07.04.14

Faith Hill In Saint Laurent – ACM Awards 2014

Faith Hill In Saint Laurent - ACM Awards 2014

Faith Hill looked stunning on the red carpet for the 49th Annual Academy Of Country Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday (April 6) in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The country legend wore a Saint Laurent light-blue long-sleeved gown which combines effortlessness and elegance, revealing just the right amount of skin via the V-neckline.

Decked out in Martin Katz jewels, which included a diamond oracle pendant necklace set in 18ct white gold, she also accessorized with a Salvatore Ferragamo navy-satin and plexiglass minaudière.

No Faith Hill look would be complete without a blown-out bouffant, and she very much obliged.

Credit: Getty

Kellie Pickler In Romona Keveza - ACM Awards 2014

Kellie Pickler In Romona Keveza – ACM Awards 2014

Olivia Munn In Reem Acra - ACM Awards 2014

Olivia Munn In Reem Acra – ACM Awards 2014

13 Comments

13 Responses to Faith Hill In Saint Laurent – ACM Awards 2014

1. Joy April 7, 2014 at 11:25 #

I should love everything about this look. But we’ve seen this style of dress a few times recently on the red carpet and there is something about it that I’ve found unflattering each time we’ve seen it. I think it’s the waist with the elastic?

The color is gorgeous on faith and she looks beautiful, minus my dislike for the dress.

2. The Very Simon G April 7, 2014 at 11:28 #

STUNNING!!! What a GREAT colour and shape on her. Amazing!

3. Yeliz April 7, 2014 at 11:31 #

I really like this. The fit, the colour, the styling; it’s such a elegant look.

4. Christine April 7, 2014 at 11:36 #

Love this dress on her.

5. Marcel April 7, 2014 at 11:40 #

The colour is lovely but the top is terribly ill fitted. Still, she managed to look beautiful.

• kane April 7, 2014 at 13:24 #

6. Pedro April 7, 2014 at 12:47 #

She looks gorgeous!

7. Rebecca Z April 7, 2014 at 15:17 #

In spite of the plunge, it is a little mumsy, but she still looks beautiful.

8. pinksugar April 7, 2014 at 15:23 #

I love Faith but she rarely gets it right on the red carpet for me. I think the cut is too low for her age and the fit is terrible. I do LOVE the big hair. Her performance dress was leaps and bounds better.

• Camille April 7, 2014 at 18:49 #

I agree. Maybe a belt would have helped but then the top would have gapped perhaps? Just seems the only way to make it work is for her to stick her chest out and use lots of tape. Not a great way to fit a dress. It reminds me of a hospital gown. I love her from the neck up, her hair and makeup look wonderful.

9. arwa April 7, 2014 at 17:35 #

I think for me, she’s the best dressed from last night. I love the color of the dress. I live the hair. I just think the dress’s size is a bit larger than what she should go for. And I would really love if she went with longer necklace, maybe something with tassel.

10. Dhppy April 7, 2014 at 20:14 #

I could have swown she made this herself. It’s boxy, and a boring color that does nothing for her.

11. Anne Gallagher April 10, 2014 at 03:26 #

It is actually a pretty good effort for her. On the other hand she kinda looks like the sexy mother of the groom at a Summer wedding. Low cut, but matronly at the same time.