, 2014 at 05:26 #

I totally agree.

3. Marcel April 8, 2014 at 00:40 #

With all my respects , I don’t see the “drama” that you are talking about.
    What was sexy and edgy on the catwalk became just vulgar and uninteresting on Kate. But then that is the norm with her. Mediocrity should be her middle name.

• Bec April 8, 2014 at 00:51 #

I’m sorry, but there is nothing ‘vulgar’ or ‘uninteresting’ about this look.

Focus on the clothes and not whatever unnecessary hate you have for her! :P

• Lola April 8, 2014 at 08:34 #

I agree…

• Marcel April 8, 2014 at 08:38 #

I don’t “hate” her , at all. I am just not gullible.

4. Anne Gallagher April 8, 2014 at 01:06 #

I really love this rich shade of red on Kate. Though the dress is a tad high waisted for her, she does look stunning. Nude pumps are always a good choice with a red dress.

5. Tracy April 8, 2014 at 01:23 #

Seems more like something Cameron would wear and suit.

• cherrysoftness April 8, 2014 at 02:58 #

I would’ve loved seeing this on Cameron.

6. Aviva April 8, 2014 at 01:49 #

The proportions of Kate’s dress are quite different to the version we see on the runway. The bodice of hers is much short, the skirt longer – unfortunately I don’t think it was the most flattering change.

7. Anj April 8, 2014 at 03:25 #

The length and shape wasn’t very flattering on Emma Roberts. Kate wears this look way better.

I always find it so interesting when people think individuals look “vulgar” just because they have curves. Her bust is covered, the dress isn’t super tight, and it’s at a respectable length. The only reason is looks different on the model is because she has a figure, that let’s be honest, looks like she hasn’t eaten in a while.

• Lola April 8, 2014 at 08:38 #

Couldn’t agree with you more. Kate has a normal healthy body, the models not so much… The dress is not the best choice because of the waist that is too short

• Denise April 8, 2014 at 09:51 #

Agree on all points. I think she looks beautiful and sexy without showing much skin.

• justme April 8, 2014 at 13:57 #

“The only reason is looks different on the model is because she has a figure, that let’s be honest, looks like she hasn’t eaten in a while.”

Ok, let’s shame a woman to compliment another. Kate’s legs are super thin as well…

• Anj April 8, 2014 at 14:53 #

My intention wasn’t to shame but to point out an obvious and ongoing issue with the fashion industry and the perception of beauty they basically thrust upon the public. One can be thin and healthy or even overweight and healthy. However, there are definite signs when someone is thin/overweight and unhealthy. If you think it’s shaming, I apologize but it’s a fact that the fashion industry uses models with a lower BMI intentionally.

8. m April 8, 2014 at 03:39 #

i prefer it on emma… just can’t get on board with the styling here especially the hair and makeup…

9. Marybeth April 8, 2014 at 04:26 #

It’s a great dress — cute and flirty on little Emma, bright and sexy on Kate.
    I like the way she lengthened the hem a bit. Rather than show a lot of skin, she gets that va-va-voom look with luscious blonde waves and a red lip.
    Thumbs up from me.

10. Dhppy April 8, 2014 at 05:12 #

Except for the nude shoes, I like this look.

11. Alina April 8, 2014 at 05:24 #

Emma wore it better.

12. Yeliz April 8, 2014 at 07:34 #

Emma definitely wore it better. It’s not very flattering on Kate and her styling is boring.

• Iva April 8, 2014 at 09:29 #

Seriously – Kate is a year younger than Emma but she looks 10 years older wearing the same dress.

13. amy April 8, 2014 at 11:36 #

Emma definitely wore it better. the color is lovely on Kate but the whole top/middle section is just unflattering. not the best dress for her body type.
    and the shoes are just wrong

14. dee April 8, 2014 at 15:01 #

I don’t think the dress is that bad on Kate. She’s pulling it off. The color is lovely on her. Her hair and makeup look great.

15. Jeremy April 8, 2014 at 16:39 #

I am honestly baffled by the comments on here.

I saw this pic of Kate and literally said out loud, “Oh wow!” I think she’s a vision! Take this look as a whole — if that woman walked past you at an event, your head would spin so fast you’ve give yourself whiplash. She’s looking absolutely STUNNING.

And I think they modified the dress the best way they could. Kate’s waist is set extremely high on her torso. often she’s styled differently and it makes her look boxy. at least here they went with accentuating her actual waist area and i think it looks fantastic! legs for days!

16. Prudence April 9, 2014 at 04:25 #

She has yet to learn how to dress for her body.