Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

Kylie Jenner's ASOS Duster Coat And Alexander Wang ‘Parental Advisory’ Sweatshirt

Kylie Jenner’s ASOS Duster Coat And Alexander Wang ‘Parental Advisory’ Sweatshirt

17 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Anne Gallagher April 4, 2014 at 17:20 #

Hard to choose this week. Everyone looks very good, but there is no one look that tops the others. I chose Emma Watson’s white dress because I like the less is more look of the gown.

2. Yeliz April 4, 2014 at 17:48 #

Emma Watson in Ralph Lauren Collection. Runner-up: Cobie Smulders. And best dressed man for me is Douglas Booth.

Have a great weekend, Catherine!

3. naya April 4, 2014 at 18:23 #

i didn’t like emma’s look at all.for me it was simple -yes- but it was also boring. i was in between miroslava and poppy but eventually went for miroslava, just because,even though she’s tiny, she makes bold choices and still looks stunning!

4. Alina April 4, 2014 at 18:46 #

Cobie Smulders and Douglas Booth.

5. ram April 4, 2014 at 18:52 #

what a great number of choises!!!good job FC!!!!!

• Catherine Kallon April 4, 2014 at 19:21 #

thanks…it wasn’t easy with so many great choices this week.

6. Moxie April 4, 2014 at 18:56 #

I went with Emma. I love Shailene’s Zuhair Murad dress, just not on her. It is too mature for her. She looks like she’s playing dress-up with Mommy’s clothes.

• Taylor April 5, 2014 at 12:07 #

What a snarky thing to say about Shailene

7. Neli April 4, 2014 at 20:13 #

Emma by far!

8. Joy April 4, 2014 at 21:53 #

Pretty great week! I chose Jennifer Connelly by a long mile. But she easily had me since I adore McQueen. There are a few really great choices here. I can see why there is such a huge divide in popularity. I honestly really like every look.

FC, I’m on pins and needles to see who you will choose!

9. Dhppy April 5, 2014 at 01:07 #

This is a really strong week. Lot’s of A game. For me it’s Woodley, Duma, then Gillan. For the boys: Booth, Bower (love a man who’s not afraid to go with an unusual print), then Gandy.

• Dhppy April 5, 2014 at 05:20 #

Woodley in Zuhair Murad

10. Danielle April 5, 2014 at 04:10 #

Emma Watson wins, she looks stunning.

11. Nat39 April 5, 2014 at 06:37 #

Some good choices this week, narrowed down to 3 – Miroslava, Shailene and Emma. I’m going to give my vote to Shailene in Zuhair Murad. The look is strong, chic, sexy, superb fit and extra sharp tailoring, and her hair and makeup are a fab compliment. Mature or not, when a gown fits you like that(!!), all bets are off – there’s no denying she looked phenomenal. Absolutely loved Emma, the look was beautiful but didn’t have strength – it was a mild, lovely, slightly bridal look, still gorgeous and win-worthy nevertheless. And Miroslava’s look was more interesting. I appreciate all the workmanship and creativity of Connelly’s McQueen but Duma’s Valentino is a more tasteful example of exquisite done right imo the McQueen gown belongs at some dark fairy tale-themed costume ball. I don’t think it was a successful choice for Jennifer, it consumed her, but kudos to her for being unpredictable, that’s what I love about her choices during this tour.

Douglas Booth and David Gandy in menswear. Douglas is dapper and on-trend in his checked slim-cut suit and David is impressive as always in the beautifully tailored classic suit, he makes the wide lapel-double-breasted style sing. And a shoutout to Jamie for rocking the boldest suit.

12. Marybeth April 5, 2014 at 17:35 #

Douglas Booth is easily my favorite of the men.
    Choosing among the women is much, much harder.

I love Emma’s look but wish she had not chosen white pumps, which I think give a bridal feel to the dress.
    I love Miroslava’s look too — but I would love it a lot more if it were fall or winter right now.

Shailene? Well, I am personally not a fan of strong shoulders but this dress is so beautifully fitted and presented that I am won over.
    I don’t think it particularly suits Shailene and would prefer seeing it on someone older and fiercer, but…..

I ended up voting for Cobie Smulders.

• Nat39 April 5, 2014 at 20:51 #

Cobie was perfect. I can change my mind and choose her easily, good week:) The look was executed and suited her perfectly. Perhaps in a colour other than navy, she would stand out a bit more but it’s a flawless look, I adored it on her.
      I’d also prefer to see that bold ZMurad gown on someone more mature (like Gwyneth Paltrow or Kate Hudson for ex) but it’s still Shailene’s best look to date imo she never looked more impressive. And I thought Miroslava’s look from Valentino spring collection was a perfect choice for the ‘Glamour of Italian fashion’ event held at the museum.
      Many good contenders this week. I’d be on board with a few of them winning.

• Marybeth April 6, 2014 at 04:15 #