06.04.14

amfAR’s Inspiration Gala Sao Paulo

amfAR's Inspiration Gala Sao Paulo 2

There were plenty more celebs and models who took to the red carpet joining Kate Moss for the amfAR’s Inspiration Gala Sao Paulo on April 4, 2014 in Sao Paulo, Brazil making the end of Sao Paulo Spring 2015 fashion week.

Naomi Campbell: The supermodel wore a white Givenhcy Couture racer-front gown enriched with embroidered details and a flowing fringed skirt. It would appear that Naomi has a thing for Tisci creations with a fringed skirt, as she has worn similar pieces to 2011 Met Gala and the 2011 amfAR Gala during Cannes Film Festival.

Candice Swanepoel: Perhaps my favourite look on this red carpet was Candice in Valentino. The neon-yellow hue gives this strapless embroidered dress a more modern feel. Styled with a simple updo, with barely there makeup she added yellow-diamond Amsterm Sauer earrings and ring to her look.

amfAR's Inspiration Gala Sao Paulo 3

Izabel Goulart: Striking a supermodel post, the Brazilian beauty wore an Emilio Pucci long-sleeved black crystal embellishment gown featuring a high-neck and cut-out waist. Even though this is not a re-run, I feel like I have seen this style of dress many times before. Especially recently. Despite that she’s does look amazing especially when styled with smouldering eye makeup and dazzling statement earrings.

Flavia Oliveira: This animal print cut-out and slashed to the thigh creation is also a re-run. You may remember that Olivia Palermo wore this same gown while attending the 2013 amfAR Gala during Cannes Film Festival. Flavia styled her sexy frock with a gold glitter clutch, a high ponytail and barely there makeup.

amfAR's Inspiration Gala Sao Paulo 4

Sharon Stone: The actress, who hosted this event, wore Roberto Cavalli donning a sexy black halter with the brand’s signature gold brooch accent.

Lala Rudge: The Brazilian blogger gave us re-run number three wearing a pretty pink Valentino Resort 2014 lace embellished short sleeve gown we’ve seen on both Diane Kruger and Angelababy.

Mary J Blige: The singer looked amazing wearing a striking red Carlos Miele gown before taking to the stage to perform at this event.

Credit: Getty

Vanessa Lachey's Bottega Veneta 'Knot' Intrecciato Satin Clutch

Vanessa Lachey’s Bottega Veneta ‘Knot’ Intrecciato Satin Clutch

Karolina Kurkova In Preen - Lucky FABB: Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference

Karolina Kurkova In Preen – Lucky FABB: Fashion and Beauty Blog Conference

10 Responses to amfAR’s Inspiration Gala Sao Paulo

1. Christine April 6, 2014 at 21:41 #

Candice is my fav as well

2. Renata April 6, 2014 at 23:41 #

Lol I can’t believe I’m seeing Lala up in here.

3. Pedro April 7, 2014 at 00:06 #

Lala? I’m chocked! lol

Camila Coutinho was the best in this event

4. Nat39 April 7, 2014 at 01:42 #

Candice is def. the standout in neon-yellow, her styling is very lovely, it all works delightfully on her. And Sharon looks good in simple black – nothing particularly exciting but clean and sexy. I adore Lala, too bad this gown has been worn before, it’s too deja vu. Mary looks good in her red dress just wish her hair had been styled more elegantly. Naomie needed to pull her hair back/up with that neckline and I don’t really care for the fringe. I agree that we’ve seen the style of Isabel’s dress many times (Kate Beckinsale just last week for ex, and a few others before that) and the animal print gown on Flavia looks tacky.

5. dee April 7, 2014 at 03:37 #

I like Candice’s look.

6. amy April 7, 2014 at 07:55 #

Honestly, I’m not impressed by none of these looks.

7. Yeliz April 7, 2014 at 09:50 #

Love Candice’s look, so stunning.

8. kane April 7, 2014 at 10:59 #

Candice looks amazing! I like Sharon’s and Lala’s looks as well. Izabel and Flavia look ridiculous.

9. Fanny April 7, 2014 at 13:29 #

Mary, Lala and Candice look the best to me.

10. gabis April 7, 2014 at 15:08 #

It’s a funny thing that even though Ricardo Tisci attended the event there were very few Givenchy dresses and a LOT of Valentino’s. Candice and brazilian model Yasmin Brunet were some of my favorites. Fernanda Motta also wore Valentino though I don’t think it quite worked for her. Too twee: http://lilianpaccestore.blob.core.windows.net/media/2014/04/040414-tapete-vermelho-amfar-fernanda-motta-400×600.jpg