Christina Hendricks In Wes Gordon – ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 LA Premiere

Christina Hendricks In Wes Gordon - 'Mad  Men' Season 7 LA Premiere

Christina Hendricks attended the Season 7 premiere of ‘Mad Men’ held at the ArcLight Cinemas on Wednesday (April 2) in Hollywood, California.

I expected her to wear black; however, I am delighted that her look includes this silver-metallic lattice-embroidered pencil skirt from Wes Gordon’s Spring 2014 collection.

Styled with a satin-bibbed chiffon tuxedo blouse, the leather waistband nips her in at the waist, giving her a sexy silhouette.

Patent-leather Kurt Geiger ‘Britton’ pumps and a Charlotte Olympia ‘Mirror Mirror’ Pandora clutch rounded out her look.

The only thing missing to perfect this look is smoothed-out tresses.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Mollie King In Dolce & Gabbana - The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Mollie King In Dolce & Gabbana – The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Laura Carmichael In Gucci - The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

Laura Carmichael In Gucci – The Glamour Of Italian Fashion 1945-2014 VIP Private View

15 Responses to Christina Hendricks In Wes Gordon – ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 LA Premiere

1. rebecca o April 3, 2014 at 08:28 #

Nice to see her looking good on the red carpet.

2. Alex April 3, 2014 at 08:45 #

❤️ It flatters her gorgeous curves and she is radiant

3. Alina April 3, 2014 at 09:32 #

She looks great here, but I do agree about the hair.

• Yeliz April 3, 2014 at 10:46 #

Me too.

4. Joy April 3, 2014 at 10:52 #

Love the skirt but don’t care for the blouse.

5. amy April 3, 2014 at 11:11 #

the skirt is perfect, the blouse not so much but she looks lovely.

6. dee April 3, 2014 at 13:38 #

I think she looks great. I like that her hair is longer. She looks younger.

7. Christine April 3, 2014 at 13:50 #

A no from me

8. Rebecca Z April 3, 2014 at 15:26 #

I think she looks great here. My only complaint is her shoes. She has such pale legs and then she wears black pumps–it makes her legs look like blue milk. A different shoe with this–a silver sandal, would have looked way better and helped to balance the black blouse.

9. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion blog) April 3, 2014 at 16:39 #

This is just such a miss for me, as usual. I don’t think it’s flattering, and it just look like a skirt and blouse…nothing special. She’s such a gorgeous woman. I would kill to style her.

10. Amanda April 3, 2014 at 17:19 #

She never wears inspiring shoes. I also don’t like the length of the skirt. I feel that because she is top-heavy, she can take much greater risks with her bottom half. I’m short and top-heavy too, so I have this problem. She can wear elegant, subudued tops like the tuxedo one here, but then go ALL out with her bottom half – with sexier, strappy heels and skirts and more colour. She looks nice and I like the drama of the metallic skirt, but would love to see her do even more with her bottom half.

• Rebecca Z April 3, 2014 at 17:31 #

I agree about the length–it should have stopped where the black lining ends.

11. Nat39 April 3, 2014 at 19:51 #

The black blouse is what brings the look down. A light white blouse (and more inspired shoe) would’ve been much more refreshing.

12. sara April 3, 2014 at 20:18 #

I know we dont mention Kim K’s choices on this site, but I can’t help but compare it to how she recently wore this skirt. Christina brings elegance to it while still rockin her curves by not pairing it with the matching crop top. However, I think both ladies would have done much better by pairing it with a lighter top, perhaps white/cream silk cami or blouse. Also, I love her hair and makeup.

• michelle April 3, 2014 at 21:46 #

liked it so much more on kim!